It is currently September 23rd, 2019, 9:21 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: Kirby: Battle Royale
PostPosted: September 13th, 2017, 9:24 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Remember that 3DS action fighting game that was announced during the release of Team Kirby Clash Deluxe? It's now been revealed as Kirby: Battle Royale, and it's coming out on January 19 next year. And judging from what I've seen in the trailer, it looks really fun with all those Kirbys with different abilities going head-to-head with each other! So, what are your thoughts about this new game?

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
 Post subject: Re: Kirby: Battle Royale
PostPosted: September 14th, 2017, 12:17 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
I love the look of this new game! A previous game was essentially an enhanced minigame showing off what Kirby's inhale would be like in a 3D environment, and now we've got a game focused on what copy abilities will be like in a 3D environment! I feel like the next step after this will be a full-fledged, main 3D Kirby game.

I also like how they have a poll for the best Kirby game, the winner of which may be added to the game! I voted for Jet personally.

ide
PostPosted: September 14th, 2017, 7:21 am 
Super Star A_mystery
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
HAL finally seems to be taking risks with Kirby for once. First a main series game on a regular console(not handheld) releasing NOT late in the system's lifespan, and now online features in a Kirby game? The Kirby series is finally getting good again! (I personally did not like Robobot or Rainbow Curse that much.)

I will be voting for Hi-Jump everyday. It is my favorite copy ability, and it does not appear to have the red circle on its icon, so maybe it could get a chance if I keep voting!

(The winner will probably be a generic ability such as hammer, instead of an ability that deserves the win, such as animal or mirror.)

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: September 14th, 2017, 10:00 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Probably it's gonna be the 1st online multiplayer Kirby game in the history of the Kirby games series. I was looking forward for this, but hopefully if it's a 3DS download like team Kirby clash DX, kirby fighters DX, and some others.

Discord ID: KirbyFluttershy#1004
FFXI Character/Server: Chiririn @ Asura

ide
PostPosted: September 16th, 2017, 2:40 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
mrgameandpie wrote:
I feel like the next step after this will be a full-fledged, main 3D Kirby game.

That's definitely what it's looking like. HAL has obviously been wanting to make a full 3D adventure for a while now (especially when you factor in the canceled 3D game that would have come before RTDL) and it seems like Blowout Blast and Battle Royale are test runs for the different mechanics that would be needed to make it work.