Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently February 25th, 2021, 8:56 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 12:00 am 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Sorry I disappeared for a little while there! I'm back to business! xD
Quote:
Would it be a good idea if I upload all the subbed episodes I have (1-66, 94 and 95) to Badongo? It's another file sharing site that I use. I was just thinking about the old topic with the links from MegaUpload the other day and was wondering what was going to happen with the subs.
That would be great! We'd have a mirror in case anything happened to Rapidshare, or if people would prefer more options. You don't have to, but I'm sure we'd appreciate it ^^
Quote:
I have episodes RAW 76,96,97,98,99,100
i also have a high quality raw of the episodes 75 and 77.
I really want to help but i've never uploaded anything on rapidshare or any download website...
It is safe? Do i need to register?
How do i upload it?
HELP ME! please, i really wanna help you guys.
We have 76, 96, 97, 98, 99 and 100 raw already (I haven't uploaded them all yet ^^''), but a high-quality version of 75 and 77 sounds nice! It would be great if you could help.
From what I've seen, Rapidshare seems pretty safe. I haven't gotten any viruses or anything wrong with my computer; it just might make your internet a bit slow while the episodes upload. You need to make an account, but it doesn't take too long to make. And once you're done making one (by registering; the link is in the top right corner of the homepage of Rapidshare), you can upload from the homepage! And once it's done uploading, you just copy the link to the file and post it in the thread. If you have any problems, feel free to message me. ^^
Quote:
Thanks, you guys. I'm going to go ahead and download of them, just in case. I regretted not doing so once Megaupload went down, and I'm not going to repeat that same mistake. What do we do about those in the original thread that only had Youtube links (mostly raws)? Does anyone have those downloaded? If not and worst comes to worst, we could always just use add-ons that enable you to download videos from Youtube, so it's not that urgent.
^^ Glad to help! And I completely agree; I barely had any of the episodes when MegaUpload went down.
Although... what do you mean by the Youtube links? Do you mean other raws that we don't have? If so, I don't mind downloading them off of Youtube and uploading them as well.

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 4:26 am 
Li'l Traveler A_mystery
Li'l Traveler

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
I totally forgot to upload the raws. It seems that this topic has the raws from episode center, not from my topic (High Quality Raws Ep. 72 and onward). I might start uploading them tonight.

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 1:20 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Here it is:

High Quality episode 75 RAW: https://rapidshare.com/files/2315555678/kirby_75.mp4

High Quality episode 77 RAW: https://rapidshare.com/files/4035540882/episode_77.mp4

I'm happy to help saving the show, But unfortunely these are all RAW episodes i have
(i also have all of the subbed episodes, but all of them are already uploaded here....)

I really like to help people(especially when it's Kirby related XD)

Kirby fans are still alive and aware, but the community can't die.
Let's make this place the #1 Kirby site on the internet again!
Let's revive KRR and all of it's features.
The fans want it, the users want it, and even the OPHnK subbing team is back.
Let's make Rainbow Resort great again, as it was in the early and mid 2000's.
TOGETHER, WE CAN DO IT!!!

ide
PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 5:34 pm 

Quote:
I totally forgot to upload the raws. It seems that this topic has the raws from episode center, not from my topic (High Quality Raws Ep. 72 and onward). I might start uploading them tonight.
The raws that I have been uploading have been from your topic. I just had to rename them because copying the links from Rapidshare didn't really work because of the Japanese characters xD; I don't have all of them, though, so whatever I'm missing or is higher quality than what we have would be appreciated! Thanks ^^
Quote:
Here it is:

High Quality episode 75 RAW: https://rapidshare.com/files/2315555678/kirby_75.mp4

High Quality episode 77 RAW: https://rapidshare.com/files/4035540882/episode_77.mp4

I'm happy to help saving the show, But unfortunely these are all RAW episodes i have
(i also have all of the subbed episodes, but all of them are already uploaded here....)

I really like to help people(especially when it's Kirby related XD)
And thanks so much! I'll add the links to the main post. Should I keep the lower quality version as an alternative to people?...

ide
PostPosted: February 14th, 2012, 10:44 am 
Super Star Female
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
I downloaded all these episodes before Megaupload went down. /diva
*hammered*

Seems I'm late to the party. I would have uploaded the episodes I have too, but all that work is done. 8D; I still want to do something to help.

ide
PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 11:44 pm 

Quote:
I downloaded all these episodes before Megaupload went down. /diva
*hammered*

Seems I'm late to the party. I would have uploaded the episodes I have too, but all that work is done. 8D; I still want to do something to help.
Quote:
you can upload 61 and 65's subs for me <3
I always tend to disappear at these sorts of times. Dx /fail
Anyway, I don't have 61 or 65's subs, so it'd be really appreciated if you could upload those, Fairy Red! ;u;

ide
PostPosted: February 18th, 2012, 2:24 am 
This is my hammer. There are others like it, but this one is mine. Female
This is my hammer. There are others like it, but this one is mine.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
I think I already uploaded 61 in my post.

