Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently June 24th, 2019, 6:47 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next
ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2006, 7:16 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Those Japanese remixes are nice. I've been waiting a long time for some KDL2/3 material.
I need to work on my music skills so I can make some of my own.

Anyway, I looked at the track breakdown for Rise of the Star on OCR, and checked out the NSF, and this is what the tracks are remixes of:
    Drops of Dreamriver: Orange Ocean Map, Fountain of Dreams
    Free Breezin': Butter Building
    Cosmic Transformations: Ice Cream Island
    Creampuff Starship: Yogurt Yard
    Kirby...tacular: Museum, Orange Ocean Map, Yogurt Yard Map
    Ballad of Sir Kibbles: Rainbow Resort
    Starbound: Forest Stage (& Green Greens, though it wasn't mentioned in the breakdown)
    Generalized Vegetal: Vegetable Valley
    Aviator Soul: Grape Garden
    Final Flight: Nightmare Wizard
    Dreams of Valor: Ending Theme

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2006, 8:02 am 
Puff in Training
Puff in Training

As a member and representative of Ocremix, I kindly ask that you credit each OCRemix song with who remixed it. This partains to Rise of the star, Chop kirby, and bubbly clouds.
This post is in no way meant to be rude, so please don't take it that way. I just want it so that the remixers who put their heart into their songs get the credit they deserve :D

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2006, 10:17 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
As far as I know, you get the interpreter-info, which is in this case, the remixer, automatically when you download/open the song, so I think it is not necessary. If other people think so, too, I will add it, of course. :)

[Ah crud, I should do more on this list. I need to find all Canvas Curse Remixes out and link them correctly, but I am too busy right now, sorry folks. :(]

Honorary member of RTNLXI Studios Inc.
ImageImageImage
[Remix list? :v | Also, deviantArt.]

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2006, 9:14 pm 
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella. A_mystery
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse
This thread needs the sticky it got during the 2005 forum backup usage a while ago. :aaa:

Anyways, thanks to RMD and Majeliss, I have gone a bit downloading remix crazy and have noticed that the site that Blue Comet now does not link too has, I believe, taken down "Drop of Dream" and "Drawcia Sorceress Remix" and maybe others but I don't have the time to go through all the links under that section in your post. Oh, Blue Comet also has new Kirby remix titled "The Sea of Summer ~ 夏の思い出 ~" and from the file name it seems to be a remix from Aqualiss from KSS but since I haven't played KSS that much it sounds like that stage in Aqua Star from K64 that needs the Ice + Bomb combo to get the third shard I believe.

EDIT: "Kirakira Euro" sounds a lot like "Kirakira March" and "Dream*Dream" from the KAOST there might be more from the album in the song and maybe others.

EDIT2: It seems to be that "**Cosmos**" and "ドロシアソーサレス" (Drawcia Sorceress Remix) is on Blue Comet based on the file names in your post but "Drop of Dream" is still missing.

EDIT3: Forgot to add this but Blue Comet also has another new kirby remix titled "Deep-sea Fortress".

Diamonds are minerals? .....You're just TALKING CRAZY NOW.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:06 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

Someone should sticky this.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:22 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW A_mystery
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Meta Warp wrote:
Someone should sticky this.

Sounds good to me!

3DS Friend Code: 3652 0663 1639

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 11th, 2006, 11:44 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Yes... after a long while, I updated it again. Please tell me what you think about it. Oh, and please don't forget to help me to identify the songs. Most of those that are simple are just too much work for me to listen to them and find out, yes, I am lazy. And the hard ones are difficult to get anyway (finding all the ones in Sea of Summer is a nice example), so please help.

ImageImageImage

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 12th, 2006, 10:42 pm 

Final wrote:
-"Kirby Techno Remix" from Miscellaneous: I found this somewhere on the web, I forgot where. Until I remember, I'll host this.

You probably found this on the main site under the Kirby's Adventure music section. Here's the direct link.

Anyways, Blue Comet just updated today with another new remix. The title is in Japanese (Kanji to the exact), but the file name states that it was remixed from a forest stage in K64, more exactly one of the fall stages. I think it's the one with water.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 9:13 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

I actually got it from somewhere else, but if KRR has it, fine. Thank you anyway.

Yesssss!! They both have a new mix, I already added it. Thanks.

ImageImageImage

ide
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 12:32 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

I will now help out with this list again! :grin:

First, under Blue Comet Remixes...

This is the original Quiet Forest. But, you have it listed as Forest * Nature Area a little ways down.
One of the remixes in The Sea of Summer is of Aqualiss in Kirby Super Star. Another is 2 from Kirby's Blockball. I think that's all that's remixed in this one.
Deep-sea Fortress is a remix of Deeper Waters from KDL3.
Electronic Aquamarine is indeed a remix of Raining from KDL3. You can take out the question mark and put in the link now. ^_^

And, then, on the other site Blue Comet liked to...

