[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
LET'S PLAY! Diddgery's Amazing Ham-Ham Adventure [COMPLETED] - Page 4 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 25th, 2020, 3:45 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
ide
PostPosted: February 24th, 2008, 2:34 pm 
Dream Hunter Male
Dream Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
That photographer needs a new sauce.

And... maybe you can find a flower in the park?

ide
PostPosted: February 24th, 2008, 3:06 pm 
Hypotenuse Man strikes an incomprehensible pose! Female
Hypotenuse Man strikes an incomprehensible pose!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot

ide
PostPosted: February 25th, 2008, 3:54 am 
Dark King Male
Dark King

ide
PostPosted: February 25th, 2008, 4:10 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Acorn Shrine. Also, keep up the good work!

ide
PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 11:41 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 12:23 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Brilliant. You finally found your next Ham!

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 4:07 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: March 1st, 2008, 3:31 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse

ide
PostPosted: March 4th, 2008, 11:39 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

sorry there hasn't been an update in a while, but maybe i will do one later this week? i don't know

but I did get some fanart from the always wonderful Amika and that makes everything okay

a good punch is given and received after a successful ham-ham rescue.

ide
PostPosted: March 5th, 2008, 6:09 pm 
Shooting Star A_mystery
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Diddgery why have you stooped so low into the pit of violence and corruption~ D:

...Which for a hamster is probably no more than two feet.

ide
PostPosted: March 6th, 2008, 9:38 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Chapter 7: Pointless Mini-Game Brigade

I'm not really sure what to do today. I guess I'll mill about, learning more Ham-Chat until something happens, maybe. I guess the best place to start is by asking the other Ham-Hams?

Stupid ribbon hamster taught me "Goodgo," which means... "good going?" "Good luck?" Something like that. I thanked her. And then I called her fat again. Hee hee hee, I'm such a stinker.

Whoa. I didn't even realize there was such a thing as hamster-sized books. Hopefully there will be something here that I'd like to read...

...Wait, what the--? "Eragon?!" Okay, that does it. We're not friends anymore.

* Didgery stared into your soul. *

Aw, yeah. Looks like Pashmina totally digs me. Now all I need to do is figure out a way to get rid of Howdy and Dext--...

Jesus H. Christ, what am I thinking!? It's almost like the longer I stay a hamster, the more I begin to think like one.. or at least, the more I begin to accept this as my actual reality. No way, man. I'm not going to do this for the rest of my life. I gotta get out of here.

So, naturally, I went to the market. To buy.. some kind of a.. fish sauce. Y-yeah. Or maybe I'll just try talking to peo-

WHYWON'TYOULEAVEMEALOOOOOOONE

The crazy Ham-Swap salesdude was all, "you have to buy this Flugo! It'll cure any cold instantly!" And I thought, hey, that's not so bad.

And then he was like "20 sunflower seeds" and I thought, no way man that's a rip-off.

And then he was like "darn..." and I thought, darn right skippy

And then he was like "Okay how about I give it to you at the low low price of one sunflower seed!" And I thought, wow that's like almost free, that's a great deal

Yes, really, really.

Oh boy! Now I can be Dr. Mario!! Time to go treat the sick hamster guy that was foreshadowed in the previous chapter.

You need to Chill, dude. It's like you've got a Fever.
*canned laughter*

No prob, Bob. Now hit me with some of that reward action! Maybe it'll be a new Ham-Chat word, or some item I need to use to learn some more words, like that flower I'm still looking for.

...Oh. An acorn. I'm excited.

Back at the market, this loser is trying to open a box of cookies by slamming into it. That's not gonna work, obviously, but he's just too dense to figure it out.

TAKE THAT!

All right, now that he's out of the way, time to open this cookie box!

OPEN SAYS ME

I guess I hit him so hard that he forgot that I hit him so hard. That's good!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.. This cookie is DELICIOUS! But I can't sit around and eat delicious cookies all day. I have to keep exploring.

Oh. That guy again. He wants me to play some of his dumb game... well, I know just what to say to that.

*TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
OW! My ears! My sensitive hamster ears!! What was that for?!

HRRRGH you are so stubborn I hate you. I don't want to do this! Don't force me to play this stupid mini-game!

