[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Brawl Updates - Rest in Peace, Japan Time - Page 3 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently November 27th, 2020, 1:08 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5106 Next
ide
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 3:44 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Balloon Fighter and Ice Climbers were somehow joined in Melee too. IC stage has Balloon Fighter as an alternate music and IC's have that music in the credits, too.

ide
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 6:46 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Could someone post a pic of the fish, Balloon Fighter style?

ide
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 7:09 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
first off the excellent game from which the fish is from is called Balloon Fight, get it right

second:

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 3:07 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

meta knight's final smash, boring on the count of seeing it plenty of times in videos

also, the final smash is pretty bad anyway

Last edited by Cirno on November 1st, 2007, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 3:10 am 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
11/01/07 - Meta Knight: Final Smash

Oh hi, we totally didn't see you at E for All or anything :(

...Wait, Galaxia Darkness?

fff Sakurai, you snuck an anime reference in!

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 3:12 am 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
I do believe I see Luigi in there. I don't think that's mario darkened in the last pic

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 3:27 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

I had trouble making it out at first, but from what I saw, the attack requires you to hit someone with the cape, but will then do huge damage to everyone.

People who complain about the daily updates should be ashamed, too, given that most games don't have such things. If every update was "awesome" or "new" then there would be nothing to surprise you with when the game came out. Also, not everyone went to E for All, or caught perfect footage of this move, or even go to Youtube. Think of the gamers who haven't even played the Smash games before, or those who casually use the internet!

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 3:41 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
..No, only the people hit by the cape get sliced. The only way everyone gets sliced is if they all get caped.

And that plumber doesn't seem tall enough to be Weege. Still, it does look sorta like 'im, and the fact that he's just flat back messes up perspective..

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 3:49 am 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

He looks more lanky then Mario though. His arms seem longer.

You're right though, it is hard to tell.

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 6:46 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Nice to see Meta Knight's Final Smash explained a bit; I really couldn't tell how it worked when it was shown in the E for All clips. :|

It looks rather interesting. The fact that it has a shorter range than other Final Smashes adds to the challenge of initiating it a bit.

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 6:56 am 
META KNIGHT Male
META KNIGHT

i agree, it is interesting. I had no idea what it was going to be. I suppose i am a little disappointed it's not something more directly related to metaknight, but it still looks NICE.

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 7:08 am 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Isn't it GOOD that MK's final smash is difficult to hit, though, considering MK's normal attacks are insanely overpowered, or something to that effect, mur?

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 7:15 am 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

<Metaknight> "TUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!"

...that's probably all I have to say.

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 7:22 am 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 10:32 am 
Shooting Star Female
Shooting Star

Watch someone be angry about the anime reference. ._.

Anyway... I don't really get how this works as he explained it... guess I'll have to play with it before I do.

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 10:44 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Male
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

I think it's like this:

When you get the smash ball you come close to another character and hit the special move button. Then when you hit the other character with MK's cape everything gets black and every character near by gets sliced.

I have to say that Meta Knight is an extra awsome character and I really like his Final Smash.

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 11:19 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Sweet; I already knew I'd be using Meta Knight alot (since I always want to use Meta Knight, even if it's not a Kirby game. He'd just improve everything, yaknow?) but this is gona be fun to try and do. I can imagine everyone just running the hell away when I get the smash ball (not that that won't happen with anyone....)

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 1:10 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Male
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

You can clearly see Meta Knight's Final Smash in this video

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 1:19 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

ide
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 2:43 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Let's look at the other languages:

DE: Black Hole
FR/ES/IT/JP/EN: Galaxia Darkness

... I hate NoE... so much.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2117 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5106 Next