Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 23rd, 2019, 2:04 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
ide
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 11:24 am 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

kindarspirit wrote:
Bonus move: Everyone gets one free move for Round 5! So when you msg your move, make sure you name 2 rooms. The last room you name, is where you will appear on the map.

Oh, man. Now another question has come up: Can you be killed on your first turn if you take two in one day?

Let's say a potential victim says (s)he wants to visit the Dining Room and then the Kitchen. If the killer decides to visit the Dining Room and then the Master Bedroom, will the potential victim be slain if no one else chooses the Dining Room as their first move?

If they will, then there may be two more murders tomorrow. O_o

Last edited by GameTrekker on October 15th, 2006, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 11:43 am 
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin Female
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
I never really thought of that XD I think it would be easier just to say the 2nd room is the one that counts, but that would be interesting.

And sorry Moogle =( But extra turn this time (thanks to me screwing up) ;D I was up at midnight waiting for a short bit and I figured you went to bed so I updated =( Sowwy

ide
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 2:15 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

kindarspirit wrote:
I never really thought of that XD I think it would be easier just to say the 2nd room is the one that counts, but that would be interesting.

Second time in a row that you've responded to a question of mine without giving a sure answer to it. XD

So, only the second room counts, right? Otherwise you'd have to, like, update twice in one night to make sure no one is killed the first time.

Last edited by GameTrekker on October 15th, 2006, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 2:44 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Yay! extra moves!

-------------

Warpstar99 yawned. This game of randomly running through rooms in a huge mansion was getting old. Not to mention that she was still hungry - she did not eat the food in the kitchen on account of it was old, smelly, and covered in cobwebs. She trundled into the master bedroom, and decided to take a nap, sying as D. Fighter and some freak with spikey yellow hair were also there. She pulled back the covers on the bed, and yelped. There was a skeleton in the bed, with its skeletal arms placed eacefully beside their head. Angrily, warpstar99 pulled out a match from her back pack containing all of her supplies, lit it, and tossed it on the skeleton. The two others whirled around when they saw that the skeleton, not to mention the bed, was noow on fire, but warpstar99 covered by saying, "OMG the bed is on fire let's get out of here." She then ran out of the room and giggled despite herself when she saw D. Fighter and that same wird boy with yellow hair dash out of the room, plumes of smoke still billowing behind them. Having her energy renewed, warpstar99 headed off to another room again.

[Obsessed With / ... Dude, the list got too long to count.]

No I'm not watching too much anime shut up
Sig and Av from AnimeSuki ~

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 3:02 pm 
BANNED!
BANNED!
I thought I had it figured out this round but I didn't. I think more than one person has an identical ...attribute, and it threw me off. :{

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 4:09 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
!$%#

I leave for one day and this happens? =<

I didn't even get a chance to check so I don't know who to killed me.
'Tis a shame too. I had some "nice" words to tell that person once the game was over.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 4:37 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Disaster Kirby wrote:
*out in front of the mansion*

"Well, while that wasn't the safest game I've played, it certainly was interesting. Hopefully the other guests can figure it out like I did, before they fall prey to the killer..." :aaa:

Wow, you did it really quick! I don't even have all three pieces of information for anyone!

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 4:45 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

OMG I died!!!

I was so young!

And handsome!

StarRodMan, your death

my death

your

my

I DIED (x_x)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 7:50 pm 
Simirror Male
Simirror

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... It's getting pretty congested up here though.
CMK walked into the grand room that is the ballroom. It was completely empty, looking as though that not a soul entered in years. He decided to look for clues quickly, since there was only one other person inside the room. He did see a few clues, but then noticed a large piano. CMK walked towards the piano, and sat on the dusty bench and randomly pressed some keys, making a short melody of his own. He then rose from the bench and left the room, seeing nothing of further interest in the room.

News spread of another murder in the mansion. Once again, nobody knew where this guest was killed. He also heard that another one of the guests figured out who the killer was and left the mansion. CMK cursed softly to himself again. CMK decided to go back to searching rooms again... He gripped his weapon tightly as he walked towards his next destination...