Actually, it wasn't too difficult of a mini-game. All I had to do was make sure to follow the strawberries as they flew through the air, and then bounce them off my nose. I wasn't really athletic when I was a human, but as a hamster I'm just packed with energy. Must be all the sunflower seeds.

Are you going to give me a prize? I hope it's a flower. I've been looking for one, and..

Oh. A song. I only listen to K.K. Slider's stuff, so, um.. I am not sure if I can really accept th-

*TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
OKAY FINE I'LL TAKE IT I'LL TAKE IT. Sheesh.

And then I found this guy on the other side of the sliding glass that kept copying everything I did. Hm, I wonder..

..Okay seriously I think there may be something wrong with me. I normally would never publicly urinate like that.. um. Uh. Um.

you are weiiiiiiiird

Um. Yeah. I know that. I'm not stupid, like you are.

I learned how to turn invisible! Like some kind of.. invisible... magic... ability... power... thing. Whatever.

I think I'm done here in the market. But before I go...

That's for publishing slanderous material, you stupid, stupid hamster journalist!!

I headed to the Ruins, because I felt like I needed to tell the truth to Mama Hamskewitz about the weather. But first I decided to teach that old fuddy-duddy at the entrance a lesson somehow But how...?

Long story short, I dropped a saucepan on him. Okay, now to see Mama Hamskewitz.

Yeaah, that's the truth. Um. Sorry for lying.

When she and her children left, a hole became apparent! Time to get exploring!

.... in hindsight this was a terrible ideAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

AAAAAAAAAAthunk.
well, um.. I guess I found green hat kid? And he's hanging out at a... hamster Chuck-E-Cheese or something. Without any pizza.

Fun! I wonder how the hamsters power this fun little amusement?

..Oh, uh, I guess it is actually hamster-powered. That makes sense... sort of... They taught me that "blahh" means "tired." I'm actually feeling kind of blahh right now, because I just want to stop running around and getting all of the Ham-Hams to go back to the clubhouse. Anyways.

Yes. Yes I did.

He told me that he's obsessed with this "Shogun Wig," which is exactly what it sounds like. It's really kind of dumb-looking, actually. But he doesn't seem to realize that. I told him to come back to the clubhouse.

Yes! That was easy.

GO GO HAM-...

oh you stupid green-hatted loser. I guess I am going to have to play this stupid mini-game. How bothersome...

LET'S BOWLING!

one minute later..

Okay NOW we can get out of here.

Yes okay, can we go now

As opposed to feeling Chansey.

And now, for real....

GO GO HAM-HAM PUNCH!!

END OF CHAPTER 7

ide
PostPosted: March 7th, 2008, 12:38 am 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

ide
PostPosted: March 7th, 2008, 4:23 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Indeed. Although you should used Go-P on the slanderius material as well as scratching it. Would have been so much better.

But still brillaint. Keep it up!

ide
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 12:22 am 
Shooting Star A_mystery
Shooting Star

ide
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 5:26 pm 
Life, the universe, and everything. Male
Life, the universe, and everything.

What is love?

ide
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 11:47 pm 
Shooting Star A_mystery
Shooting Star

ide
PostPosted: March 10th, 2008, 1:24 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
I think he doesn't like Eragon because not only is it fairly poorly written, but the plot is just Star Wars with elves.

ide
PostPosted: March 10th, 2008, 5:02 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

It's okay if you don't change your opinion of the series after reading that. All that matters is if you can't at least understand my opinion after reading the articles.

I've become a lot more discerning when it comes to stories in books. Like today I just finished reading the second book in a fantasy series called "The Grey Griffins," and the only reason I read it is because I had nothing else to read. It was so wrought with cliches that I predicted every single plot twist - some more than 100 pages before they even occurred! And not to mention that the book was written in a way that would make an adaptation into a movie really easy (so it's obvious what the authors had in mind)... But, again, that is just me. Someone might enjoy it if it's one of the first fantasy stories they've ever read, but I guess I've become too jaded?

Back to the topic at hand. There won't be another Ham-Ham update for a while because of Brawl. So here's a picture of a hamster with a drill. Just because. You can name him if you'd like. Or her. It's not exactly a gender-distinct hamster.

ide
PostPosted: March 10th, 2008, 6:09 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

This hamster will henceforth be known as Jill.

ide
PostPosted: March 10th, 2008, 6:55 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Drill Hamster is perfectly okay.

Keep it that.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next