Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently May 18th, 2022, 5:02 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: January 12th, 2022, 9:58 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Watched the new trailer... I don't know what to say.
There are things I like and things I don't, but overall the game looks fun.

My biggest disappointment though is that it seems to be still in Dream Land and Kirby falls thorugh portals into Forgotten Land, or at least, I'm not sure but that's the impression I got from both the map in the trailer, and the screenshots on the official Twitter.

I mean, I really hoped this game to be set on Shiver Star, but at this rate the chance is very low, it's likely just some alternate universe.

The gameplay looks fun and levels seem to be a bit more open than I thought, so it's all good. Also no wheel so far, could have been fun to drive Wheel in 3D but the levels don't seem to be suited for that.

There's still way too much KRTD influence which I definitely don't like, but what you can do.

The release date is closer than expected, so that's good too.

ide
PostPosted: January 12th, 2022, 10:12 am 
Great Ace A_mystery
Great Ace

Well, the game looks better than what we got in that initial trailer. I still have my suspicions though.

Co-op is surprisingly here, but it’s limited to 2-player and you’re forced to play as Bandanna Waddle Dee because playing as a different colored Kirby is apparently too much to ask for.

We’ve also got a hub, not unlike areas in other 3D platformers such as Peach’s Castle in Super Mario 64. Also, there’s a Waddle Dee that can talk. They’re taking inspiration from Battle Royale. (^o^)

Two new abilities. The first is Drill. Sure, I’m once again ticked off that they’ve abandoned an opportunity to FINALLY bring back a Flagship ability (in this case, Animal), but at least it looks like Drill has a purpose and is fun to use. Now, who wants to bet that this ability will never return ever again due to its nature?

Ranger… I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it. It’s pointless. We’ve already got Archer, we don’t need a worse version of it. What is Kirby even using as a weapon? A popper?

On the bright side… TORNADO RETURNS. To be fair, it was in Battle Royale, BUT STILL. FIRST MAINLINE ENTRY APPEARANCE SINCE A DECADE AGO. We need more surprise comebacks like this. :deesurprise:

So, as of now, the confirmed ability list is…

8 Returning Abilities
2 New Abilities
Crash
Sleep (possibly)

Interestingly, almost all of the returning abilities are from Kirby’s Adventure. The only exception is Bomb from Super Star. 12 abilities is not a lot by modern Kirby standards, so there’s almost definitely at least half a dozen abilities being kept a secret for a little while longer. A lot of mainstays such as Beam are still missing. Makes me wonder what the final roster will look like, unless this really IS the final roster, in which case, I see that as both a good and bad thing.

Also, Iko, it’s clear that a Dark Matter trilogy sequel isn’t what they want to make any time soon. I knew it was just going to be the usual setting from the beginning because there wasn’t anything to suggest otherwise. A game with a proper return of animal friends and one move abilities would be absolutely mindblowing if it were to ever happen.

tl;dr opinion: Some good things but still too RtDL-y.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: January 12th, 2022, 11:11 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Aight I looked through the trailer and as far as I can tell, they probably only have regular B moves, chargable B moves, and midair B moves and that's it. I haven't really seen a lick of any of the usual attacks that requires more than those inputs, so that's neat. Now I'm curious on what the hell Kirby and the others are doing in the place plot-wise, and why the Waddle-dees are getting captured. Also Meta-Knight wants to fight you again lol.

ide
PostPosted: January 12th, 2022, 10:40 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
I watched the trailer and overall, I say it looks really fun. Also, I like that, as Iko said, the release date is closer than expected. We just gotta wait 2 more months now.

Oh, and I know it may or may not be off-topic, but this year marks Kirby's 30th anniversary.

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: January 12th, 2022, 10:55 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Star Allies
I'm so looking forward for this game. I did see the trailer and the release date even though that's good news for me since that release date is 2 days after my bday. I may be hoping that i would get it for my bday.

