Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently February 25th, 2021, 9:27 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 5:50 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
I think the reason why I prefer anime Mety (and quite a few people I know agree with me) is because he is this really cool, very awesome character that we came to love and respect in KSS: RofMK with his awesome moves in the fight and his incredible Halberd complete with Meta Army, but lives a typical, almost human, life in this kind and peaceful village. He has a pink blanket (watch ep 14), a secret love for Fumu (that's what we think. Some of us that is), he has buddies, he enjoys TV, he goes shopping (I'm not sure they show him shopping), and he does several other things that make him so awesome, we can't get enough of him. What particular thing makes Meta Knight so cool to you? Is it the cute things, the awesome heroic things, or is it just you find him sexy (this response is for fangirls only (^^;) ), or you just like Sir Meta Knight because he's been your favorite forever? Let's discuss.

Last edited by HeavyMetalHalberd on September 12th, 2008, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 5:53 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

You cannot be serious... Meta Knight sexy???

You should revise your eyes...

And he hasn´t a love with Fumu:he´s a creepy old-man. He has more than 200 years.

And he´s only an idiot with a mask on my opinion:he never battles, and when he does, he gets severally damaged.

ide
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 6:22 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Male
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Quote:
And he hasn´t a love with Fumu:he´s a creepy old-man. He has more than 200 years.
That's not official. It's just one of the theories. As far as we know he could be in his mid-ages....

Quote:
And he´s only an idiot with a mask on my opinion:he never battles, and when he does, he gets severally damaged.
An idiot.....that know tons of stuff about Nightmare and Kirby.....that is one of the most famous and respected members of the GSA and an idiot the BUILT A GIANT FREAKING BATTLE SHIP!!!! He never battles???? Take your own advice and revise you eyes. He does battle but only if he sees that Kirby can't win. There is no pint in fighting Kirby's battles 'cause what good would that do???

ide
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2008, 10:01 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Quote:
You cannot be serious... Meta Knight sexy???

You should revise your eyes...
NUH UH

HE VERY SEXY OM NOM NOM :drool:

But um. I like him because of like... everything. He's easy to draw but not too easy =3, he has teh awesomeest voice, he uhh, looks cool, and um. He sexy. D: And because I've liked him for like forever. Most important part.

Joke time! I also leik his FabuLance cape :D *sparkly eyes.* ...

Oyeah, and it is most humorous to think of him as the old man.

ide
PostPosted: March 24th, 2008, 4:38 pm 
Parasol Dee A_mystery
Parasol Dee

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
lol- im a fangirl, but the term 'sexy' lol

MK is so awesome! Its because he's smart, but leaves the fighting to Kirby because he cares that Kirby becomes stronger. He is strong, but like I said, he lets kirby learn things for himself. He is masked in mystery, and is really a nice person. I am not so sure that him and Fumu had a thing together, but they would make an awesome couple. He is really nice to Sword and Blade, and they definately picked the best person to follow. AND he looks like an intimidating version of Kirby! :grin: I love the way Kirby looks, and MK has a strong side to the cuteness! You can say that MK has a sense of humor, and is probably the only person who understands when Fumu tries to tell the stupid villagers anything. MK makes the show awesome because he adds more emotion to it. Whether its a flashback (like episodes 4,19), humor (those who laugh in pie cry in pie episode), helping out (episode 60, the expose DDD wide episode), or just saying Kirby's ability, you never know what he'll say, and he just makes everything more interesting

I want to see them make an episode with him dancing :metadance:

ide
PostPosted: March 24th, 2008, 5:24 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

I know this is the anime we're talking about, but hearing that dance comment I can't help but post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUL8q7hMc-k

Strong side to the cuteness... a little contradictory don'cha think? ;D

But yeah. Meta's really a great character and that mask adds a bit to that when you think about it; isn't a mask supposed to represent something being hidden underneath? [I haven't watched a lot of the anime, so bear with me please; if there's anything spoilery that answers my question here, feel free to being it up] He's nice, and to ME, there doesn't seem to be much he has to hide, so it intrigues me.