"Together through thick and thin
As though they're of the same flesh and blood
The bond between shinobi master and pupil
As solid as steel that no sword or arrow can pierce"

ide
PostPosted: February 18th, 2012, 1:25 pm 
Parasol Dee A_mystery
Parasol Dee

Thanks for posting these on Rapidshare, but I've come across a problem.
Since I've recently acquired a laptop, I figured I'd download the episodes. I've been waiting so for this moment because I knew I'd give my family hell if I downloaded all episodes to the family computer (it's old and slow). So for the last few days I downloaded the episodes without any problems. I had downloaded episodes 1-56, each file taking about 3-6 minutes to download. I had done this gradually over 3-4 days. Then, today, I wanted to download some more. It took 2 hours to download episode 57. And then the file didn't even open on my computer! It didn't work! At first I thought that it was a faulty file, but no matter which episode I choose, the same thing happens. It takes forever to download, only to fail to open. The file format is .avi, so there's no problem in that sense. So then, I wondered if I was using up too much of my laptop's memory. Before this all happened, I figured that if each video file is about 200 megabytes and 1024 megabytes equals a gigabyte, then all 100 episodes (even though some are separated in 2 parts or are missing) would be about 20gb of data. Now I know that's no thing to ignore, but my local disk C has 628 gigabytes out of 674 gigabytes of space available. So theoretically, this shouldn't have been a problem, right? So then, thinking that maybe there's a loophole and my computer can't handle it all, I deleted every single HNK file I had and cleared the recycling bin. So then I tried to redownload episode 1. No luck. I didn't bother to leave it download, because it would have taken 2 hours. So now I'm left with all of these questions:

1. Is anyone else having trouble downloading the episodes?
2. Does Rapidshare cap the amount of data downloaded in a fixed amount of time to free users?
3. Can my computer handle that much data? Is there something I don't know about?
4. Since I deleted the episodes, they're off of my computer unless I missed something. Did I miss something?

My computer has not been showing any sort of performance issues during this whole ordeal, with the exception of the problem stated above. Also, I cleared out my browsing history and cookies during my issues. I've recently downloaded and been playing League of Legends, which is a pretty hefty file size, but I successfully download about 20 episodes when it was installed, so I don't think its the cause of the problem.

ide
PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 2:28 am 

I wonder if it would be possible to create an IRC channel to download the episodes from. I know almost nothing about IRC, so I don't know how difficult it would be to create or maintain a channel for file sharing.

ide
PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 12:22 pm 
Parasol Dee A_mystery
Parasol Dee

I'm not sure if its a site problem or my problem, but I still can't download them.

I'm no expert on file sharing sites, but I know Mediafire is another popular one, if that helps any.

ide
PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 1:01 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
There's Multiupload, which sticks it onto lots of file hosting sites at once.

Edit: ...which also refuses to load for me for some reason. Looks like there's other services like it though.

ide
PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 10:20 pm 

Quote:
did anyone else just get an email saying that rapidshare will delete files that aren't downloaded for 30 days? i didn't even know that was a thing with them. i guess we're going to have to find a new service unless we can keep up with them all. :S

4shared looks nice...
D: Gah! Is that really the case?
I suppose we're going to have to look for another site after all.

I'm checking out 4shared too.
I don't know if they delete episodes if they're inactive, but it seems that after I made an account, I was able to start uploading an episode. Before I did, the limit was 200 MB and it wouldn't let me upload.

I don't mind re-uploading the episodes onto 4shared if this one works. :'> At least the ones I have and the ones I downloaded from Rapidshare since we've been uploading them.
Quote:
i think irc file-sharing is done through bots, so you'd have to have someone that has all the files be connected and running the bot at all times. they wouldn't have to actually do anything, just provide a connection and space for the files, then log in as the bot to let people use it. we could have multiple bots, of course.
And that sounds a bit strange, but I guess I can get used to it. o_oa I guess we could do that if 4shared doesn't work?
Quote:
Thanks for posting these on Rapidshare, but I've come across a problem.
Since I've recently acquired a laptop, I figured I'd download the episodes. I've been waiting so for this moment because I knew I'd give my family hell if I downloaded all episodes to the family computer (it's old and slow). So for the last few days I downloaded the episodes without any problems. I had downloaded episodes 1-56, each file taking about 3-6 minutes to download. I had done this gradually over 3-4 days. Then, today, I wanted to download some more. It took 2 hours to download episode 57. And then the file didn't even open on my computer! It didn't work! At first I thought that it was a faulty file, but no matter which episode I choose, the same thing happens. It takes forever to download, only to fail to open. The file format is .avi, so there's no problem in that sense. So then, I wondered if I was using up too much of my laptop's memory. Before this all happened, I figured that if each video file is about 200 megabytes and 1024 megabytes equals a gigabyte, then all 100 episodes (even though some are separated in 2 parts or are missing) would be about 20gb of data. Now I know that's no thing to ignore, but my local disk C has 628 gigabytes out of 674 gigabytes of space available. So theoretically, this shouldn't have been a problem, right? So then, thinking that maybe there's a loophole and my computer can't handle it all, I deleted every single HNK file I had and cleared the recycling bin. So then I tried to redownload episode 1. No luck. I didn't bother to leave it download, because it would have taken 2 hours. So now I'm left with all of these questions:

