[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
KRR: A Discussion Between the Minds of Avatars - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently November 29th, 2020, 9:07 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 10:41 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

- Gentlemen, we have gathered to discuss matters of art and morality

- The world fascinates me.

S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse a persona che mai tornasse al mondo, questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.

- Lol.

- Longtemps, je me suis couché de bonne heure. Parfois, à peine ma bougie éteinte, mes yeux se fermaient si vite que je n’avais pas le temps de me dire.

- Bene detto.

- Hey there fellas, how are ya?

- On désire être compris, parce qu'on désire être aimé, et on désire être aimé parce qu'on aime. La compréhension des autres est indifférente et leur amour importun.

- Objection!

- Nick!! There you are!! we have to solve the case so I can watch my favorite anime!!@

- i will give you a good punch

- what the !@#$%

- I will destroy all of you.

[avatar topic number 2 for the night]

ide
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 10:45 pm 
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees. Male
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
what the !@#$%

ide
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 11:04 pm 
Kirby's Motorbike. Male
Kirby's Motorbike.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra

ide
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 11:09 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
This is beautiful.

ide
PostPosted: September 7th, 2007, 11:17 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Hooray fer Ragnell!

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 12:15 am 
Industrial strength Male
Industrial strength

Spicin' up the palace.

| | | |
September 17, 2007. Support our troops !!!!4 YEARS!!!!

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 8:20 am 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Awesome.

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 8:21 am 
Cutter Power! Male
Cutter Power!

Important topic is important

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 9:33 am 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Best topic on whole KRR

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 2:43 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

kickass

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 3:01 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
darn it i can't think of a fitting positive word that hasn't been used yet

oh well at least my avatar is a part of the action (!)

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 5:06 pm 
BANNED! A_mystery
BANNED!

krr loves picutres with captions

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 5:10 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

... This has nothing to do with Hinduism.

If it did, I'd have to wonder why God was talking to himself.

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 5:13 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

May I join this conversation?

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 5:15 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

I AM CHOOCH I HAVE AUTHORITY ARG ARG ARGGGHHHH

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 5:26 pm 
a friendly ghost A_mystery
a friendly ghost

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 6:09 pm 
BANNED! A_mystery
BANNED!

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 6:41 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

-There is a saying of Goethe's which Mr Magee likes to quote. Beware of what you wish for in youth because you will get it in middle life. Why does he send to one who is a buonaroba, a bay where all men ride, a maid of honour with a scandalous girlhood, a lordling to woo for him? He was himself a lord of language and had made himself a coistrel gentleman and he had written Romeo and Juliet. Why? Belief in himself has been untimely killed. He was overborne in a cornfield first (ryefield, I should say) and he will never be a victor in his own eyes after nor play victoriously the game of laugh and lie down. Assumed dongiovannism will not save him. No later undoing will undo the first undoing. The tusk of the boar has wounded him there where love lies ableeding. If the shrew is worsted yet there remains to her woman's invisible weapon. There is, I feel in the words, some goad of the flesh driving him into a new passion, a darker shadow of the first, darkening even his own understanding of himself. A like fate awaits him and the two rages commingle in a whirlpool.

- Mio abbraccia ai testicoli sono stati incontrati i confessionali della chiesa.

-(They list. And in the porches of their ears I pour.) The soul has been before stricken mortally, a poison poured in the porch of a sleeping ear. But those who are done to death in sleep cannot know the manner of their quell unless their Creator endow their souls with that knowledge in the life to come. The poisoning and the beast with two backs that urged it king Hamlet's ghost could not know of were he not endowed with knowledge by his creator. That is why the speech (his lean unlovely English) is always turned elsewhere, backward. Ravisher and ravished, what he would but would not, go with him from Lucrece's bluecircled ivory globes to Imogen's breast, bare, with its mole cinquespotted. He goes back, weary of the creation he has piled up to hide him from himself, an old dog licking an old sore. But, because loss is his gain, he passes on towards eternity in undiminished personality, untaught by the wisdom he has written or by the laws he has revealed. His beaver is up. He is a ghost, a shado--

Entr'acte.
- I think the government may have planned the Nine-Eleven attacks.

- I AGREE

- woot

- does anyone want to discuss who did 9/11 at my apartment

- is there magical girlfriend anime

- yes

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 6:51 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

ide
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 7:04 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable