[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Does this happen to you? - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 21st, 2020, 11:08 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
ide
 Post subject: Does this happen to you?
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 7:16 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Alright, whenever I lose I usually get pissed off, once I get pissed off, I can't play good. An example of this is that I was fighting my brother today he used Mario who he never uses I use my main Kirby and he beats me (he almost lost so I wouldn't consider myself pwned). I get pissed off and I use my other characters including Kirby again and I get my ass kicked even more. Does this ever happen to you, you lose one match then you can't play as well as you used to. Its not usually when I lose though, its just when I get pissed off which usually (not always) happens when I lose.

ide
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 7:22 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Usually when I'm irritated I play better because I'm more focused on winning?

ide
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 8:22 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who will call you a sore loser, just a heads up.

I'm pretty used to losing to my brother, so I don't really care if I win or lose.

ide
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 8:24 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Did anyone tell you that a majority of your topics suck?

I never lose, because I am made of sheer awesome, obviously.

ide
PostPosted: March 17th, 2008, 12:34 am 
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees. Male
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
If you use your main and he uses a character he never uses and he beats you, I think that is proper pwnage.

Usually when I get frustrated at a game I stop, since being frustrated isn't very fun.

ide
PostPosted: March 17th, 2008, 10:28 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

I always practise on Professional style, I do a lot of combos, I´m a good player and...

My friend, using Luigi, without practising, sends me out of the screen on 15 seconds...

When you´re obssesed to win, you probablily will lose.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 12:53 am 
It's a stone, Luigi. Male
It's a stone, Luigi.

Hmm.... Well when I play against my brother he always picks the person I JUST beat him with. Then pick someone else and beat him with that person, and the cycle repeats itself again. hmm. just don't lose your cool when thing like that happen, you know?
Try playing against a computer and if you lose, practice no getting mad, cuz you'll be like well it's just a CPU, i'll get better.

I guess I'm saying treat your brother like a computer.... hope that helped.

Apparently people hate it when you randomly post New Pork City. Who knew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WII! NEW EVERYTHING! NEW BARWL CODE: 1591 9535 6957
pm me if you so wish.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 12:59 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 1:36 am 
Industrial strength Male
Industrial strength

I don't get irritated. I just don't get that irritated when it comes to games, probably because I'm not focused on winning. I hate that kind of pressure anyway!

| | | |
September 17, 2007. Support our troops !!!!4 YEARS!!!!

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 8:41 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

I usually don't get pissed. If I ever do(which I haven't yet except for one player mode) I forget to shield sometimes and I die more.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 12:48 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 12:50 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

my brother broke a wavebird one time out of frustration towards a video game :)

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 1:37 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Yeah, my friend bit his GBA Sp because he coludn´t complete the level 5-4 in Super Mario Bros:The Lost levels.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 1:57 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Okay just so you know, I focus on winning ALOT. If I had a choice between Brawl or getting laid EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I'd choose Brawl. I know some of you are gonna make fun of me for this, but Brawl is VERY important to me. I love winning.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 2:25 pm 
Dream Warrior Male
Dream Warrior

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 2:27 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 2:40 pm 
Industrial strength Male
Industrial strength

| | | |
September 17, 2007. Support our troops !!!!4 YEARS!!!!

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 2:53 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Well, from ashes to ashes, I suppose...

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 4:40 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Greatest post ever? Greatest post ever. But for all the worst reasons.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 4:46 pm 
Dark King Male
Dark King

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next