Pop Star is a remix of Pop Star from K64.
King Dedede Remix is not just a remix of the normal Dedede theme. It is a cross between that and his theme in Kirby's Pinball Land.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 3:12 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Blue Comet:

-Quiet Forest is not really the same as Forest * Nature Area from Amazing Mirror, is it? :o
-Wow... Either way you're right or we're both wrong. I heard about 4 different water-related themes in The Sea of Summer. XD
-It's amazing, I always think whoever makes those mixes is able to put over 2 songs in a single one, but instead, it's HAL recycling old themes.
-Yep, that's obvious. But in the KRR file archive, they're only titled after that level they are played to. Where do you know from those two are called Deeper Waters and Raining? Do you know all the names? That'd be very useful. ^^

Other Site:

-Thanks.
-I've never heard the pinball theme, but I was surprised it was possible to turn Dedede's theme into such a... different-sounding tune. :o

Whatever, thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it (and all the others too, of course)! :lol:

Oh, Forum Admin Question: Is it possible to make this one Post (The Remix List) Editable for the people who help me? Maybe as a usergroup? They're wroking on it harder than I do, they should be able to change it. :P

ImageImageImage

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 3:39 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
Quiet Forest and Deeper Waters + Dedede tower remix=win. =D "is sick of A New Day"

Also, Midnight Party sounds Earthbound like for some reason. (at least in my opinion it does)

VG Song of the Week: A song from a video game
Currently Playing: Some video games. Probably Wii, 360 and/or DS games.

ide
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 4:30 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Final wrote:
-Quiet Forest is not really the same as Forest * Nature Area from Amazing Mirror, is it? :o

Whoops. ^_^;

Final also wrote:
-Wow... Either way you're right or we're both wrong. I heard about 4 different water-related themes in The Sea of Summer. XD

It switches betweeen the two of them a couple times. XD

And again, Final wrote:
-Yep, that's obvious. But in the KRR file archive, they're only titled after that level they are played to. Where do you know from those two are called Deeper Waters and Raining? Do you know all the names? That'd be very useful. ^^

Only some of them have known official names. >_> Some like Ruins, A New Day and others do. Raining I'm almost sure is the official name of that one. But, my info is admittedly questionable about the name of Deeper Waters; still, it's the best we got at the moment. ^_^;

Lastly, Final wrote:
-I've never heard the pinball theme, but I was surprised it was possible to turn Dedede's theme into such a... different-sounding tune. :o

Heh, yeah. It's a shame we don't have the pinball soundtrack online.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 13th, 2006, 9:09 pm 

Hmm... I just did a quick search on Google for "Kirby Techno Remix" and "Hyper Techno Remix". The first one brought up mostly from what I believe are spy-ware infested download servers and the later the Kirby's Adventure music section on the main site and Galbadia Hotel's Kirby's Adventure music section. So I guess it's an official remix since I also got some last.fm profiles that listed "Nintendo" as the artist, but there needs confirmation if it ever appeared in the game (Kirby's Adventure / Hoshi no Kaabii: Yume no Izumi no Monogatari) or if it is an extra track on the OST. I can probably do the later since I have a copy of the scans for the front cover and back cover of the OST, but I remember the text was small and I need a copy of the Hiragana and Katakana "alphabets" to at least understand it a bit, which I can find easily. :3 Also Final, the ones listed on the main site and GH are 1:20, while your's was 1:30. So I'll leave it up to you if you want to upload it again. Also vergo took off the first version of "Breakbeat Forest" from his site, and also has a another extended version (which I call final mix in all caps) which can be found in his topic.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2006, 3:23 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
That Drawcia remix was awesome but I could picture it being so much better if thunder was added to complement the organs!

I wonder if anybody would remix a medly of all the final bosses..

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2006, 5:57 pm 
Puff in Training A_mystery
Puff in Training

:eek: Oh no! "Drop of Dream" is gone! :sad:

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2006, 8:01 pm 
Puff in Training
Puff in Training

I like kirby music. I know where to find 7 of the songs. Go to http://www.kirbyplanet.com/ and look at the top of the screen and you will find some songs.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2006, 9:54 pm 
Bidoof Wrangler Male
Bidoof Wrangler

Maybe you could add some of the new Sqeak Squad music on the list. Not all of them are remixes, but just for the record:

Stage Music 1 of Squeak Squad is a remix/arrangement of Level 1-3/4-2/5-4 Music of KD3

There's more, but they're already listed in the music section as *insert stage music here* rendition. Maybe you could list those when the official track names are announced.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 27th, 2006, 11:39 pm 
Puff in Training

Oooh, some of those remixes are really nice.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2007, 1:58 am 
Puff in Training

This... this is incredible! I had no idea there were so many great Kirby remixes! And most of them stick to the original tune rather than adding in excessive improvisation like some OCRemixes. I gotta say, OCRemix is okay, but the quality is only so-so... but these... I never would have found most of this stuff on my own...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next