[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
LET'S PLAY! Diddgery's Amazing Ham-Ham Adventure [COMPLETED] - Page 5 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 22nd, 2020, 12:04 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
ide
PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 5:45 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Continuing our adventures in the market, it's chapter 8!

Chapter 8: The Ballad of Howdy and Dexter, or Everybody Love Scarf Girl

After getting the hat kid to come back to the clubhouse, I returned to the Sunflower Market to see if I could convince Tweedledee and Tweedleduurrrrrrrrrr to return to the clubhouse as well.

But first I decided to talk to a hungry hungry Ham-Ham that is knowledgeable on the subject of "nokrmp-P.".

Oh wait. Er, did I say "talk to?" I meant, "Tack-Q into." Silly me.

Huh, wait, what? C-crap... now she's gonna write a story about this...

"Fear grips the shopping mall after a sickening display of brutality. The culprit, 'Ham A,' was beating the seeds out of 'Ham B.' Witnesses say the beating continued even after "Ham B" was on the ground. This display of hostility was incredibly horrific! Can we let this act go unpunished? Of course we can't! If you see 'Ham A,' call the police!" End quote.

LIIIIIIES! LIES AND SLANDER!

Anyways, I did find Howdy again, and after a small chat he taught me how to do a funky little dance. Come on everybody! Let's do the Minglie!!

Uh-oh. How'd you guess? Is it because I'm acting conspicuously inconspicuous? I knew I should've hid in a cardboard box, but there aren't any hamster-sized boxes!!

Yes, he-- I mean no! He is not making an ice sculpture. I have no idea what you are talking about..

Why yes, of course! I would never consider spying on you, that was just a misconception. I came here to ask you if you wanted me to spy on Dexter. Glad we are on the same page! Haha... yeaaaah.

When I started to leave, I heard a familiar voice calling down from the bove.

A hang glider?! She HANG GLIDES?!

yeah okay shut up tell me what's going on

Uh oh! That sounds like a big scoop!! And like danger and adventure! LET'S GOOOOOOOO!

He's frozen solid! And... whoa, check this thing out. Is this for Pashmina? Wow.. I gotta get me some of tha-- Wait a second! This isn't the time for that. There's a frozen hamster here! And frozen hamster means bad medicine. But how am I going to get him out of there... wait, I got it!

My tiny hamster teeth are great for chewing through ice! OM NOM NOM NOM N--

Ow...I chipped a tooth. Aw man, now I have to see the hamster dentist... maybe I should ask Howdy to chew through the ice instead. His teeth are more expendable than mine.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME THERE IS ALL SORTS OF BAD STUFF GOING DOWN, BAD STUFF LIKE BEING FROZEN

I thought you hated h-- ah whatever, let's go.

DAAA NAAA NAA NAAAAAH! I found a 100 rupee coin! Now I can almost buy a bigger bomb bag!

...Spoilsport.

I don't think he can hear you very well when he is completely frozen like that.

I know, that's totally what I said too!

I know, that's totally what I said too!

I know, that's totally what I just told you!

You are a genius. And since you are such a genius, you don't need me to suggest to try chewing through the ice with your teeth.

good lord you are like some kind of mutant beaver hamster

Well, you know what they say. "The best laid plans of hamsters and men often go awry." ...Er, is that how it goes? I don't really remember.

A Heat Patch? As in, a patch that gives off heat? That's just crazy enough to work!! I'm on it! It's not too difficult trying to find that guy, anyways, since he is always stalking me.

You've got to be kidding. Well, might as well report back to Howdy.

Yeah, 9999 sunflower seeds might just be a little bit too much.

I'll go figure something out, 'kay? You wait here and potentially freeze as well.

Oh, wait, nevermind, the bag's right here. Let me just find a way to get it...

What did I say? Tack-Q solves everything!

Yeah, shut up, kid.
...Wait, that was a Ham Chat word... uh oh.

This may just be the most degrading Ham-Chat action I have ever done. Honestly, who comes up with this stuff?

Score! A News Flash! Let's see what it is..
...oh my.......that's... really kind of unsettling.
Um. I guess I should go back to Howdy now.

Just a lewd and highly embarrassing photograph. Why?

