[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kirby: Star Allies - Page 3 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently July 15th, 2020, 12:51 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
ide
 Post subject: Re: Kirby: Star Allies
PostPosted: February 14th, 2018, 12:07 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
That's Festival, which is Crash all over again.

The other new one is called Stick, and it's not Baton from the anime. It's based on Sun Wukong.

Plus, Pon and Con are returning as bosses.

ide
PostPosted: February 14th, 2018, 8:58 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
All copy abilities have been revealed. The final two are mike and sleep.

Good lineup of abilities, but at the same time it has much to be desired.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: February 14th, 2018, 11:18 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
I'm rather surprised that Pon & Con from KDL3 are set to make an appearance in this game. To be honest, nobody seems to have expected these two to appear in this game.

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: February 17th, 2018, 4:39 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: February 26th, 2018, 5:02 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Based on the latest gameplay shown, there will probably be another planet with a world or two like halacandra

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2018, 12:05 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Well this is rather disappointing in using amiibo functionality for Kirby star allies. Apparently they don't provide abilities at all like in Kirby planet robobot. here's my proof:

ide
PostPosted: February 28th, 2018, 4:55 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2018, 4:33 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

after playing the demo, are there any complaints about the game anyone would like to share?

ide
PostPosted: March 4th, 2018, 4:56 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I overheard a conversation from my friend's discord server and said a demo is available (which is not mentioned in nintendo news site) so I went to the official site and found the proof to backup the claims (or statement)

ide
PostPosted: March 8th, 2018, 10:29 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

There was a Nintendo Direct today that just revealed that you'll be able to call upon Dream Friends in the form of characters like Dedede, Meta Knight and Bandana Waddle Dee. It also revealed that more Dream Friends would become available in a free update later after its release; namely, Rick, Kine and Coo, Marx (!!), and Gooey.

By the way, did anyone not expect that Marx would be playable in this game? I sure didn't expect that to happen.

EDIT: Kirby Star Allies releases tomorrow, folks. I hope y'all are ready!

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: March 19th, 2018, 12:00 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I got the game, but I'm waiting on the update before I proceed with my playthrough so i'm in no rush to complete the game at my own pace. I lent the game to my brother so hopefully he doesn't lose it. I normally take my time with these kind of Kirby games in terms of the farm so I don't have to complete the game in 1 day or so including the difficulty build-ups when progressing and looking for any suspicious areas and points of interest.

just fyi guys, there are playthrough videos going around so it may be spoilers ahead. Watch at your own risk.

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2018, 9:28 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

I probably didn't mention it to you guys earlier, but just in case you didn't know, a free update was added to the game last Wednesday that adds in Rick, Kine and Coo, Marx, and Gooey as Dream Friends.

~Here Comes the Son

~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: April 5th, 2018, 2:47 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

ide
PostPosted: April 6th, 2018, 4:35 pm 
Puff in Training A_mystery
Puff in Training

I just got the game this week, and already beat it, and trying to beat the extra modes now. I had a lot of fun, but was dissapointed with the boss difficulty until the final bosses

ide
PostPosted: April 21st, 2018, 1:10 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
It's unfortunate that I don't have a Switch. While I already expected HAL to continue their trend of making easier and easier Kirby games (much to my personal frustration), a "play as literally any character" campaign mode has always been a dream of mine.

On the note of difficulty, however, the prevalence of power-ups as difficulty softeners, as well as the game naturally expecting partners to be in play most of the time, are both factors that allow me to intentionally handicap myself for a harder playthrough... So that's definitely an appeal boost.

ide
PostPosted: April 24th, 2018, 11:44 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

ide
PostPosted: April 26th, 2018, 2:44 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: April 26th, 2018, 1:22 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

ide
PostPosted: April 26th, 2018, 6:25 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

ide
PostPosted: April 26th, 2018, 9:59 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next