[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
ITT THIEF's Awakening (blue, blue) - Page 4 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 25th, 2020, 3:33 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
ide
PostPosted: October 10th, 2007, 8:32 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
vbkirby? Please don't ever post anything you find on dA here without using a link again. Ever.

ide
PostPosted: October 10th, 2007, 9:36 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

oh. sorry. I'll add a link to that post.

I made this in MSPaint for a contest. I got second place!

ide
PostPosted: October 12th, 2007, 10:44 pm 
Life, the universe, and everything. Male
Life, the universe, and everything.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Holy geez this walkthrough is awe

HELL YEAH

What is love?

ide
PostPosted: October 17th, 2007, 3:31 pm 
a friendly ghost A_mystery
a friendly ghost

Sorry guys, I got deathly ill over the weekend, so I couldn't manage to squeeze out an update! We'll see about getting one out soon though!

ide
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 3:43 pm 
a friendly ghost

As soon as Portal is done downloading, I can upload the next chapter!

ide
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 5:37 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure

ide
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 8:07 pm 
a friendly ghost

And here it is!

Last time we left THIEF at the entrance of the Key Cavern... pondering the name of it. Key Cavern? Oh, just you wait, THIEF. You'll see. Everyone will see.

The moment THIEF steps forward, the door slams shut... Luckily, there's another passage to the right! Go there, THIEF!

Ugh. Remember this thing from back in... Dungeon 2? The one there would suck THIEF in. This one is the opposite, blowing him towards the door with a force too strong for THIEF to break thorough. Frustrated, THIEF goes back, and attempts to fix things the way it worked back in the castle.

BUST @$#^ UP

Those bomb enemies run around the room really fast when you hit them then explode after a while...

And the explosions can kill other enemies! That first bomb killed everything but the other bomb.

The chest had a key in it, I think. I forgot to screenshot when i was actually opening it.

The first group of these wormlike guys. There will be a lot of them in this chaper.

And there was another one in the chest. Monsters don't belong in chests. Ever! This is my biggest gaming pet peeve.

Further up, some skeletons, who, when killed, give nothing, but that one spot there by the wall looks suspicious...

Good idea, THIEF, but nothing.

The chest is blocked... Downstairs, I guess.

See? I told you there'd be a lot of those guys in h

HELL YEAH

Let's go left first.

I have no idea what these greasy !@#$% are supposed to be, but they are also all over the place in this dungeon... And annoying to kill.

You see, they teleport when THIEF gets near. So you have to beat them to their other teleport point (they always go to the same places).

Now let's try north/up/whatever you wanna call it.

There were more enemies here, but THIEF killed them for a key. Also he hit that switch on the right.

Right, now.

There was another one of those guys i dubbed greasy !@#$% in here, and he dropped this.
Hey, didn't we just hit a switch? Those things make the blocks move. Let's go back upstairs real quick.

Stone beak. Not anything useful. May as well stick it in that owl statue from the north room downstairs.

'Kay.
Let's go back in the conveyor belt room where THIEF got the Piece of Power.

And down the stairs...
A lot more worms were in here and THIEF got another key.

Further up a bit, there's an owl statue... and a whole lotta tiles on the floor. Let's see if Mr. Owl has any choice wisdom for THIEF (He doesn't know how many licks it REALLY takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.)

Hmm.

Hm...

Oh you rascal, THIEF!

Nothing here but a big ol' hole... THIEF decides to go up past the owl statue.

These bombs are different than the ones before in that they chase you after you hit them. So you have to keep swatting them away before they blow up after a 3 second countdown.

GR8

To the left of Mr. Owl's room... Pink worm guys (the ones that split into the smaller ones that stick to you when you hit them). The first one dropped a Piece of Power!

To the left of there, more of these greasy !@#$%.

I'm beginning to understand why they call this the Key Cavern.

Through the rotating wall... not much.

THIEF's dinner parties are the worst.

Here's that chest from before.

Walking around, THIEF (and me in real life, actually) notices we missed a room. Oops.

Back in the compass room.

These bombs actually end up killing THIEF. Luckily, we bought that potion from Crazy Tracy, so we get to live today.

Oh look another key :|

These must be the black monsters Mr. Owl was referring to.