Discord ID: KirbyFluttershy#1004
FFXI Character/Server: Chiririn @ Asura

ide
PostPosted: January 13th, 2022, 8:28 pm 
Riding along in my motorbike... Female
Riding along in my motorbike...

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Fighters 2
To be honest, I actually like it a lot so far. Makes me feel better knowing there's a least familiar characters like Bandana Dee, and I admittedly like how he's been tagging along for more of Kirby's adventures in recent years, almost like a sidekick of sorts. :lol:

ide
PostPosted: January 14th, 2022, 2:58 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

2 new abilities were identified which are drill ability although it wasn't a new ability, but it's more of a returning ability from kirby 64's mixed ability of stone and needle and now it's designed on this game. the other is ranger ability. maybe or it's a little similar from kirby's adventure quick draw game.

The only returning ability is tornado. bomb, hammer, sleep, sword, ice, and fire still remained.

ide
PostPosted: January 14th, 2022, 7:33 pm 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. A_mystery
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

kirby has a gun

it/its are my main pronoun of choice, please use "it" instead of "they" for me please!

ide
PostPosted: January 14th, 2022, 11:56 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

I thought about pre-ordering the game, but since the release date is 2 days after my bday, i'll have to see if there are options to take which are either try to get a $50 eshop card or if my brother asks me something for my bday, then i'll tell him that i wanted to get the game.

Well since i don't have ways of buying the game in physical copy, i might as well get it as a digital copy from eshop.

ide
PostPosted: January 15th, 2022, 9:07 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Quote:
Also, Iko, it’s clear that a Dark Matter trilogy sequel isn’t what they want to make any time soon. I knew it was just going to be the usual setting from the beginning because there wasn’t anything to suggest otherwise. A game with a proper return of animal friends and one move abilities would be absolutely mindblowing if it were to ever happen.
I don't expect a sequel of the Dark Matter trilogy, also because in a way Star Allies already was (the whole "Void is the origin of Dark Matter and Kirby" thing, and all the references to Zero's various forms). Not gameplay-wise, but the story was intended to be a conclusion to the Dark Matter saga while still being its own thing.

I'm fine with abilities with multiple moves as long as they aren't overdone, and while I'd love a proper return of the animal friends, I'm fine with them not being around. What I expected was just some story references to the planet Shiver Star since the setting of the game seems to be very similar (post-apocalyptic earth with human buildings). It's still possible that a reference will be in the game, but since it's set into what seems to be another dimension once again (the portals), probably it's just another world unrelated to Shiver Star.

As for the KRTD thing, my issue is more about the art style, and stuff like Kirby getting his powers from the hat instead of being properly able to transform into stuff; the cutscenes still show those sponge-like mountains from KRTD which IMO look very ugly.

Overall I've seen a lot of references to real world merchandise and events (like Kirby Cafe and so), and I don't like this much, because it feels like the game itself is made for advertising other media. It still looks good, but I don't like this direction of the merchandise influencing the games... I didn't like when they made the games look like the anime, and this is the same stuff. They standardized the ability hats so that they can sell plushes of them, they're slowly turning every side character into a Waddle Dee because there's tons of merchandise of them, etc. IMO the games are losing their charm because of this stuff.
And on a side note, I hate gacha mechanics.

The game isn't out yet and there's still a lot of stuff that we don't know, so this is not a definitive opinion, but the concerns are there... I'm concerned about the variety of content in this game... The first trailer made a great impression on me, but back then I thought that most levels shown were part of the first wolrd. Now they've shown the world map and we can see that all the environments shown are part of 3 different worlds, possibly 4 because the theme park levels seem to be part of a separated world too; said world are, city with grass, city with sand, city with theme park and, generic tropical beach area with one power plant level. I don't know, it feels a bit repetitive, especially since usually Kirby games have around 5 or 6 worlds, and if 4 are all samey already, there's very little room for creativity. If like I think, the final world will be "city on fire/under a volcano" then we basically already know all the environments of the game before it's even out.
Even the abilities, from the first trailer they looked more gimmicky (Needle), while now that they showcased more of them, it's clear that's the usual generic beat-em-up moves but with a different weapon, drill being the only partial exception having the twist of being able to dig.

