[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Ask NK! - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 20th, 2020, 1:17 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 Next
ide
 Post subject: Ask NK!
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 12:23 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

In this issue of Ask NK!, we dwell into the topic of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, as he has the game.

Ask away!

Last edited by Cirno on February 13th, 2008, 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

ide
 Post subject: Re: hi guys i have brawl
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 12:33 am 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 12:38 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
brick it

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 12:40 am 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 12:55 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 1:01 am 
This is my hammer. There are others like it, but this one is mine. Male
This is my hammer. There are others like it, but this one is mine.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
(I'm gonna go out on a limb here and actually ask a question.)

What are your impressions on Wario?
I mean, I was exited when I first heard he was playable but after seeing his animations, I sort of doubted.
And while you'r at it, how about the stages Warioware and Shadow Moses Island.

My Gamespot account ,Including reviews.

"Good Guy? Not me! Your thinking of that other guy. Its-a-me and all that? I'm much handsomer! And more manly! Way manlier! Really, really manly!"-Wario

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 1:12 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 1:24 am 
Industrial strength Male
Industrial strength

On a scale of 10 to 10, how awesome is Snake?

| | | |
September 17, 2007. Support our troops !!!!4 YEARS!!!!

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 1:46 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 3:13 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Can you take pictures of each part for each theme in the stage builder? I don't know if you know there's three unlockable pieces, so... yeah. I can't think of a place with all the parts for convenient viewing.

Also, do the metal gears do anything aside from break the wall, move there, and look pretty? Or ugly?

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 4:51 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 7:51 am 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

I don't have Brawl, but I must have played it for like 9 hours or more over my friend's house. It seems you need to unlock parts for Stage Builder, because I know I didn't start with springboards. I would like opinions on WindWaker Link though, if you unlocked him. He was one of the two characters we didn't unlock.
What do you think of Falco? I was a bit shocked when I played as him. He felt different than Fox, like an old Luigi-type clone. The reflector throw was pretty nifty too.

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 8:04 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Male
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Hey i was wondering how good is Meta Knight??? Some say he's weak other's say he's good....
And how does it fell to play on Halberd stage???

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 8:56 am 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Okay, this has been bothering me for a while.

The Subspace Emissary. When you begin to play it, does it just go to the same "Choose your character" screen as SSBM's Adventure mode? And then you choose your character and you begin? Or do you start with Mario and Kirby, and things go from there?

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 9:22 am 
Simirror Female
Simirror

I played SSE over the weekend, I might be able to answer that one.

Basically, you go along a specific storyline, kind of jumping around, not following one character's progress in particular. On the first go I think you can only choose certain characters- for example, for the Skyworld level, just Mario or Pit. After it's been cleared for the first time, you'll be able to revisit it and play through it with any character you've unlocked for use IN THE SUBSPACE EMISSARY. (Meaning the SSE roster and the normal roster are different, and that more characters are added to it gradually over time.) So to answer your question, you pretty much are forced to start with Mario and Kirby, and continued from that point onward, from what I understand.

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 12:41 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Is Snake's butt as detailed as it's been depicted on the Dojo?

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 12:46 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 3:58 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

On the same idea of Snake's FS, is there any way to dodge the completed Dragoon? Or is it really an insta-kill if aimed correctly. I have never dodged it yet, that's why I am wondering. :aaa:

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 4:03 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 4:17 pm 
Dark King Male
Dark King

I've seen a Youtube video of someone avoiding the Dragoon with a well-timed dodge.

Unless it was just a bad aim?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 Next