[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kirby Remix Archive [Site up and running, check first post!] - Page 6 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently July 11th, 2020, 1:05 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 813 Next
ide
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 8:48 pm 
Writerly Female
Writerly

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
http://www.xocmusic.com/kirby/

Why isn't this here yet? HUH?! :P

ide
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 9:35 pm 
Final Star Female
Final Star

...This is bizarre and awesome. :D Some sound a bit too off-key for me though XD

ide
PostPosted: June 16th, 2007, 8:10 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 7:48 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

In case no one has noticed it...

There seems to be another remix at Blue Comet (Sea and Dream). I was looking for some of the remixes on the site again and happened to find one posted last week.

I know that you can't link to it, but I just wanted to point that out.

Play Time in Pokemon Pearl since June 9: 197:16

Pokedex completion level: 364 seen, 296 owned

Play Time in Emerald since August 26: 30:06

ide
PostPosted: June 25th, 2007, 12:03 am 
Final Star Female
Final Star

Another awesome orchestrated one. Mix of the Marx battle theme and MWW ending and other stuff. Super epic sounding.

http://www.ivynajspyder.com/kirbyremix/Marx_Ending.mp3

I fixed it.

ide
PostPosted: June 25th, 2007, 4:20 pm 
Li'l Traveler Male
Li'l Traveler

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
The link doesn't seem to work.

ide
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 5:53 pm 
Bidoof Wrangler Male
Bidoof Wrangler

EDIT: Oh wait, NobodysHero had it.
I'll just keep the link up.

ide
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 10:20 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

Fether's music eats your soul as if it was candy.

... Or was it your soul eats Fether's Music as if were candy?

Either way it tastes delicious and sweet.

http://fz.bms.ms/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4atI44_r_8Q

ide
PostPosted: July 14th, 2007, 9:26 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Meh... Thank you very much for your contribution, guys, but I can't work on the list right now.

As you know, there's this character limit .

ide
PostPosted: July 14th, 2007, 2:20 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

ide
PostPosted: July 14th, 2007, 9:23 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

ide
PostPosted: July 15th, 2007, 3:23 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

Just link to it at the bottom of the current topic after you clean it out.

ide
PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 6:34 pm 
It's a stone, Luigi. Male
It's a stone, Luigi.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
what happenend to these songs and where else can I get them?

0² (Zero-Two) ~~~ 0² (Zero-Two)
Miracle Matter ~~~ Miracle Matter :???:

*those were the remixes from that LICHT AWN thing.

Apparently people hate it when you randomly post New Pork City. Who knew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WII! NEW EVERYTHING! NEW BARWL CODE: 1591 9535 6957
pm me if you so wish.

ide
PostPosted: August 26th, 2007, 4:36 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Something you guys ought to know.

To all of our dismay, Blue Comet's closing due to several personal issues with the remixer.
She says both her blog and the small linked page will be deleted by the end of this month. Everyone(especially final) make sure you've got your own copy of her remixes.
(BTW, hopefully you guys noticed "Cloud Sea City" from Concert of the Starry Sky is one of her remixes too).

Although, she seems to be a bit more open about redistribution now, so I think it may be okay to have it for download here now.

ide
PostPosted: August 26th, 2007, 5:46 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

ide
PostPosted: August 30th, 2007, 1:03 am 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

ide
PostPosted: August 30th, 2007, 10:41 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Hmm, I don't know. I'm grateful that Mega Warp has uploaded this stuff, though, as long as I'm not able to edit the page, I'm rather powerless...

(Oh yeah, posting from my cellphone.)

ide
PostPosted: September 17th, 2007, 11:12 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

I became a little impatient over how long it was taking Final to add up the new stuff to the remix list.

Then I remembered, "Oh. That's right. I'm a moderator."

So I did it myself. Power of people's posts and words is extremely helpful for these types of situations.

ide
PostPosted: September 18th, 2007, 1:32 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

ide
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2007, 3:07 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Here's a (positively beautiful xD) remix of the Zero Two theme that I found..

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/18/ ... 2remix.mp3

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 813 Next