[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Game Status (10.25.06) - Final Round - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently February 28th, 2020, 9:13 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
ide
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 9:34 am 
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin Female
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
The game is updated =)

Important: The game is ending! Everyone must send their final guesses by midnight tonight! =)

Don't forget! You need to provide:

1. Killer's name
2. Favorite color
3. Weapon
4. Favorite Candy

If you don't know, take a guess.

The house is starting to shake, tiles fall off the roof, pictures are falling from their nails... it appears something is wrong with the mansion!

Take note of your clues, and try not to give them away. You are welcome to post in these forums you have access to, but please do not give out any info you have collected.

There is no map this round -- all rooms with the killer clues are open to those remaining in the mansion (plus their additional move). Good luck!

There were no victims this round -- it appears the killer is just as frantic about escaping as everyone else is.

Four people have become ghosties: StarRodMan, PurepPyro, RevorTay, and ArrEmmDee

That means PurePyro, StarRodMan, RevorTay, and ArrEmmDee have joined together as the ghostly presence in the mansion.

The ghosts...

Seem to have left as well! They seem to know what's about to happen...

One person escaped!! D Fighter pieced together the mystery! They join Reig, KCCKirby, Meta Warp, Dark Knight, CMK, Ivyna J Spyder, MizAngel, Smash Kirby, Hypershadow, Aipom, Dr, Randomness, STS, Dash, mooglekirby, JBoy, svk1525, Warpstar99, GameTrekker, and Disaster Kirby outside on the front lawn to wait.

The killer's amnesia ended Round 4, and they have realized they are the killer! This means the killer is no longer going around looking for clues, but plotting and trying to catch anybody they can alone!

It's not too late to move if you haven't already, you can move anytime. In one of the rooms is a free turn card, so you can catch up! =)

Also, if somehow I missed your move (and you really sent it to me) please let me know -- I'm more than happy to update your moves. I try hard to keep track of everyone's moves, but I can (and do) make mistakes.

For those who did not move this round, you will remain in the sitting area for the remainder of the game until you move. You can not earn a rank unless you make one move in the game.

The game conclusion is revealed after midnight tonight!

THANK YOU AMY!!! <3

Last edited by kindarspirit on October 26th, 2006, 4:45 am, edited 28 times in total.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 3:56 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Umm... sorry, is that two people in the washroom or one? (Waddly Dee)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 4:20 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 4:28 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn

Previously: Ever had a dream in your sleep? Enjoy them now, for soon, they shall be no more. All dreams are my prey, for I am the dream hunter. Soon, I shall destroy the good dreams that enter your slumber, leaving only nightmares left to dream.

Oh potatoes, and molasses...

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 4:39 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse
Location: Where ever videogames are sold...if not there, picking up my neighbors Wi-fi signals

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 4:51 pm 
BANNED!
BANNED!

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 5:09 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 5:56 pm 
Final Star Female
Final Star

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 6:06 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 6:12 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Eh, I suppose that RPing adds some fun to the game, huh?

My last two PMs have pretty much been "go to [room name]" :/

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 7:22 pm 
Li'l Traveler Male
Li'l Traveler

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Location: The Flowercrest Department Store Rooftop Planetarium

“What do you think about the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when.
All the stars in the skies are waiting for you
What do you think about the planetarium?”
… ~Reverie Planetarian~
"You Gangsta! You so hippin' Jippin' in your mouthwash! Suupa Cowabanga Tastee Paste." ~Green Alien, Perfect Kirby 2~

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 8:22 pm 
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin Female
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure

THANK YOU AMY!!! <3

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 8:31 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 8:47 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 10:07 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

heh, I guess I'll give it a go too, though I'm not much of an RP person:

--------------

Warpstar99 was a very bad girl. No, not bad in the sense of "haha I am going to call you mean names," bad. She was bad in the sense of "oh I am going to defile and ruin old and ancient monuments." Yes indeed, warpstar99 was a proffessional vandal, and vandalism was her fun.

However, lately, things had been boring for the caniving sneek. Too many walls had been graffitteed, to many buildings and houses defiled. It was just becoming monotonous. So, warpstar99 decided that there were biggere galoshes to fry; bigger schemes to partake in. So, she decided that she would go to that damn creepy mansion loscated somewhere over yonder, and slowly, from within, cut apart and vandalise the house supports so the whole freaking mansion would fall down. Fun times!

Dressed in a Meta Knight Costume to avoid suspicion, the devilish vandal crept in along with other gusts on one of those screwy open houses. However, just when she was about to slip down to the basement to do some serious wall damage, that stupid butler had to die, and that stupid voice had to call out that one of the people in the even stupider openhouse was a murderer. What an interferance! Now, everyone was watching everyone else so closely hat they would notice if warpstar99 went into the basement and starting cuytting up pipes, drywall, etc. It was definately an obstacle in the plan.

And then there was that damn murderer lurking about. To others, it might have been a concern, but warpstar99 didn't really care about him/her. She was confident she could hack his guts out if he came close, so she decided to play along with the rest, and look for any opportunity to begin her devilish plan.

Deciding to go to the guest bedroom, warpstar99 hoped that she could begin to at least spray paint the walls in hat room. However, INTERFERANCE! Nem was in the room. ¬_¬;

"Damn, have to wait for the next turn..."

-------

Rest assured, that's actually not me, ME. :D I'm many things, but not a vandal. ;)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 10:50 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

Uhh, Kindar...

I know I signed up and stuff, but I don't think I'll be albe to partkae in this activity. Sorry. D:

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 10:59 pm 
ROYAL RAINBOW Female
ROYAL RAINBOW

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 11:10 pm 
Star Herald A_mystery
Star Herald

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 12:51 am 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 1:13 am 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next