Either way, this one character helps even out the cast dramatically @.@

ide
PostPosted: March 24th, 2008, 6:18 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Quote:
a secret love for Fumu (that's what we think. Some of us that is)
We? As in delusional fangirls who have no idea what they're talking about?
Quote:
He doesn't fight much for a reason. I thought that was obvious. I guess not!

ide
PostPosted: March 24th, 2008, 7:52 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Fangirls think of that? :???: Oh well.

ide
PostPosted: March 25th, 2008, 10:39 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

I don´t agree.

The few of times on that Meta Knight fights,he ends bdaly hurted.

And he always is saying that everybody is stupid.

It looks like that he cannot battle aganist a true powerful enemy, because he´s really older.

And of course, I want him to be humillated...

ide
PostPosted: March 25th, 2008, 11:17 am 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

Meta Knights popularity is strange to be honest, but I think it is so because of his personality.
He somehow manages to be the 'dark, mysterious, wise character with a troubled past' without being cliche. Perhaps its because he has other traits that are flaws. He's old, or at least an adult. He's eccentric. But most of all, he's unpredictable - I think that's where a lot of his appeal comes from.

ide
PostPosted: March 25th, 2008, 5:57 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Male
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Quote:
And he always is saying that everybody is stupid.
And that is not true how??? Dude just watch the Cappies......you can falcon punch me if there isn't an episode where they do at least ONE retarder thing.....
Quote:
It looks like that he cannot battle aganist a true powerful enemy, because he´s really older.
Like the time he beat Chilidog into a pulp to save Sword and Blade. And even if he can't fight that good anymore why does it it mater....doesn't it take guts to go one on one with an powerful enemy that you know you can defeat. Even if he does get beaten up he alway makes enough time for others to organize themselves. Like in the Loyalty Sword and Blade when he bought time for Kirby to escape......
Most people would run like hell when they couldn't win in a battle but not MK.....that's what makes him a good character.....
Quote:
And of course, I want him to be humillated...
A. :mad:

B. :mad:

C. You haven't seen ep. 77 have you????????

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 10:26 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

well, in my opinion, Meta Knight is the 'walled in mysterious type' of Hoshi no Kaabii. If you ask me alot of the animes I know of have one... like sesshomaru of Inuyasha...only...Sesshomaru has more mary sues running around him like flies on a dead corpse. Meta Knight however...Now that I think of it...has pretty much NO mary sues going after his lil self in the fan fiction world...
And hey, even though hes all head, His sword, cape and mask make him a cool looking character here are the scientific equations for meta knight

:101grin:

And besides...he (Although very little) kinda reminds me of my dad. Their both like wikipedia...Just ask a scientific question to my dad and he'll give you enough info to write a book... hehe...
Its hard to explain, Meta Knight is just one of those Characters that have a cool aura 'round 'em... :lol:

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2008, 7:06 pm 
Parasol Dee A_mystery
Parasol Dee

Quote:
:101grin:

Its hard to explain, Meta Knight is just one of those Characters that have a cool aura 'round 'em... :lol:
Yes! I totally agree! Cool and Cute :metadance:

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2008, 9:29 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

I really like Meta Knight in the anime too. He happens to be one of my favorite characters. (Kirby being the first. Duh.) But I would not think of him as sexy. How can you? Cool yes. Sexy...what?!

I don't agree with the whole Fuma love thing. He talks to her a lot because first of all, she is always trying to help Kirby and figure out Dedede's plans. He saves her because well...she is a kid and she needed saving! I highly doubt Meta Knight would love her.

I find it odd that I like Meta Knight so much. I usually don't like characters like him, but for some reason....

ide
PostPosted: March 30th, 2008, 2:13 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Location: On the deck of the Halberd trying not to get blown up
I like Meta Knight because of his traits, especially his heroism. He's a seasoned warrior and cares deeply for the helpless. This is demonstrated in how he saves Fumu or any others that find themselves in harm's way (like when he jumped in front of Rowlin in that one episode). He looks out for Kirby because he wants him to be the best he can be, but if the situation is desperate he'll put himself in the line of fire to protect him. He also knows that Kirby is the one who can finally put an end to Nightmare. The last thing he wants for anyone is to experience the same conflict he did during the war. I suppose you *could* classify him as the dark, mysterious character with the tragic past, but the one difference here is that he doesn't let it drag him down. It gives him reason to keep going.

