Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently October 19th, 2019, 3:18 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29
ide
PostPosted: May 30th, 2017, 3:29 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
No, I just didn't remember the name lol.

Whatever, it'll always be Pills in my heart

ide
PostPosted: September 16th, 2017, 4:50 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Favorite game? Tie between Super Star, Super Star Ultra, Avalanche, and Amazing Mirror.
Least favorite? 64, Return to Dream Land, Triple Deluxe, and Dream Land 2.

ide
PostPosted: December 20th, 2017, 8:13 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Fireworks (Double Bomb), Ninja Star (Cutter+Bomb) and Drill (Needle+Rock) from Kirby 64 are some of my favorites.
But in terms of abilities we commonly see in many Kirby games, probly Ice, Bomb and Hammer

ide
PostPosted: May 27th, 2018, 10:58 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Lots of classics to choose from, but kirby 64: the crystal shards has gotta be my fav
As for favourite ability, the electric mace from the same game (Rock + Lightning)...so OP you can easily take out bosses with it

ide
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2018, 10:17 am 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Favourite games: Triple Deluxe, Nightmare in Dreamland, Dreamland 3. Nightmare in Dreamland is so nostalgic to me, since it was my first Kirby game. Though I gotta say, Triple Deluxe still wins over my heart.

My favourite abilities are probably Hammer (whacking stuff is fun!), UFO (I love the design so much... plus, it's really fun to use!) and Cutter (probably my top favourite ability - it's simple, yet so fun to use. Sir Kibble is also my favourite enemy). Parasol is also cute!!

As for my least favourites... well, I don't have any Kirby games I hate. I love them all! As for abilities, Sleep, Tornado and Fire are probably my least favourites. I just can't get hang of Tornado, though it's still pretty fun. I wouldn't consider it my least favourite, but something's gotta be here, haha.

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2019, 2:26 am 
Mixed Up! Female
Mixed Up!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Favorite games (top 5, in order from most favorite down)
1- Epic Yarn
2- Triple Deluxe
3- Planet Robobot
4- Super Star/Ultra
5- Return to Dreamland

My only two least favorite games are KDL2 and Canvas Curse. KDL2 is annoyingly hard for me, it's taking me forever to beat (I still haven't finished it a year later lol) and its soundtrack is just... ugh. Canvas Curse is relatively fun, but the controls are stupidly hard to master, and more annoying soundtrack (I like Mad Mechanism though, but I've yet to find a version of the factory song from K64 that I don't like).

My top favorite abilities in order... well, the top three anyway, everything else... not so much.
1- Sword, it's fun and easy to get the hang of, and I'm obsessed with swords and swordplay anyway.
2- Mike, super-powerful and it has an adorable hat, and Kirby's attempts at singing are cute regardless of how earsplitting.
3- Sleep, I know it's useless and actually used as an obstacle in every game but Squeak Squad and Battle Royale, but it's so adorable. I'm sitting with my Sleep Kirby plush as I write this...
4- Ice, I like Fire and all, but I prefer freezing my enemies to death to mass arson any day.
5- Bomb, I will bLOW UP DREAMLAND AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME-- *insert SSUltra Marx laughter soundbytes*
6- Parasol, underrated, convenient and cute.
7- Wing, I love being able to fly past everything and cut ropes and enemies with my wings.
8- Leaf, my go-to in any True Arena where it's available. Gotta love Leaf Hide.
9- Beetle, Battle Royale made me love this ability.
10- Poison. I will kill everything and pollute the environment one blob of acid at a time.
11- Water. I just love this ability.

Least favorite abilities-
Beam- It kinda bores me, especially when I can't use Revolution Beam.
Spark- Also kind of boring, despite the Spark Barrier.
Circus- How the HECK do you use this ability? Does it even do ANYTHING?
ESP- Convenient, but doesn't do much.
UFO- Okay, I actually just hate the stupid enemies you get this ability from. Annoying little OP fiends, I hate you all. At least this ability is copied from an Amiibo instead in Robobot.
Tornado- Fun in Return to Dreamland, vaguely annoying anywhere else... but I only half dislike it.
Cutter- I like it, boomerang blades are a fun idea, it's just... not Sword enough. I like it sometimes though.

RIP Bubble Kirby & Animal Kirby, 2006-2006...

ide
PostPosted: August 4th, 2019, 12:12 pm 
Puff in Training A_mystery
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Rock

ide
PostPosted: August 12th, 2019, 8:39 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Favorite game goes to triple deluxe and ability to yoyo

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2019, 5:47 pm 
Mirror Power! Female
Mirror Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
My favorite game is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I had it on my Wii U, and it was like, my second Kirby game??
My least favorite Kirby games are the ones where you need to use your stylus/finger. Ew. That's boring.
My favorite ability has to be either Bubble or Animal. I played through most of Squeak Squad and i loved both of them.
I heccin' despise Parasol and Metal. Parasol is self explanatory, but Metal is just.....slow.....and bad.

ide
PostPosted: August 25th, 2019, 11:54 am 
Mixed Up! Female
Mixed Up!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
cosmicKirb wrote:
My favorite game is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I had it on my Wii U, and it was like, my second Kirby game??
My least favorite Kirby games are the ones where you need to use your stylus/finger. Ew. That's boring.
My favorite ability has to be either Bubble or Animal. I played through most of Squeak Squad and i loved both of them.
I heccin' despise Parasol and Metal. Parasol is self explanatory, but Metal is just.....slow.....and bad.

Still depressing that Bubble and Animal haven't appeared since Squeak Squad. :beansad:

But yeah. Metal is awful. I only like it because it lets you plow through everything except bosses.
I myself can actually kick some butt using Parasol, though, and I like the Amiibo costume for it in Robobot that lets you dress as Bandana Dee.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29