So yeah, pretty much, this second trailer made me more concerned, and if before I was set on blindly purchase the game on day one, now I'm more confused and I'll likely spoil myself on youtube before deciding like I did with every other game after KRTD (because that game disappointed me, and I didn't want to repeat the error again).
Quote:
Co-op is surprisingly here, but it’s limited to 2-player and you’re forced to play as Bandanna Waddle Dee because playing as a different colored Kirby is apparently too much to ask for.
That's another thing I don't like, I don't like Bandana Waddle Dee as a character, and I really would have preferred multicolored kirbies or generic helpers, also for gameplay variety (different movesets instead of being stuck with Spear).
Though, I think this is just a matter of time, I've got the impression that other characters will be playable... they are definitely teasing something with that Metaknight scene. I'm not sure if all the Dream Friends will be returning, but MK and Dedede are likely going to be playable sometimes in the game (MK is not an actual boss, he's a challenge in the arena, the arena is a building that you can unlock in the village after saving a certain amount of Waddle Dees).

All the past games with multiplayer allowed P2 to mess with different movesets, with the only exception of Rainbow Curse because that game didn't even feature abilities at all (and still managed to allow Waddle Dees to transform anyway). This seem to be a mainline game, a major one since it's the first actual 3D one, and I doubt they will force player 2 to stick with Spear when Player 1 can enjoy all the fun of the multiple abilities... they are definitely keeping something secret, I think there's a chance other characters will be available for P2. If not though, that's another disappointment.

I want to be able to fish with Gooey, he's the fishing buddy I grew up with, I don't care of Waddle Dee. Also, I can't believe you can play a 3D game with a magical paintbrush partner in Mario and not in Kirby... I mean, ok, but still feels weird, it should be the other way.

ide
PostPosted: January 15th, 2022, 2:43 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

Well multi-colored kirbies like in kirby's return to dreamland although generic helpers nice like in kirby star allies like we get to pick a dream friend or a helper by ability would be nice.

We won't know what other helpers are there that are playable since we gotta hope and expect for some updates aside from bugs and glitches fix and others.

the other part is getting more information from nintendo direct so it's not just the trailer and new and returning abilities to look over. We all know that drill isn't a new ability, but it's a returning ability from kirby 64's mixed ability of stone and drill and now the ability is designed and has new moves aside from or instead of firing the drill forward and downward like in kirby 64.

ide
PostPosted: January 17th, 2022, 11:07 am 
Great Ace A_mystery
Great Ace

Quote:
Overall I've seen a lot of references to real world merchandise and events (like Kirby Cafe and so), and I don't like this much, because it feels like the game itself is made for advertising other media. It still looks good, but I don't like this direction of the merchandise influencing the games... I didn't like when they made the games look like the anime, and this is the same stuff. They standardized the ability hats so that they can sell plushes of them, they're slowly turning every side character into a Waddle Dee because there's tons of merchandise of them, etc. IMO the games are losing their charm because of this stuff.
And on a side note, I hate gacha mechanics.

So yeah, pretty much, this second trailer made me more concerned, and if before I was set on blindly purchase the game on day one, now I'm more confused and I'll likely spoil myself on youtube before deciding like I did with every other game after KRTD (because that game disappointed me, and I didn't want to repeat the error again).
Quote:
That's another thing I don't like, I don't like Bandana Waddle Dee as a character, and I really would have preferred multicolored kirbies or generic helpers, also for gameplay variety (different movesets instead of being stuck with Spear).
Though, I think this is just a matter of time, I've got the impression that other characters will be playable... they are definitely teasing something with that Metaknight scene. I'm not sure if all the Dream Friends will be returning, but MK and Dedede are likely going to be playable sometimes in the game (MK is not an actual boss, he's a challenge in the arena, the arena is a building that you can unlock in the village after saving a certain amount of Waddle Dees).

