Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 17th, 2019, 9:09 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 2:59 am 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Disaster Kirby wrote:
svk1525 wrote:
Just as a little clarification, PST is Pacific Standard Time right? As in it's 9:51 PM at the time of this post? I've never been good with time zones since some go to Daylight Saving Time and others don't.

Yeah, that's correct.

Which means that we Eastern Time Zone residents have to wait until 3 a.m. for the update. (x_x)

Wow, you're still awake? It's nearing the update time, otherwise close to 3 A.M. over there. Unless, of course, you log off between me starting this message and me submitting it...

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 3:03 am 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
svk1525 wrote:
Disaster Kirby wrote:
svk1525 wrote:
Just as a little clarification, PST is Pacific Standard Time right? As in it's 9:51 PM at the time of this post? I've never been good with time zones since some go to Daylight Saving Time and others don't.

Yeah, that's correct.

Which means that we Eastern Time Zone residents have to wait until 3 a.m. for the update. (x_x)

Wow, you're still awake? It's nearing the update time, otherwise close to 3 A.M. over there. Unless, of course, you log off between me starting this message and me submitting it...

Heh, staying up until 2 or 3 a.m. is a semi-regular thing for me these days. Not too big a deal for me sleep-wise, what with my scattered college schedule... (^v^)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 3:14 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

Disaster Kirby wrote:
svk1525 wrote:
Disaster Kirby wrote:
svk1525 wrote:

Yeah, that's correct.

Heh, staying up until 2 or 3 a.m. is a semi-regular thing for me these days. Not too big a deal for me sleep-wise, what with my scattered college schedule... (^v^)

Thats kind of like me, staying up to about 2-3 am every night.

Like right now for example. I should really be asleep. (:\/)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 3:21 am 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

I guess I'll have to check the updates tomorrow morning. It's only a bit past midnight here and I'm much more tired than usual. I used to stay up until 3 AM, but then I would be incredibly sleep-deprived. I'd go to sleep when I get back from school that day and not wake up until it's 8 PM or so. Now it's only the weekends for me (^^;)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 11:45 am 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Lol 3am? no problem. I'll be up - I was yesterday, just not online. ^^;

Here's my storee for this turn! :P

-----------

warpstar99 ran out of the guestroom, hoping to get away from Nem, or any other peeping eyes for that matter. She arrived in the ballroom, and found it momentarily empty. With a cackle, she climed up a bookcase and unscrewed the chandelier. Its glinting crystals smashed to the ground and then scattered across the floor. Hearing voices, the clever vandal slipped out of the room, and, feeling hungry, escaped to the kitchen. Unfortunately, Dark Knight and Smash Kirby were also in the room, and the food was old and stank of dead people. Just to creep out the other two in the room, warpstar99 hid behind a counter and hissed, "I... see... DEAD PEOPLE...." before kicking a huge dent in the dishwasher. Satisfied, warpstar99, cackling to herself, ran outside to find her next room, while leaving Dark Knight and Smash Kirby looking around the room in silent fright.

------------

Heheeh this is pretty fun! Maybe I should role play more often... ^^;

[Obsessed With / ... Dude, the list got too long to count.]

No I'm not watching too much anime shut up
Sig and Av from AnimeSuki ~

ide
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 1:11 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

*whips out Moonlight Mansion Marauder's Map*

Glad I didn't move into the Ballroom this round. It's not good to be caught alone with another person these days. But, hey... Wait a minute... The map lies! It spells my name with a space! There is no space in GameTrekker!

Fix? XD

Last edited by GameTrekker on October 15th, 2006, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 2:56 pm 
Simirror Male
Simirror

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... It's getting pretty congested up here though.
Here my RP bit...
--------------

A man dressed in a Luigi custom walked caustiously towards a wooden door. He reached for the handle of the dorr, but he then gripped his weapon of choice as he opened the door and went inside. He saw a few of the other guests inside this room. However, something caught CMK's eye almost instanteously...

"A pool table!" CMK shouted aloud and he instantly grabbed a pool cue and began playing a game of pool alone.

"What are you doing?" asked one of the guests.

"Oh, I'm just playing a game of pool. Any of you care to join me?"

"Are you serious? This is not a time to play pool, or did you forget that the butler was murdered not too long ago?"

CMK pouted for a little while, but then put the pool cue away. He then saw what seemed to be clues related to the murder, analized each of them carefully, and then proceed back to the hall to go to the next room.

"Where to go, where to go?" CMK asked himself as he walked around the hallways...