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THIEF IS COOKING

Obesity is not funny so i'm not gonna make a joke here

THIEF'S DINNER PARTIES SUCK
DON'T GO IF YOU'RE INVITED

THIEF wipes the blood off his boots, or at least, tries to...

Oh hey new boots!

3, 2, 1...

BLASTOFF! THIEF is used to running into walls so he doesn't mind it.
Time to backtrack a bit since we have the Pegasus boots now.

This is actually a room in the beginning corridor I forgot to go to. I could have done it right after we picked up the stone beak.

Eh.

Now to go up this side.

There was a mini-pink-worm enemy there before, remember? Now that both it and the skeletons are gone, the treasure appeared!

HOLY @$#^ BIG BUCKS
Now back to the entrance.

Guess what, $%@hole?

HAAAAAAAAAA

oh wow another key who'd have thought

This is the south room of the four-way intersection part. Coming in here was really unneccessary, because you spend a key to get in to get a...

Yep, another small key.

Another underground section, right after the black monsters' room. It involved using like 4 keys in a row.
And this guy won't move... THIEF is getting frustrated.

BAM TAKE THAT YOU BUTT
... Hitting his head so hard on that stone creature... THIEF has an inspiration! Back upstairs, quick!

Ready, THIEF?

Guess not. Try again.

SCIENCE !@#$% YES! MORE FORCE EQUALS MORE DISTANCE

Important.

HRAAAAAHH MOVE YOU FATTY

Upstairs, we encounter more of these greasy !@#$%.

And beyond them.... Another conveyor belt room...... and another small key. But isn't that the last door, RIGHT THERE?
... And now you know why it's called the Key Cavern, THIEF. You too, members of KRR.

Gulp.

@$#^. He's right.

Unless he's one of those things. THIEF spends about 20 minutes just killing those as they keep falling from the CEILING.

Get the hint, THIEF?

The CEILING?

Frustrated, THIEF charges into a wall again, hoping it will give him another insight to this problem.

Finally, you got it. There's the boss. A big gelatinous eyeball.

Which, with enough hacking and slashing, becomes...

TWO gelatinous eyeballs. This is actually a really boring boss fight.

You just run from them and also whack them with your sword.

One's down.

And there goes the other.

NOOOOOO

And we're back outside again.

Next time, THIEF visits the desert! I know it just said waterfall, but seriously!

I'm probably gonna go hunt for a bunch of powerups now. I won't cover it, but it wouldn't be very interesting anyways. Probably just a few Heart Pieces and maybe the ocarina.

See you next time!

ide
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 8:18 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

But.... ...the ocarina part is one of the best! I mean. He just somehow GETS it. It's never fully explained how the freakin' thing materializes out of his SPOILER.

So yeah. ....Manbo's Mambo?

ide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 6:03 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

ps - you can totally hit those greasy !@#$% with an arrow, much easier than trying to chase them around...

ide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 7:36 pm 
a friendly ghost

ide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 8:42 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 8:57 pm 
a friendly ghost

No. Name doesn't affect it. Only the deed.

ide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 10:01 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Oh. Um.. I forgot if the thing with the ghost was a sidequest or not, but... if it is, could you do that at some point? I liked that little ghost friend.

Also do something involving all the photographs !!

ide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 10:19 pm 
a friendly ghost

ide
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 11:29 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

ide
PostPosted: October 24th, 2007, 12:22 am 
a friendly ghost

ide
PostPosted: October 24th, 2007, 12:42 am 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
What? I have never posted in this thread before? Uncool, I've been reading it since the start, and never commented?

For the current matter, I choose the blue tunic. Being able to kill monsters faster doesn't mean you can't get hit by them anymore.

ide
PostPosted: October 24th, 2007, 12:50 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Blue's just cooler than red man.

Plus, the best offense is a kick-ass defense.

ide
PostPosted: October 24th, 2007, 1:08 am 
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees. Male
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
I don't really see the advantages in being cautious and in danger as opposed to being safe. So I say blue.

Yami, don't forget the benfits of having a kick-ass offense as a defense.

ide
PostPosted: October 24th, 2007, 1:11 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Red's better but Blue looks cooler.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next