All the past games with multiplayer allowed P2 to mess with different movesets, with the only exception of Rainbow Curse because that game didn't even feature abilities at all (and still managed to allow Waddle Dees to transform anyway). This seem to be a mainline game, a major one since it's the first actual 3D one, and I doubt they will force player 2 to stick with Spear when Player 1 can enjoy all the fun of the multiple abilities... they are definitely keeping something secret, I think there's a chance other characters will be available for P2. If not though, that's another disappointment.

I want to be able to fish with Gooey, he's the fishing buddy I grew up with, I don't care of Waddle Dee.
You’re literally taking the words right out of my mouth.

Like, it seems like they’re tricking the general public (people who think Elfilin will be evil and there will be a ‘not kid friendly’ final boss because ‘that’s what always happens in Kirby’ and make unoriginal memes out of the new Ranger ability) that this will be a whole different kind of Kirby adventure when, aside from the 3D platforming aspect, the exact opposite is happening clear as day.

I’ve seen people say that this will be the best selling Kirby game. (It won’t. Kirby’s Dream Land is STILL the best seller with over 5 million units sold according to Wikipedia. Star Allies is the second best with nearly 3 million units, and I’m not sure if Forgotten Land will even be able to beat that.) I’ve also seen people say that Bandanna Waddle Dee is the Luigi to Kirby’s Mario. (Bandanna Waddle Dee is a character with little personality. He has two differences from a regular Waddle Dee, sometimes only one; He wears a bandanna and SOMETIMES he’s red-orange as opposed to orange, which may be a reference to the original Waddle Dee design from older games. He originally had a TINY, TINY role in Super Star, where he was Kirby’s first opponent in Megaton Punch. He then had a somewhat bigger, but still rather small role in Super Star Ultra, where he was Dedede’s weak minion in Revenge of The King. Then he had a cameo in Mass Attack during Stratos Patrol EOS. Then, OUT OF NOWHERE, they made him a main character and now everyone thinks he’s the player 2 of Kirby. Compare to Luigi, who, while was originally just a Mario recolor, has been around for a very long time and also gained his own identity in the late 90s and early 00s. The closest thing Kirby has to a Luigi is Keeby/Yellow Kirby, and even then he doesn’t have a personality or enough appearances to be considered this. Bandanna Waddle Dee is more comparable to Goombario and Goombella from Paper Mario 1 and 2 more than anything, and even those characters have more personality than B.W. Dee. Funnily enough, the excess of Waddle Dees in Forgotten Land is like the excess of Toads in modern Paper Mario games.)

And you’re spot-on with the whole merchandising thing. Kirby has ALWAYS been about merchandising (notice all the merch they made for Kirby’s Adventure back in 1993) but I don’t feel like they took it too far until the mid-2010s. Most copy ability hats and weapons since Triple Deluxe have had a star or star pattern on them. It’s annoying and I feel like it’s just for marketability. Also, for some reason most of the time they only make merch for two characters in the modern day, and that is Kirby and Waddle Dee. You MIGHT see King Dedede, Meta Knight, Magolor, Marx, etc. if you’re lucky. What’s that? You want more merch of Scarfy, one of the most iconic enemies? Nah, they’re not marketable enough.

The Waddle Dee bias has been a problem for about a decade now, but it was never this bad. Why is the hub town JUST Waddle Dees? The collectible of this game is literally Waddle Dees, with the keychain/sticker/puzzle piece equivalent being… figurines? This already was a thing in Rainbow Curse… and pray that certain figurines aren’t locked behind amiibo or some nonsense. Remember UFO and Smash Bros. in Planet Robobot?

Also, here’s another thing. They don’t need to try with Kirby anymore because they make plenty of money off of merch. It’s the same thing with Pokémon. What ISN’T the same is game sales. Main series Pokémon games tend to sell millions upon millions (even the third versions) and are generally some of the best selling non-Mario games on their respective systems. Kirby, on the other hand, has never had a game go past 3 million sold aside from Kirby’s Dream Land. They do just barely well enough to keep the series going without long hiatuses. Simply put, Kirby isn’t profitable as a game series, but is profitable as a ‘cute’ mascot, not unlike a Sanrio character. Also, for whatever reason, people have realized Pokémon has become stagnant, but haven’t realized it’s the same situation with Kirby.

