Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently February 25th, 2021, 8:46 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next
ide
PostPosted: January 19th, 2010, 1:41 pm 
Swift Hunter Female
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
Quote:
Episode 82 part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2-tSemyIIw

Episode 82 part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEt233p7oak

Part 1 was never taken down and should be on the first page of this topic.

I should be able to get another one up tomorrow.
Thanks very much! :lol:

ide
PostPosted: January 19th, 2010, 9:15 pm 
Biospark Male
Biospark

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
No problem. :smile:

Here's episode 86.

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRDQ1tqsdTg

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRDQ1tqsdTg

ide
PostPosted: January 20th, 2010, 7:54 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Quote:
Once again, thanks. :)

ide
PostPosted: January 30th, 2010, 11:00 am 
Biospark Male
Biospark

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Finally got episode 68 up.

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im71xMvrNaA

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BfYZVazIms

:metadance:

ide
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2010, 11:40 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

I just hope they don't get deleted.

ide
PostPosted: February 13th, 2010, 5:21 am 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Hello
How can I find the security code for starting download??
Thanking you.

ide
PostPosted: February 19th, 2010, 9:45 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
Nice post :lol:
Thanks for the tread.

ide
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 1:37 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Does anyone have episodes 78, 83, 89, and 93? Please I have been searching everywhere. Does anyone have the episodes before the download links didn't work and the video links also didn't work. If anyone could also ask jhc if he has the episodes, please ask him. I assume he has them or not since he is the one who uploaded and found the kirby episodes from 63-93. PLEASE ASK JHC AND PLEASE ASK SOMEONE WHO ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE EPISODES. Please respond to this request.

ide
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 1:16 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

I don't know who JHC is, but just be a little patient. I don't think the episodes are very easy to come by these days. I know it's not what you want but Minon and mamthew are currently working on subbing the rest of the anime, well what they're able to get their hands on.

ide
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 1:59 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Quote:
I don't know who JHC is, but just be a little patient. I don't think the episodes are very easy to come by these days. I know it's not what you want but Minon and mamthew are currently working on subbing the rest of the anime, well what they're able to get their hands on.

JHC is the person who found episodes 69 to 93 for the kirby episodes. That what it says on the credits to the download links on the very first page of this forum. It shows a list of names after the download links to each kirby episode that credit the people who distributed the episodes. Well either way I still can't get episodes 78, 83, 89, and 93. I don't really care if they are subbed or not, I just want to watch the entire episode. So if you know anyone or ask someone if they have the episodes. Please report back to me or send me a message. Also, thanks for responding to my last comment.

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2010, 2:26 pm 
Bidoof Wrangler Male
Bidoof Wrangler

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting Co.,LTD.. "
When i see ep. 21 (Or whatever it was)it says that the content is no longer avavaible and when i see the parts from youtube, it says that someone removed them for something copyrights....is there any way to fix this?

ide
PostPosted: April 16th, 2010, 8:34 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land
Would anyone be able to reupload Episode 52? The file from megaupload is broken. It's not even being recognised as a video file. :sad:

ide
PostPosted: May 11th, 2010, 8:34 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Does any one happen to have part 2 of episode 93? It is the ONLY episode (Half episode) I don't have. If anyone could upload it to mediafire or somthing, i would be very happy to give any episode/episodes in return. That includes 1-100 (Not 93) and the special.

ide
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 8:00 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Quote:
Thank You for uploading those two episodes phoenix100. They've both been added.

...While I was adding them, I got board, and started browsing around youtube...
...I came upon Rakushan's account...
...and found a translation of episode 93...
...A SUBBED, COMPLETED TRANSLATION OF EPISODE 93!!!

HOW DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO FIND THAT EP??? AND IT WAS UPLOADED IN MAY!!!

Did you guys know it existed? Am I the only one who didn't know...

...whatever, the point it, I found it, and it's on the list now so everyone else can find it. Thanks a lot Rakushan!