As for the whole him/Fumu thing I can see why people would consider it love, but I don't think so at all. He's greatly respected in the village, and also the only one who knows what's going on. I think Fumu actively seeks him out for advice and guidance because of this.

Just my thoughts. :)

ide
PostPosted: March 31st, 2008, 4:31 pm 
F.A.S. Member Male
F.A.S. Member

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Location: F.A.S. Ground Control, Somewhere-over-the-rainbow, Pupupu land
Mety is my 3rd fav (after Fumu and Kirby) I just love the moments when he goes out of caracter and says something funny.

and I love this dancing mety :metadance:

My First Fanfic: NMR.
My Youtube Account.
Please help my Eggs hatch!
Click the Mudkip Swampert! You know you want to!Image

ide
PostPosted: April 1st, 2008, 6:14 pm 
Parasol Dee A_mystery
Parasol Dee

Quote:
Mety is my 3rd fav (after Fumu and Master Chief) I just love the moments when he goes out of caracter and says something funny.

and I love this dancing mety :metadance:
yeah, i love it when mk does something out of character :grin: everyone makes a big deal out of it. I love it :lol:

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2008, 1:35 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Well then, a discussion of Meta-Knight. haw.

I'm thinking that the reason why he gets severly hurt is to show that not everyone is invincible, even the wise and experienced. He's not the main character of the show, Kirby is. If Meta Knight was at his potential, then the focus might as well be on him. *shrug*

What do I like about Meta Knight... hmmm. Well, his Japanese voice is sexy, the american dubbed is... um, strange, but I still love him. SSBB Meta Knight's voice sounds too low, but there are some things he says that give me chills because of such a smooth deep voice. Just some things he says are too out-of-character voice-wise.

As for any relationships with Fuma, I would say no-go on that, means Meta-Knight had such a troubled past. I think he and Silica's Mother were an item~ Presently, I think he would seclude himself from any deep attachment to anyone, means majority of his Star Warrior friends [forgive me for not knowing the right term xD] were killed by Holy Nightmare Inc. I dunno~

I'm not too pleased with the mundane things he does, like watching TV or having the cutesy stuff typical in the Kirby world. I like the mystery of Meta Knight, because it leaves so many things open for people to interpret about his interests and personality.

*shrug*
He's the typical mysterious, dark character that has the heart to do what he can for others, but it's so creatively done.

If only I could draw him better. >_<

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2008, 3:28 pm 
Quick, do walk the dog. ... wait that's the lamest trick in the book. Male
Quick, do walk the dog. ... wait that's the lamest trick in the book.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Coming in to the topic a little late, but...

Maybe it's because he always acts so cool and laid-back? Plus, he's always pretty experianced and knowlegdeable when it comes to dealing with Nightmare and his henchman.

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2008, 8:07 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

Quote:
Well then, a discussion of Meta-Knight. haw.

I'm thinking that the reason why he gets severly hurt is to show that not everyone is invincible, even the wise and experienced. He's not the main character of the show, Kirby is. If Meta Knight was at his potential, then the focus might as well be on him. *shrug*

What do I like about Meta Knight... hmmm. Well, his Japanese voice is sexy, the american dubbed is... um, strange, but I still love him. SSBB Meta Knight's voice sounds too low, but there are some things he says that give me chills because of such a smooth deep voice. Just some things he says are too out-of-character voice-wise.

As for any relationships with Fuma, I would say no-go on that, means Meta-Knight had such a troubled past. I think he and Silica's Mother were an item~ Presently, I think he would seclude himself from any deep attachment to anyone, means majority of his Star Warrior friends [forgive me for not knowing the right term xD] were killed by Holy Nightmare Inc. I dunno~

I'm not too pleased with the mundane things he does, like watching TV or having the cutesy stuff typical in the Kirby world. I like the mystery of Meta Knight, because it leaves so many things open for people to interpret about his interests and personality.

*shrug*
He's the typical mysterious, dark character that has the heart to do what he can for others, but it's so creatively done.

If only I could draw him better. >_<
d0tti3...you got that right on the dot! except...about the fumu stuff..i'm not going to rant about that...
but it does not take any brownie points in my book! You got it righ on the dot! I'm serious...yay4u