At some point, we must ask ourselves, when has Kirby become a toy commercial in video game form.

(Rant over.)

ide
PostPosted: January 18th, 2022, 7:05 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Agreed with most of what you said.
Quote:
Bandanna Waddle Dee is a character with little personality.
Then, OUT OF NOWHERE, they made him a main character and now everyone thinks he’s the player 2 of Kirby.
This is what annoys me the most of that character. He took place of other characters for the worse. Gooey and Adeleine are the ones Bandana Waddle Dee hurts the most... Gooey has lost his role as Kirby's best friend in favor of Waddle Dee, and Adeleine isn't the support character that draws food to you in levels, because Waddle Dee does it now. I remember to have read somewere that Bandana Waddle Dee was introduced to increase the appreciation of Waddle Dees as a species in the audience (I don't have a source for this but I remember I read it somewhere), it means that it was specifically created to advertise Waddle Dee merchandise; they scrapped the helpers from that Gamecube game in favor of an advertising character, and considering how beloved he became in the fanbase, it seems they succeded in that. :red:
Quote:
Funnily enough, the excess of Waddle Dees in Forgotten Land is like the excess of Toads in modern Paper Mario games.
Yeah, modern Waddle Dees are based on Toads from Mario. Bandana Waddle Dee is not Luigi but the Blue Toad from NSMB games. He was comparable to Luigi only in the early days when he was just a recolor of Mario with sometimes different stats, while after Luigi's Mansion, Luigi was developed as a completely different character from Mario and Bandana Waddle Dee can't be compared to that.
The modern interpretation of the Waddle Dees is also similar to the Smurfs, and I don't like this at all, it's very unoriginal. Remember in Kirby's Dream Land 3 when all NPCs had unique designs? Now, just Waddle Dees with different hats.
Quote:
The Waddle Dee bias has been a problem for about a decade now, but it was never this bad. Why is the hub town JUST Waddle Dees? The collectible of this game is literally Waddle Dees, with the keychain/sticker/puzzle piece equivalent being… figurines? This already was a thing in Rainbow Curse… and pray that certain figurines aren’t locked behind amiibo or some nonsense. Remember UFO and Smash Bros. in Planet Robobot?
I agree with this as well, though it's not completely correct. In Planet Robobot you can get Smash Bros in regular levels, there are a couple of hidden rooms where you can get that. Ufo is not in the base game, but you can still unlock it in the ability room when you complete the game... so the amiibo cards are not necessary.
Quote:
Simply put, Kirby isn’t profitable as a game series, but is profitable as a ‘cute’ mascot, not unlike a Sanrio character.
At some point, we must ask ourselves, when has Kirby become a toy commercial in video game form.
I also agree with this, it's exactly my point. The Waddle Dee village in the new game especially feels like this exactly.
Kirby IS profitable as a game series, just not enough I guess.

ide
PostPosted: January 19th, 2022, 2:57 pm 
Great Ace A_mystery
Great Ace

To be fair, Gooey and Adeleine kind of came out of nowhere too, but it was fairly early in the franchise’s history and Kirby didn’t have many non-enemy characters before then(King Dedede and Meta Knight were pretty much villains in those days, with all the spin-offs having Dedede as the final boss, and Meta Knight being evil and wanting to kill Kirby in Revenge of Meta Knight in Super Star). Before Dream Land 2’s animal friends, Kirby was basically a loner, with nobody to help him. Super Star introduced the idea of enemies being individuals and potentially making friends with Kirby which is something I really like, although I think I still prefer the cast of Dream Land 3.

