Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently December 6th, 2019, 10:05 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: Frontier of the Stars
PostPosted: December 12th, 2010, 9:20 pm 
I look like I just spent my whole life in a freezer. Male
I look like I just spent my whole life in a freezer.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Here's a fanfic that I made not too long ago. Hope you like it. Also, please don't be scared off by the first two sentences. They are just for dramatic effect. Enjoy.

I
If you are looking for a story that begins in happy times, turn back. This story begins at a time when all happiness has disappeared. The star is at war, and there have been many lives lost. What was once a peaceful place is now in danger. However, there is one who can end this. He is not human, but a creature of which no one has ever seen. His name is Kibbo. Kibbo was born from parents who were from two different worlds. Kibbo's mother is a kind-hearted fairy and has raised Kibbo his whole life. Kibbo's father, however, is a warrior who defended his home even when he was a small child. Kibbo's father had to help protect his homeland, while Kibbo's mother and Kibbo had to live on the world of fairies. It is a safe haven. It is Ripple Star. Kibbo looks like his father. He is a small, spherical creature with wings and mitten-shaped hands that is orange in color. He always wears a pair of red shoes and a yellow, winged cap with eyes that used to belong to his father. Because he is not completely a fairy, he has endured teasing from fairies his age. One night, however, when Kibbo was asleep, something had happened. The most powerful relic on Ripple Star, the Power Crystal, began to glow. A light projected from it and shined down on Kibbo, waking him up. Kibbo did not know what was going on. After a moment, the light stopped. Kibbo wondered what had just happened. The next morning, Kibbo flew down from his room and over to his mother.
"Good morning, Mom!" said Kibbo.
"Good morning, Kibbo. Did you sleep well?" said Kibbo's mother.
"Uh huh! Hey, by the way, last night something odd happened."
"What?"
"I woke up in the middle of the night and a light was shining on me."
"Probably just the moon, honey."
"No, it was too bright to be the moon. Besides, it was only shining on me."
Kibbo's mother sighed.
"Wha...what is it, Mom?" said Kibbo.
"Kibbo, I think it's time for me to tell you." said Kibbo's mother.

RP characters

Last edited by Kupo on January 1st, 2011, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: December 14th, 2010, 6:24 am 

Sorry for double posting like this, but I want more of this story put in. So, here's the next chapter. Enjoy.

II
"Tell me what, Mom?" said Kibbo.
"You see, you were always destined to be a star warrior." said Kibbo's mother. "However, you were too young when the war on Pop Star started. Your Father sent us back here so that he could fight in the war and you could be raised until it was time. Now that the Power Crystal has shone upon you, it looks like you're ready."
"Wow! Really?" said Kibbo.
His mother nodded.
"Well, how do I get to Pop Star, then?" said Kibbo.
"Leave that to me." said Kibbo's mother.
Kibbo followed his mother to a secret door and down to a secret underground launch station. Kibbo's mother showed her son a large ship. The ship was green and yellow and had appendages on it that were covered in thorns.
"This is the Hydra." said Kibbo's mother. "It's an air ship that belonged to your father. Take it to Pop Star."
"Alright!" said Kibbo.
Kibbo's mother then put a space helmet on Kibbo and kissed him goodbye.
"Be careful." she said, softly.
Kibbo boarded the Hydra and his mother went to a control panel. She pressed some buttons and a door in the ceiling of the launch station opened up. Kibbo waved goodbye to his mother and took off for Pop Star. His Journey had begun.

RP characters

ide
PostPosted: December 15th, 2010, 5:33 pm 

Okay, here's the next chapter of my fanfic. This one's a little longer. Enjoy.