Oh boy! Blackmail!

YEAH YOU TELL HIM, YOU COUNTRY BUMPKIN

That's nice. It could've been free if you pressed him a little more, but at least it's affordable now...

Oh boy! Now we can save Dexter!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn

...Okay, that was weird.

okay this is the part where you start playing some happy resolution music.

All right! You know what this means!

HAM-HAM PUNCH FOR TWO PLAYERS!!

Here we go agaaaaiiiin!! Wah wah waaaaah!

Oh, um. Way to put me on the spot... um.. I guess she's kind of...

...oh. O-okay.

...I guess...

Well, today was pretty eventful. I guess it's about time I went to bed.. I'm pretty tired after all that running around, anyways.

END OF CHAPTER 8

ide
PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 6:57 pm 
Cutter Power! Male
Cutter Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra

ide
PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 7:17 am 
That Acrobatic Cat A_mystery
That Acrobatic Cat

ide
PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 11:12 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Wow, the story is amazing.

The Hamster Girl was taking a lot of money... Not?

ide
PostPosted: March 25th, 2008, 12:17 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Hamtaro + Snappy Dialog = Win!

Hamtaro + Diddgery = Epic Win!

Hamtaro + Diddgery + Diddgery's Snappy Dialog = :eek: Epic Win Beyond Compare!! :drool: :drool:

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 7:30 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

It never ends, guys!!

Chapter 9: Ham-Ham World Tour

Today I don't really feel like looking for more Ham-Hams or anything so I'm just kind of going to explore this crazy mixed-up Hamster world. And what better place to start than the clubhouse itself?

okay i have seen enough here

The park's kind of cool, I guess. Might as well check it out. Again.

Remember the jungle gym? I Tack-Q'd into one of the poles, and this guy fell down and he got all mad about it.

I got mad too and turned into the Incredible Hulk, it was pretty crazy!!

...Okay I made that last part up.

So there was this fence, and I Tack-Q'd it, and this guy fell out and he got all indignant and told me to hush up about it.

Instead I spontaneously produced a piece of paper with one of those NO-type signs on it after learning the new phrase. Not really sure why... I guess it's the magic of Ham-Chat, huh?

Oh man, I almost entirely forgot about the silly little hide-and-seek game. I guess it's over now.

What a diverse little bunch of hamsters we have here. I wonder if the seeker-Ham would have been hopeless without me... probably. He smelled funny.

Uh oh. We're in trouble. Something's come along and it's burst our bubble. Yeah, yeah. Uh oh. We're in trouble. Book us a ticket on the next space shuttle.

Pffff. Whatever you say, dude.

Ha ha, I knew it. You're such a liar. And you still smell.

...Ohhhh, it was the CHEESE that smelled. Ha ha, my bad. You're still a liar, though.

I'ma go to the elementary school now.

Which item? "That?" the strawberry? The cheese?

Oh, the cheese. I don't want it you can have it.

Scooooooooore!!

Now I have twenty sunflower seeds! Time to spend it all in one go because that's what you do when you have money - You spend it all!

It looks like a fish bottle. It probably can hold some liquids or something. And.. it's shaped like a fish. I guess that makes it unique?

whatev i'll take it

DA NA NA NAAAAAAAAH~!
I got the Bottle! Now I can catch some fairies so I won't get a game over if I die!

Maybe there's fairies at the Acorn Shrine.

Nope, no fairies. Just a hamster who loves his acorns.

I wasn't listening when he told me about that Ham-Chat word so I'll just assume that "Delichu" means "the offspring of a Delibird and a Pikachu." It makes sense to me, at least.

I guess so, since acorns are useless to me anyways. What'll you give me? Five sunflower seeds?

Holy crap this dude is LOADED. And I have three more acorns! I'm gonna be rich!!

Check it out! With these many sunflower seeds I could probably make Oxnard explode! But as awesome as that would be, I'd rather use them for a different purpose...

SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whoa! I didn't know there were hamster-sized Game Boys! It's just a Game Boy Pocket, so it can't play a lot of newer games, but... this is totally awesome! And now that I'm rich, I can buy it up. Now I can play Tetris into the night!!