I love Dream Land 3’s cast, and how you had to help each one to get a heart-star. It brings personality and depth to Kirby’s world, and makes things varied so it doesn’t get boring. (Although a few characters were guest appearances from non-Kirby things, though if anything that just makes it cooler.) With other collectibles, they’re laying around behind a puzzle, which is fine, but it’s been getting tiresome as of late. 64 and RtDL made sense because they gave an explanation for the collectibles laying around the stages. I don’t think Triple Deluxe or Planet Robobot gave a real explanation for any of that although I could be wrong, and I can’t even remember what Star Allies’s collectible was. Forgotten Land tries to take it in the right direction with these innocent creatures being trapped behind bars, but it all falls apart when you realize ‘Why are the beast pack ONLY capturing Waddle Dees?’. I mean, hasn’t it been established since Dream Land 1 that the citizens of Dream Land consist of many different species?

Thanks for the correction on UFO and Smash Bros., by the way. I can’t even be bothered to remember what Planet Robobot was like because I hated it that much. (Small correction of my own, though. They used amiibo, not amiibo Cards. amiibo Cards are mostly an Animal Crossing thing.)

I’ll talk more about the game when we inevitably get more info next month.

ide
PostPosted: January 25th, 2022, 3:44 am 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

I heard that there's a amiibo function for the game though, but we don't even know what they will give us. here's the related article

Normally i use these type of things as a emergency situations such as boss battles.

ide
PostPosted: January 26th, 2022, 7:50 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

I hope Amiibos are like in the other games where they give you healing items, or other optional stuff. As long as they don't lock content behind it, I'm ok with it.

By the way, there's a rumor that by the end of February there could be another Kirby announcement, it comes from a Japanese magazine and they will talk about it in the next issue. The wording is a bit ambiguous so it's not completely clear if it's going to be a Kirby game specifically, though it seems to imply that.

I would not be surprised if there's another game to be announced... either a spin-off (the developers said that they were interested in developing a non-action Kirby spin-off so maybe they did it), or a collection for the 30th anniversary of the series. I would be happy in either cases... if it's a collection, I hope Kirby's Dream Land 3 is in it, so I can finally have my handheld copy of the game and play it without the online thing; if it's a spin-off, I hope it's something new and not another sequel to past spin-offs.

Maybe it's a new traditional 2D game; since the next game will be 3D they could have decided to develop 2D games in parallel to 3D ones to satisfy everyone (the development of it could be outsourced though, I'm not sure if HAL alone can handle the development of multiple Kirby games at the same time, especially with the 3D ones taking way more resources).

Anyway, it might still not be a Kirby game at all, so don't get your hopes up.

EDIT: a new announcement could be a hint that a Nintendo Direct is close, and we could get more info on Forgotten land as well.

ide
PostPosted: January 28th, 2022, 4:15 am 
Great Ace A_mystery
Great Ace

I think it’d be pretty cool if we got an outsourced Kirby game. HAL clearly isn’t what it used to be and we need SOMETHING to give Kirby a new breath of air. (Pun not intended.) I can’t really think of any companies that Kirby would be outsourced to, though.

I don’t think another compilation title will happen. Switch Online exists. Then again, there was 3D All-Stars, so who knows.

Just don’t be surprised if they do predatory marketing/money-making tactics with the Kirby franchise soon. This stupid Waddle Dee Forgotten Land cash grab plan is working like hotcakes, so who’s to say they won’t take things further?

ide
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2022, 12:43 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
I'll admit I have my reservations about the game and, from looking above, it seems to resonate with a lot of what was already said. With that being stated, this is still probably the most hype I've had for a Kirby game in recent memory. I'll give it a chance.

<3 Teal Kirby

ide
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2022, 3:27 pm 
Great Ace A_mystery
Great Ace

Quote:
I'll admit I have my reservations about the game and, from looking above, it seems to resonate with a lot of what was already said. With that being stated, this is still probably the most hype I've had for a Kirby game in recent memory. I'll give it a chance.
Wait, WHAT?! What are you doing here?! I know I sound desperate but please stay because there are no other active mods at the moment.

ide
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2022, 7:26 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Hah. Yeah, so I've noticed. Not a whole lot going on at a glance but I'll keep popping in.

<3 Teal Kirby