[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
HELP ME FIND A MAIN - Page 2 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 25th, 2020, 4:52 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
ide
 Post subject: Re: HELP ME FIND A MAIN
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 4:02 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Last edited by eebrozgi on April 10th, 2008, 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 4:08 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 4:41 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Star Master. Man up dude. You challenge me yet will only fight with your rules and the stages you like? It's a two way street buddy, everything doesn't go your way.

I don't know if I'll win or not, but it's rather annoying when you're the one challenging me yet you say you'll only do it if I obey your rules. I'm not playing Brawl to win/prove anything. You winning a fight against me, or losing it to me really doesn't mean all that much to me. It's just a game.

Edit: Though I must admit I had to smile every time I KO'd you with a Falcon Punch :3

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:05 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Hey, uh, how should I say this... oh, yeah. How does asking US for a main help YOU when your play style is probably totally different? Hell, I can use Dedede pretty well for crying out loud, when some interviewer once made a joke about people being unable to win battles regularly with him. Experiment and find a character that works for you, you can't let other people make decisions for you. Or, as Chooch said, just stick with Kirby.

Oh, yeah, and move-spamming is way uncool. Remember the stale-moves penalty Sakurai mentioned once? That and the fact that Hammer is like useless on ground might be why you're not winning.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:06 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:12 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Then learn to handle the physics of other stages then Final Destination. uh, wait - In your opinion every stage except FD is tourney banned. excuse me, my fault.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:13 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:20 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:21 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

hilarious, you saved my day before it even began (here -> 12:20 am). xDDDD

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:27 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

lmao. "I don't spam it, I just use it a lot!" Yes, kind of like how you're not a tourney cigarette, you just act like one and follow their rules religiously.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:36 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Its one of his few good kill/knockback moves, he has 4 (one of them being the hammer thus useless on ground). down smash is good if they're behind you but its not as strong as side smash, up smash is good if you want to send you're target up which I don't like doing that much, plus it requires very close range to land, so my only good ground kill move is side smash

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:48 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 6:59 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 7:03 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Don't worry, Vik. He's just making up excuses as to why he gets his ass handed to him by his brother all the time.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 7:05 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Yeah if you're not terrible and are able to adapt platforms can enhance aerial fighting.

Especially since on Battlefield you can just hold down before you land on them and pass right through them, thus effectively ignoring them. There is no reason for the platforms there to !@#$% you up.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 7:31 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 7:38 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

"wavefalling"

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 8:00 pm 
Graphically minded! Female
Graphically minded!

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 8:17 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 8:36 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Well I did fight him again, Kirby vs Kirby and I MASSACRED him. Well, I did play him as soon as I woke up, I think that was the problem. Kirby's staying my main. Also I do shorthop, I just don't fastfall. And be honest, I don't use side smash enough for it to be considered "spamming" if you say my back air is spammed, I can believe that. But my side smash...honestly...Also you guys are telling me to practice as you think it will make me become better...well...everyone's battle style has its limits and I'm pretty sure mine has reached it's, so no, there's no such thing as practice makes you better...not in my situation anyway.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next