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Carnival Phantasm (ep. 8), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Ben-Tou (ep. 9, ulgh...), Shinryaku!? Ika Musume (ep. 5)
Reading: nothing

Last edited by Soniti254 on October 17th, 2006, 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 9:06 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

AH! OMG you changed your name! :|

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 9:50 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

kindarspirit wrote:
And sorry Moogle =( But extra turn this time (thanks to me screwing up) ;D I was up at midnight waiting for a short bit and I figured you went to bed so I updated =( Sowwy

Its ok. Besides this extra turn more then makes up for it. No harm done. =D

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:23 am 
Simirror Male
Simirror

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... It's getting pretty congested up here though.
warpstar99 wrote:
AH! OMG you changed your name! :|

Yes, yes I did. It's just "Crystal Metaknight" in a shorter form anyways.

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Carnival Phantasm (ep. 8), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Ben-Tou (ep. 9, ulgh...), Shinryaku!? Ika Musume (ep. 5)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 4:00 pm 
Super Star A_mystery
Super Star

Wait.

WaitwaitwaitwaitWAAAAAAAIIIITT.

I'm dead? How can that be? I'm supposed to be in the library, which currently has nobody else in it. So therefore, it would be impossible for me to have been murdered, because I'd be by myself. >_>

[s]THIS IS AN OUTRAGE[/s] Is this a mistake, or am I missing something?

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 6:31 pm 
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin

No, it was a mistake. And I apologize =( I also messed up RMD and Bakey's rooms too. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling too well and I did this way too late last night. Not that it is an excuse, but sowwy ;_; No hate me. :aaa: :aaa: :aaa:

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:05 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

kindarspirit wrote:
No, it was a mistake. And I apologize =( I also messed up RMD and Bakey's rooms too. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling too well and I did this way too late last night. Not that it is an excuse, but sowwy ;_; No hate me. :aaa: :aaa: :aaa:

Kindy ;; <3 <3

Don't worry about it <3

I make mistakes all the time 8D <3 <3

Feel better though ;_;

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:12 pm 
Super Star A_mystery
Super Star

Aw, don't worry about it. :smile:

We all make mistakes, especially when we're in charge of putting 20 something names on a map when we're tired. I don't think I could do that every night. :mudkipmud:

Quote:
Dash walked into the library. He was alone, but he'd prefer that in a murder mystery... unless he was uncertain as to being alone is such an event.

Anyways, after looking at the guest cards, he looked around for clues. As he looked around, he saw a book. Millions of 'em, in fact. After realizing what room he was in, he continued to look for clues. He was worried about something, though. Anyone could be the killer- even him! The omnious voice had even told them so. Would he kill himself? WHO KNOWS. In fact, all he'd need to do is take some weapon, point it at himself, and-

He didn't even want to finish the thought! Multiple sweat drops formed on his head and he started to shake uncontrollably. It scared him so much, that he ran out of the library screaming.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

When had calmed down, he realized that he just scared himself. Anyways, he continued to his next destination.

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:55 pm 
Simirror Male
Simirror

---------

CMK walked into the Spa Room. Inside the room contained only one other guest besides himself making CMK feel somewhat uneasy. However, after a while, CMK concluded that he was safe, at least for now anyway. He searched the spa for clues, but didn't find anything else in the room of much interest. CMK was getting frustrated as he took off his Luigi cap and scratched his head, trying to think of who the killer could possiably be. He also pulled out the little Luigi doll he took back from the Toy Room, and he pondered for a while. He had a gut feeling that the killer now realized who he is was and is out searching for more victims to slay. CMK, strongly believing this possability to be true, decided to be extra caustious as he left the Spa Room and headed towards his next destination, glancing every now and then to make sure that someone wasn't following him as he walked onward, hoping to find more clues in the next room.

---------

CMK opened the door for the second bathroom and noticed two other people inside this bathroom. The other two guests just looked at him for awhile and then proceeded to resume their search.

"Let's see what was so popular in this room." CMK said to himself as he walked around the room, searching for clues or anything else of interest. CMK did find more clue related to the murder in this room, but nothing else of real interest. CMK shortly after left the room and noticed that another one of the guests was now leaving the mansion. He too must have solved the murder mystery. There have been no word of killed guests for a long time, which somewhat both relieved him and creeped him out more at the same time. CMK then walked around the halls, heading towards his next room to search...

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 3:35 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Can we be told again what was the clue starrodman gave from his place in the crypt? I forgot it. :(

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 3:39 pm 
Purple Plokin' KRR Admin

The killer's favorite animal is a Manta Ray =)

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 3:47 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

During what rounds was it that someone was killed?

I keep wanting to say rounds 2 and 3.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next