[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Ask NK! - Page 8 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 25th, 2020, 5:01 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8
ide
 Post subject: Re: Ask NK!
PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 10:51 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 3:28 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Ah, I just realized something I should have asked. I've seen Kirby's final smash evaded somehow, but it wasn't clear how (and it wasn't because of range). Any chance you can tell me if you can roll TOWARD Kirby to evade the pull of the cauldron? I'm taking a few random stabs, assuming dodgy frames or something, but I can't test this for myself for a bit. And for that matter, what about flinchless "super armor" frames?

If it helps, you can always summon items in front of you before you make Kirby use a final smash in training mode, to see when to time it, if so.

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 8:56 am 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
The only way I've ever been able to get away from Kirby's Final Smash is by staying out of it's range. No idea what you're talking about.

As for super armor, Ike's the only person I know about. His Eruption and the part of the Aether where he throws up his sword are both super armor. So yeah, a skilled Ike can be rather deadly.

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 9:39 am 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Actually, I've seen Kirby's FS be dodged while in range. I think the person side step dodged and managed to dodge Chef Kirby's wrath. Sadly, I can't find the video, so... yeah.

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 10:44 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Didn't know eruption had those frames. I only knew about Aether and Wario's forward smash. I heard Lucas's up smash might, but I wouldn't quote it since I haven't heard or seen a definite there.

When I mentioned those frames, I meant if they could be used to not be sucked in by Cook Kirby. Still, I learned something new from that.

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 3:37 pm 
Taking off to the Halberd! Male
Taking off to the Halberd!

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 4:03 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Lucario's attacks double in power when his damage is at 200%. That's as far as his aura abilities increase his power, however.

ide
PostPosted: February 29th, 2008, 10:48 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: March 1st, 2008, 9:28 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: on the forums using user control panel editing my profile in edit profile
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what's new in training mode?

ide
PostPosted: March 1st, 2008, 5:59 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Is Battleship Halberd really the only Kirby stage? Or is there an unlockable stage as well?

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 2:38 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 2:13 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Oh, it is? I thought there were only 6 melee stages in! That's great to hear.

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 2:29 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 2:36 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Yeah, one stage from each series that had two stages in Melee are back in Brawl: Rainbow Ride, Jungle Japes, Temple, Yoshi's Island, Green Greens, Corneria, Brinstar, Onett, Big Blue, and Pokémon Stadium.

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 2:41 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

This is great to hear! I thought that only the 6 posted on dojo would be in, and thats it. I'm glad to hear there are more. Specifically Green Greens and Big Blue. Also, I kind of liked the DK stage, but I was never good at it. Time to get melee out and practice...

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 3:45 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 11:19 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: March 6th, 2008, 9:46 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Kayo, probably one of the last questions you'll get before Brawl comes out.

I was watching a video, with Distant Planet being the stage. Ivysaur landed on top of the Bulborb, with it's mouth closed. Seconds later, it instantly eat Ivysaur. Does that really happen? Or was a it simply a glitch? Kinda confused me about that.

ide
PostPosted: March 6th, 2008, 11:04 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8