At the ruins, where Mama Hamskewitz used to be, I found a bunch of feathers and bird tracks. How conspicuous.

flop flop

No, I was rolling around in your feathers.

The Ruins become a restaurant? I highly doubt that, but whatever.

I was doing some more exploring, and I came across some secret poetry!! Time to read the inner thoughts of some random hamster.

Yes, let's, because that was really lame and not even finished yet. If it got out in the public, the poet would probably be publicly ridiculed by the object of his affection.

In the Sky Garden, Mama Hamskewitz asked me to deliver some food to her husband. So I said okay.

Oh are you talking about that mini-game guy? Man he didn't seem the least bit Russian to me.

Oh man, that looks a lot better than the stuff I've been living off of for the past few days... but I can't eat it... hrrrgh.

Hey guess what because IT IS

DA NA NA NAAAAAAAAH~!
He got the lunch! ...But why him?

Are you giving me some of your lunch? Because I'm pretty hungry...

oh screw you. I'm gonna use this acorn to become even wealthier, and then I'll buy a restaurant and you won't be able to come. That'll show you.

..Hey, maybe his wife will give me some food as a reward!

give me some food

please seriously i'm starving

fine be that way. You can't go to my super cool restaurant either.

And with that, I left and returned to the Clubhouse to relax for a while. It's really getting on my nerves to live in a world like this, but... maybe I'll find a way to get back to normal sometime soon. Before I adapt entirely, that is.

END OF CHAPTER 9

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 7:51 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Last edited by William on March 26th, 2008, 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 7:54 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Got that all fixed.

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm 
a friendly ghost A_mystery
a friendly ghost

I am caught up now. You may continue.

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 10:29 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2008, 11:32 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2008, 8:47 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

What better day than the day after April Fool's Day to upload the next chapter of this saga. There's probably only going to be two or three more chapters after this, to be honest. But I guess I will go down in history as maybe the first Let's Play on KRR to actually end.

CHAPTER 10: Jingle All The Way

Today I shall continuing my tedious quest to unite all the Ham-Hams. According to Boss, there's only three left to find... and I know where to start looking for one of them! But first, maybe I should ask for some help from that smart bookish hamster. He probably knows what kind of random crap I'll need to succeed.

Oh well it looks like he's already busy giving out advice to Howdy.

Hey, um. Move it. I need to talk to Maxwell.

Rude? You're quite the rude one!

..Hm, maybe I should try being more submissive.

Can you pleaaaase let me talk to Maxwell?

. . .

you know what just forget it.

See! It's not a problem anymore!! You can do whatever with Maxwell, I don't care!

I am going to have nightmares about Pookie-Howdy tonight. And just when I stopped having nightmares about Boss...

According to the Ham-Chat Dictionary, Pookie means "like." Um. But it was kind of implied to mean love as opposed to like... eh... I dunno.

At least I can do this one with style. Howdy looks like some kind of ancient horror from beneath the Earth's crust, unleashed to gouge our eyes out with his crazy Southern accent and terrible, terrible puns.

Anyways. If Maxwell isn't going to give me any information, I'll just have to return to the scene... and by that, I mean the school. That's where that music was, and that's where a dying hamster demanded some flowers.. which I still haven't found yet.

Hey, look! A skellington! It looks kind of small... but I guess it is just a model. I'M GOING IN FOR A CLOSER LOOK!

*shake shake*
...did.. did the skeleton... just move?

UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!

..O-oh... it... someone was... was moving the leg... I think I'll give them a piece of my mind.

(insert disgruntled hamster noises here)

You were trying to.. "cramcram?" I assume that's like cram, except doubly hard. Well, listen, bub. You can study all you want, but when you start scaring the sunflower seeds out of everyone else... that's where I draw the line.

At that moment I drew my mighty power-pencil and erased him from existence.

Oh, hey, the tea shop again. I'm gonna have to decline once more, since I don't particularly care for the taste of tea or the taste of flow--

Flower.

~FLASHBACK~

~KCABHSALF~

At that moment, it all became clear. She wasn't asking for an actual flower. She was asking for flower tea! Flower tea is said to cure upset stomachs, and it was pretty clear she was sick... wow, how dense could I get? I'm gonna have to get some of this tea.