1. Is anyone else having trouble downloading the episodes?
2. Does Rapidshare cap the amount of data downloaded in a fixed amount of time to free users?
3. Can my computer handle that much data? Is there something I don't know about?
4. Since I deleted the episodes, they're off of my computer unless I missed something. Did I miss something?

My computer has not been showing any sort of performance issues during this whole ordeal, with the exception of the problem stated above. Also, I cleared out my browsing history and cookies during my issues. I've recently downloaded and been playing League of Legends, which is a pretty hefty file size, but I successfully download about 20 episodes when it was installed, so I don't think its the cause of the problem.
And that's really weird. :\ Well, considering we're changing file host, maybe it'll work then...? That really sucks though. >< I didn't have that problem, but it's very possible someone else is too.

EDITEDIT: Here's the first episode on 4shared!! Please tell me if it works or not!

http://www.4shared.com/video/etUZEJNM/H ... i_Ep1.html

ide
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 7:57 am 
Parasol Dee A_mystery
Parasol Dee

I just downloaded the 1st episode! It only took 2 minutes to accomplish! Thank you so much T_T <-- tears of relief

The quality is great, too. The episode preview shows a Youtube-like quality to the video, but when downloaded its amazing.

ide
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 5:37 pm 

Quote:
I just downloaded the 1st episode! It only took 2 minutes to accomplish! Thank you so much T_T <-- tears of relief

The quality is great, too. The episode preview shows a Youtube-like quality to the video, but when downloaded its amazing.
Yaaay! It worked! :'D

I guess I'll start by uploading the episodes as mirrors, and once we've got them all on 4shared, we can remove the Rapidshare links? Or should we leave them there after?
Ah well. Will start uploading the rest I have :> I'll edit the first post with the 4shared links~

ide
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 7:12 pm 
Christmas Present #2 Female
Christmas Present #2

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Location: Brazil, in my personal Mallow Castle, right next to Rosalina's Ice World.
Quote:
Quote:

Yaaay! It worked! :'D

I guess I'll start by uploading the episodes as mirrors, and once we've got them all on 4shared, we can remove the Rapidshare links? Or should we leave them there after?
Ah well. Will start uploading the rest I have :> I'll edit the first post with the 4shared links~
I think we should leave the Rapidshare links there, as an alternative.
Anyway, I think I'll help uploading on 4shared too, but I'll wait to see what you guys will upload for now.

ide
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 7:37 pm 

Quote:
I think we should leave the Rapidshare links there, as an alternative.
Anyway, I think I'll help uploading on 4shared too, but I'll wait to see what you guys will upload for now.
I figured we should, at least until they stop working or are too inactive to keep up with.
And alright! Thanks. :'>

I think I'll upload an episode a day until March, when I'm sure I haven't gone over my download/upload limit for the month. (:\/) Then I'll upload everything faster... if that's alright.

EDIT: I'm gonna start uploading like a crazy person tonight since I'll be gone for the next week and likely won't upload much if at all.

ide
PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 10:14 am 
Swift Hunter Female
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
It's been a while :) I haven't been on the site for...3 years, I think, and I love what you've done here. Thank you so much for all the raws, the continuation of the sub work and uploading them for users like me.

Could I be annoying and ask for the later subs to be put up on 4shared like the others? Rapidshare simply refuses to co-operate for me...

ide
PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 10:19 pm 

I think I might start uploading what I have to 4shared since all my RapidShare files have been deleted due to being inactive.

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 4:48 pm 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
I have the Pilot episode if anyone is missing it, no subbing required since theres no dialogue. http://www.filefactory.com/file/2udm4cx ... pisode.avi

It is a File factory link however, which i believe expires in about 90 days. :(

I also have raw versions of 72, 74, 92, 93, 94, 98 and 100 in good quality which i see are missing from the list. I'm assuming the list on the first post is up-to-date so if it is and those episodes are missing, i can start upload these too and if you need them, i also have 73, 81, 86, and 91 in good quality too.

When in doubt, C4!!

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 2:38 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
If you are to upload videos, just upload them in a multi-part .rar archive to mediafire. That way, you have fast downloads that work. Of course, you'll have to download around two files total, but it shouldn't take too long. It's much faster than rapidshare now that they lowered their download speed to force people to buy their membership.

But 4shared is pretty good too. I guess all this makes a person realize how lucky they were to have something like Megaupload.