[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
HELP ME FIND A MAIN - Page 4 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 20th, 2020, 12:32 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
ide
 Post subject: Re: HELP ME FIND A MAIN
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 10:43 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 10:47 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 10:48 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Apparently everyone's had it with me...anyway, Joshi you're the most arragont smasher I know (even more than me), we need to organize a match soon and it is going on YT. I can't fight tommorow and its almost midnight and I still got homework so today is out of the question.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 10:53 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 10:55 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

lmao.

I'm sorry, I'm arrogant? I'm not the one who claims to play only to prove I'm better than other people. Rather, I rejoice when I win 1 match out of 12. I hope with glee when I make it into the 3rd round of a tournament. I giggle at the immense number of SDs I manage to get. I am terrible at Smash Brothers.

The thing is, though, like knows like. I know you're bad because I'm bad too.

Sure, I'll fight you. We can discuss rules over PM, but I must warn to that I will not play with no items. (Smash Balls MUST be on), and I will only play against you on certain levels. Final Destination is not one of them.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:09 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
He seems to think beating people on Brawl will make his opinion right -_-

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:16 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Even when he beats me it won't prove he's good or anything. Doesn't take much to beat me. ;P

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:20 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:22 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

You're all such nice people.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:25 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

I'm done talking about it. My brain hurts.

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:28 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

You had to steal the 69th post didn't you? Anyway, I will post a vid of me beating people good. I already did beat someone good, didn't you see my fight with ShadowElliot? Apparently thats not enough for you're standards of good. Just wait til tommorow. Just wait...

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:34 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Hey can I move this topic now? I'm not looking forward to this video of SMK winning tomorrow.

Chances are he'll just tape a bunch of videos, lose 99% of the matches and only post the one he won :D

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:37 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2008, 11:38 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2008, 12:13 am 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
...this topic has been an, uh, interesting read.

...Hay SMK, can I fight ur faec, plz? %D; PM me and we'll work out rules/time/whatever, mur?

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2008, 12:54 am 
Hypotenuse Man strikes an incomprehensible pose! Female
Hypotenuse Man strikes an incomprehensible pose!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
This is the best topic ever.

(Also, holy crap, dude. I watched that video on the first page, and you were using the forward smash like it was going out of style. o_o You know moves drastically go down in power if you use 'em that much, right?)

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2008, 1:03 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2008, 7:55 am 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
I have seen some of your other videos.

You still suck.

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2008, 9:43 am 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

That's how you always play with Kirby (from my experience). This is what we were trying to tell you.

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2008, 10:50 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

This is an stupid discussion on an ever more stupid post.

Choosing your main isn´t something that you can ask anybody. At this step, we will end like in melee, with battles of Marth or Fox or Sheik on Battlefield with no items. This is boring O_o

Now the characters are more equilibrated, so all of us have to choose our favourite characters as many time as we can, because later the "pros" will find the characters that will !@#$% the others.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next