But first, let's sniff it. Enjoy the aroma. The fragrance of flower tea stimulates the mind, body, and soul. And then...

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!

It means no worries! For the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free! Philosophy!
Hakuna Matata!

Okay that's enough Disney songs. Time to get back to the main quest. I'm gonna get some tea!

Yes! I knew ol' fish-bottle would come in handy someday. Unlike "that." Stupid "that." I would throw it away if I didn't feel oddly drawn to it. I love it, yet I hate it. Curse you, "that!" Cuuuuurse yoooooou!

...Well frick. Now I need to get a new bottle. Unless I can get this one fixed, that is.

...Hey, wait a minute. I know a guy what can fix things up. Back to the clubhouse!!

Spare the formalities, Panda. I got a job for you.

Oh. Um. I guess we have to go back to the school again? I'm.. I'm kind of getting tired from all this running back and forth but okay.

Righto.

Eh? Whawha? Isn't that what babies call water sometimes? ..Um. No. I wasn't feeling water.

Mommy, wow! I'm a big kid now!

Thanks for the help, dude. Now back to the Flower Tea shop!

Ewww, Flower Tea looks puke green. And when combined with the fish bottle... I think this is the second to most unappetizing drink I've ever seen. But I guess it won't make any difference to that girl...

Me mind on fire!
Me soul on fire!
Feeling hot hot hot!

Party people!
All around me!
Feeling hot hot hot!

Enjoy your puke in a fish. I mean, flower tea.
M I S S I O N C O M P L E T E !

..Oh, I guess so. I mean, it'll take a bit to take effect anyways, I assume.

. . . . . .
okay that's six seconds, that should be enough

And so it was!!

Yes yes yes. When I get back to my human body, I am totally going to find out what the song's title is so I can download an mp3 of it off the internet, it is that good.

MUST. MEET. ARTIST.

I also learned how to wiggle my ears. I've always wanted to be able to do this, and now that I have big ol' round ol' hamster ears I can actually wiggle 'em ups! It's pretty cool.

Habila-HUP!

HA! I made it outside! And... a hamster is playing the guitar for a bunch of animals. So he's the spoony bard what composed that awesome song! I like his styling mohawk.

You.. you know my name?! ...Oh wait, of course you do, everyone seems to.

So you can't come up with some lyrics... That's kind of unfortunate.

But that performance just now was so cool! So cool I will applaud you!

..You know what, I think I'll try and help you out. I'll try to think up some different Ham-Chat words that you might be able to use for your song!

How 'bout this one?

sheesh man seriously i'm just trying to help

..Okay, fine. What about this one?

Oh, so it's gonna be a love-type song? That's always cool. Any music you make is cool!

M I S S I O N A C C O M P L I S H E D !

haigh faive
very nice!!

Back at the clubhouse, I also learned how to do some low-five action as well. Man, this guy likes high fives!

...Okay, now I'm going to do something... a little... um...

...Hi, Pashmina. Could.. could I sit in here with you for a little bit?

Yeah, exactly... if you don't mind.

.... um... well.... I guess I should tell you the truth... See, I don-- I mean...

The clubhouse is awesome! Y-yeah! That's right!

Yeah... yeah, it is.
Um... it was nice talking to you, Pashmina. I.. I'll see you later.

. . .

What the HELL is wrong with me?! Falling for a hamster, especially one that's already hotly contended for... this isn't right. I'm starting to get used to all this. I've got to get out of here and back to normal.

...Somehow.

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 12:37 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse
Wait, this topic was made by an alias of Doki, yet Diddgery is making the pictures.

i feel sooooo confoosed

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 12:50 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Psst, check the OP. Doki was Diddge.

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 1:06 am 
Industrial strength Male
Industrial strength

Woah, wait, why is it listing both Doki and Didge? AAAA

| | | |
September 17, 2007. Support our troops !!!!4 YEARS!!!!

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 5:21 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Pashimina is so much better than Bijou. That is truth.

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 5:57 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 7:10 pm 
That Acrobatic Cat A_mystery
That Acrobatic Cat

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 7:22 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

it will never end ever

right, Diddge? please say i am right

ide
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2008, 8:10 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next