------------

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Carnival Phantasm (ep. 8), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Ben-Tou (ep. 9, ulgh...), Shinryaku!? Ika Musume (ep. 5)
Reading: nothing

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 4:50 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
So I was reading through the rules, but I couldn't find..

If we were to think someone is the killer, how do we report them? Do we PM you(kindar) with our guess?

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 5:06 pm 
BANNED!
BANNED!
PurePyro wrote:

If we were to think someone is the killer, how do we report them? Do we PM you(kindar) with our guess?
We're allowed to randomly guess things? I mean, unless you entered a room with a killer clue: the killer is _____ I have like, 10 people eliminated at max right now?

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 5:11 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

... Wow.

What is up with the bathroom party?

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 5:30 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

ArrEmmDee wrote:
PurePyro wrote:

We're allowed to randomly guess things? I mean, unless you entered a room with a killer clue: the killer is _____ I have like, 10 people eliminated at max right now?

neener neener! :D (j/k)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 6:00 pm 
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin Female
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
PurePyro wrote:

Yes =) PM me with:

1. The name
2. Their favorite color
3. Their favorite candy
4. Their weapon

You can only guess once per day as well. And you can't just give their name, you have to fill out every field. If you say:

1. The killer: Kirbyfan234820483
2. Their color: Purple
3. Candy: Chocolate
4. Weapon: Choke hold of death

and say everything was correct except the killer name, I would PM you with 3/4 (and nothing else XD i can't say anything).

One person has guessed so far as well. I think the earliest anybody can possibly solve it is round 4. The only hints I'll give:

There are 4 rooms that give you "killer" clues. One room has a "free turn" card, where you can have access to 2 rooms on one turn, instead of only one.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 6:37 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
I originally wanted to PM Kindar a story like last time, but unfourtunatly, I accidentally pressed a button on my keyboard, causing the computer to refresh the page, thus deleting my message. However, I decided to take some time out of my schedule to re-write it. So here it is, entirly from scrach:

After a lot of walking down the creepy hallways of the mansion, Reig finally reached the door leading to the workroom. The door was closed, but not locked. Either no one had been in the workroom in a long time, or someone had just entered the room and closed the door. Someone like… the murderer! “Alright, Reig,” Reig whispered to himself, “It’s show time.”

Reig grabbed the doorknob. He slowly turned it clockwise. Without rush, Reig opened the door. The door squeaked as it opened. As Reig opened the door, light from the hallway poured into the dark workroom. He felt around on the wall right to him for a light switch. When Reig found the light switch, he flicked it on. The light revealed several colorful desks placed around the room, each having many toys and assorted materials to make them (wood, cloth, etc.) scattered all over the desks. There appeared to be no one else in the workroom. Everything looked innocent enough… looked innocent. However, Reig soon realized the most obvious place to hide: behind the door.

Reig envisioned what would happen; he would walk past the door, which Reig was sure the killer was hiding behind. The killer would see him, lunge at our hero, and chop him into sushi with a knife or something. It was the perfect plan. Except the murderer didn’t count on one thing: Reig had managed to figure out his plan.

Reig decided to face the killer head-on by jumping out in front of the killer and breaking out into an epic fist fight with him. Reig took a deep breath. He was ready for anyone –or anything- hiding behind the door. He jumped out. What he saw was horrible. Just plain evil. What Reig saw was… was…

A FIENDISH MOP!!1!

“Well that was pointless” Reig commented.

Reig took a good look around the Workroom. Indeed, he was the only one in the room. Reig approached a desk. There were toys scattered all over the desk. Toys such as wooden cars, stuffed sheep and Building blocks made out of wood. The one toy that got Reig’s attention the most, though, was a stuffed rag doll. Reig picked up the doll, and examined it closely. Reig spoke, “I guess the guy who made these toys made them for his daughter. Either that, or his son was missing a chromezone!”

Reig got a moderate chuckle out of his little joke. After his little laugh, Reig suspiciously shifted his eyes to confirm there wasn’t anyone else in the room but him. Again, Reig saw no one else in the workroom. Once he established this fact, Reig drew the doll closer to his pocket, until his hand was close enough to his pocket to put the doll in it. He made sure that no part of the doll was sticking out of pocket before moving on.

Upon further inspection of the desk, Reig discovered a pile of bits of ripped up paper. At first, Reig dismissed this as junk. But when Reig picked up a shred of paper to look at it, he found that the pieces of paper were actually pieces of the profiles that the killer had ripped up! Reig pulled out his trusty Blues clue’s notepad (Yep, you heard me correctly) and wrote down all the info he found on the pieces of paper.