Edit: Do you know what else this means? It means that there are only 25 episodes left to sub! Three fourths of the show have been completely translated! Now only the final quarter remains.

Hey Kirbysayshi, I was wondering, you found episode 93 of kirby a long time ago. Do you happen to still have that episode or episode 78, 83, and 89 in your computer or somewhere. If you do have them, could you please send me a download link or something to get this episodes. I would really appreciate it. Please respond to this comment. Thanks.

ide
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 8:04 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Quote:
Does any one happen to have part 2 of episode 93? It is the ONLY episode (Half episode) I don't have. If anyone could upload it to mediafire or somthing, i would be very happy to give any episode/episodes in return. That includes 1-100 (Not 93) and the special.

Sorry but even I am trying to find this episode on the web. I only have part 1 of episode 93. But hey, do you happen to have episode 78, 83, and 89 with you. If you do could you please send me a download link for me, please I have been looking for these episodes and 93 for a very long time. I even remember them being on youtube until it got deleted during July or August of 2009. The guy who uploaded the videos can't help cause his laptop he had with the episodes got destroyed for some reason, and he doesn't respond to any messages. So please, I would appreciate if you have episode 78, 83, and 89. Thanks.

ide
PostPosted: May 12th, 2010, 8:07 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Quote:
Would anyone be able to reupload Episode 52? The file from megaupload is broken. It's not even being recognised as a video file. :sad:

Hey I have episode 52 of kirby. Here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5CTJ187

Oh if you happen to have episodes 78, 83, 89 or 93 of kirby would you. If you don't, then it doesn't matter cause I have been looking for them for a long time. Any way enjoy your video.

ide
PostPosted: May 13th, 2010, 1:16 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Quote:
Quote:

Sorry but even I am trying to find this episode on the web. I only have part 1 of episode 93. But hey, do you happen to have episode 78, 83, and 89 with you. If you do could you please send me a download link for me, please I have been looking for these episodes and 93 for a very long time. I even remember them being on youtube until it got deleted during July or August of 2009. The guy who uploaded the videos can't help cause his laptop he had with the episodes got destroyed for some reason, and he doesn't respond to any messages. So please, I would appreciate if you have episode 78, 83, and 89. Thanks.
I have all 3 :). I hunted for days, and even used google translate to search for any japanese uploads. Ill start uploading them to megaupload now...

ide
PostPosted: May 13th, 2010, 7:55 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have all 3 :). I hunted for days, and even used google translate to search for any japanese uploads. Ill start uploading them to megaupload now...

Sorry for being rude but have you uploaded the episodes yet. Sorry for repeating but I have been looking everywhere for these episodes.

ide
PostPosted: May 13th, 2010, 11:07 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

I have a slow connection, so it takes a long time to upload each episode, and there is also the fact that i forgot to zip it first.

I have finished uploading a raw episode 89 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DVX04BVJ

Also, i just realised that my copy of episode 83 is a rubbishy 4kids version, so you may not want it.
If anyone has the japanese version, it would be great if you could upload.

Episode 78 has the end fight scene missing, but besides that it's fine. I'll start uploading.

ide
PostPosted: May 15th, 2010, 9:36 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Quote:
I have a slow connection, so it takes a long time to upload each episode, and there is also the fact that i forgot to zip it first.

I have finished uploading a raw episode 89 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DVX04BVJ

Also, i just realised that my copy of episode 83 is a rubbishy 4kids version, so you may not want it.
If anyone has the japanese version, it would be great if you could upload.

Episode 78 has the end fight scene missing, but besides that it's fine. I'll start uploading.

Thanks for uploading episode 89. For episode 83, I don't really care if it is 4kids episode or not, doesn't really matter. Also take your time, I also know how it is like having a slow connection. Well I appreciate your hard work, but I want to know something how were you able to find these lost episodes, I tried over 30 titles on google for these episodes and the missing 93 but nothing comes up. How did you do it? I also want to help find episode 93, but I don't how to search for it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next