Through all this mystery solving, Reig had to go number 2 really badly. After he wrote all the information found on the paper shreds in his notepad, Reig dashed out of the Workroom and to the nearest bathroom, which was bathroom #1. However, when Reig got to bathroom, he discovered that the door was closed as someone was already in there. Reig fell to his knee and banged his fist on the door. “C’mon!” Reig cried, “I really need to go!”

After weeping, Reig got up, pulled ou his map, and searched on it to see if there was another bathroom in the house. Surprisingly, there was another bathroom on the same floor. “Huh,” Reig began, “this house really DOES have everything!”

Reig sprinted over to the second bathroom.

Previously: Ever had a dream in your sleep? Enjoy them now, for soon, they shall be no more. All dreams are my prey, for I am the dream hunter. Soon, I shall destroy the good dreams that enter your slumber, leaving only nightmares left to dream.

Oh potatoes, and molasses...

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 7:35 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

ArrEmmDee wrote:
PurePyro wrote:

We're allowed to randomly guess things?

Well apparently not. I figured that we were allowed once we had a few pieceso f evidence but that's not enough.

kindarspirit wrote:
PurePyro wrote:

Yes =) PM me with:

1. The name
2. Their favorite color
3. Their favorite candy
4. Their weapon

You can only guess once per day as well. And you can't just give their name, you have to fill out every field. If you say:

1. The killer: Kirbyfan234820483
2. Their color: Purple
3. Candy: Chocolate
4. Weapon: Choke hold of death

and say everything was correct except the killer name, I would PM you with 3/4 (and nothing else XD i can't say anything).

One person has guessed so far as well. I think the earliest anybody can possibly solve it is round 4. The only hints I'll give:

There are 4 rooms that give you "killer" clues. One room has a "free turn" card, where you can have access to 2 rooms on one turn, instead of only one.

Oh. So even though I think I already know who the killer is I need to know everything about them. Shoot.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 9:05 pm 
Super Star A_mystery
Super Star

And I don't know if this is supposd to be classified or not, but is the killer's profile card ripped up along with the other guest's? >____>

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 9:16 pm 
Absentminded Male
Absentminded

Quote:
The woman walked into the bathroom. She felt somewhat comfortable, as she thought she was being followed, but she was assured that she was alone in the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and tried to feel at ease. Her long journey was finally peaceful for a while. The water was just the right tempurature at just the right pressure. But all was alas when a shadowy figure grew from the other side of the shower curtain. The woman took notice and began to freeze in fear. The huge shadow arose completely and pulled away the curtain holding up what looked to be a murder weapon in the shadows. The woman screamed in terror.

"Excuse me, good madame," Mr. Mega said to her holding up a notepad and pen, "By chance, have you seen a tree killer on the nearby grounds?"

At that point, even in the hallway, the words "Get out of the bathroom, you creep!" could be heard right before the woman threw Mr Mega right through the door and into the sitting area, leaving yet another Mr. Mega-sized hole in yet another door.

Peeling himself off the wall at the far end of the room, Mr Mega then picked up his notepad from the ground and wrote the words he spoke to himself; "My! That woman sure seemed suspicous! She ousted me from the room so quickly, does she have something to hide? ... And why wasn't she wearing any clothes?"

This all made very little sense to Mr Mega, it seemed as if everything had suddenly turned into a parody of a 1960's movie - It just wasn't adding up. Getting off the ground, Mr Mega, "Come now Mega, your wit must not tire out already! Further investigation must be required."

"On to the killer's liar!" he said as he ran off into the next room. Perhaps Mr Mega should really consider opening the door instead of running right through it. ... This mansion (by the time Mr Mega was finished) probably might take on the characteristics of swiss cheese.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 9:39 pm 
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin Female
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
PurePyro wrote:

Oh. So even though I think I already know who the killer is I need to know everything about them. Shoot.

You need proof =(

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 10:28 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

kindarspirit wrote:
PurePyro wrote:

You need proof =(

..well I've got some info that matches one of the clues for who the killer is.. but then again a lot of people like that candy. Nevermind. >_>

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2006, 2:35 am 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Well, its 2:44 am EST right now =D so we shouldn't have to wait much longer....

EDIT: TOLD ya I sleep late ;)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2006, 3:05 am 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

warpstar99 wrote:
Well, its 2:44 am EST right now =D so we shouldn't have to wait much longer....

EDIT: TOLD ya I sleep late ;)

Up late again? Do you do this every night? As much as I'd love to try to stay awake for the update, I'd fall asleep in front of the computer. It would not be a good situation when me parents find me with my head down on the keyboard.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know which time zone kindar lives in?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next