III
On Pop Star, in the country of Dreamland, there layed a small village. In this village, there lived a small waddle dee. He was young and wore a backwards blue ball cap. He was bore with his life in the village. It was night and he was moping about his boring life as usual. Suddenly, he saw a flaming object soaring across the night sky.
"What's that?" said the waddle dee. "I'll go see what it is."
The waddle dee then ran after the object. Finally, the object crashed nearby. The waddle dee stopped in shock, but then decided to keep going. After about a minute, the waddle dee arrived at the site of the crash. After the smoke cleared a little, a large spaceship was revealed. A small creature wearing a space helmet then stepped down from the spaceship.The waddle dee couldn't believe his eyes. The creature then removed its helmet. It was Kibbo.
"Man! Is it hot in this thing!" said Kibbo.
Kibbo looked and saw the waddle dee staring at him.
"Well, hello there! What part of Pop Star is this?" said Kibbo.
The waddle dee then snapped out of its shock.
"What? Oh! Sorry! This is Dreamland, Green Greens region." said the waddle dee.
"Thanks!" said Kibbo. "I'm Kibbo, by the way."
"You're welcome! My name's Will Dee, but you can call me Will. Nice to meet you!"
"Same here!"
"Are you a star warrior?"
"No, but I will be. Right now I need to find the star warriors."
"Can I come with you?"
"I don't know. Are you sure you sure you can handle it?"
"Yep!"
Kibbo looked in disbelief.
"Well, okay." said Kibbo.
"Cool!" said Will.
"Freeze!" said a voice.
Kibbo and Will looked and saw a strange helmeted creature with one eye holding a large bazooka and aiming it at Kibbo and Will.
"Target sighted." said the creature.
The creature then pulled the trigger of its bazooka and a giant blast of fire shot out of the bazooka. Kibbo and Will dodged, paniced, and ran. The creature chased them until they reached a dead end. Kibbo and Will shook with fear.
"Adios, star warrior." said the creature.
Kibbo closed his eyes in fear. He saw a glowing yellow star.
"Noooooooooo!" yelled Kibbo.
Kibbo ran forward and opened his mouth. Suddenly, Kibbo started sucking in air. Kibbo opened his eyes. He couldn't believe what was happening. After some resistance, the creature accidentally let go of its bazooka. The bazooka got sucked into Kibbo's mouth and Kibbo swallowed the bazooka.
"What was that?" said Will.
Suddenly, Kibbo began to transform. His wings turned into fire, the wings on his hat turned into flame-shaped flares, his hat turned red, and his orange skin turned red orange.
"Luckily, I'm prepared." said the creature as it pulled out a strange-looking pistol.
The creature shot fireballs out of its pistol. Kibbo kicked the fireballs back at the creature. The creature then dodged the fireballs.
"Now it's my turn!" said Kibbo.
Kibbo then breathed a huge blast of fire out at the creature, severely burning the creature. The creature coughed.
"Now to finish you off!" said Kibbo.
Kibbo crouched down, readied himself, and then sent a sliding kick at the creature. The creature was struck a devastating blow and then exploded.
"That was amazing!" said Will, joyfully.
Kibbo then suddenly spit out the bazooka and turned back to normal.
"Well done!" said a voice.
Kibbo and Will looked and saw a very old owl fly up to a tree and land on a branch.
"Elder Coo!" said Will.
"Yes, it is I!" said the owl. "Hoo hoo hoo! I haven't seen anyone take down a monster like that in ages! You must be Ribbon's kid! I am Coo."
"Nice to meet you! My name's Kibbo." said Kibbo. "How do you know my Mom?"
"It's nice to meet you, too! I know your mother because I knew your father. You see, after you were born, the evil known as Dark Matter invaded. Your father sent you and your mother on the Hydra to Ripple Star, where you would be safe. Your father then stayed to fight alongside his fellow star warriors. But now, it's up to you, Kibbo. Please save this world!"
"By myself?"
"No, you won't be alone. Will will help you."
Will was surprised.
"What can I do? I don't have any weapons!" said Will.
"You can use this." said Coo.
Coo then pulled out a small umbrella.
"Here! Catch!" said Coo.
Coo then threw the umbrella to Will. Will then caught the umbrella.
"Wow! A parasol! Thanks!" said Will.
"Hoo hoo hoo! You're welcome!" laughed Coo. "Good luck, boys! May your journey be a safe one! Hoot hoo hoot hoo hoot hoot ho!"
Coo then flew away. Kibbo and Will looked at each other.
"Well, looks like we'd better get going!" said Kibbo.
"I'm with ya all the way!" said Will.
And so, the two friends started off on what would be a long journey.

RP characters

ide
PostPosted: December 19th, 2010, 2:47 pm 

Okay, here's the next chapter.

IV
Kibbo and Will walked through a thick forest. It was a generally quiet forest with many trees and not many creatures in sight. After walking for a bit, Kibbo and Will heard some screaming. They rushed to see what it was. It was a girl and a large and very old hamster being attacked by broom hatters.
"Help!" cryed the girl.
"Uh oh!" said Kibbo. "We need to help them!"
"Right!" said Will.
Kibbo and Will sprang into action. Will used his parasol to beat the broom hatters while Kibbo used martial arts skills. Wittin about a minute, the broom hatters were gone. Kiboo and Will then went to the aid of the girl and the hamster.
"Are you alright?" said Kibbo.
"I-I think so." said the girl, nervously.
The girl was humanoid, but with arms and legs that were thin and black. She had short, black hair and wore a sea green t-shirt, a pair of indigo shorts, white socks pulled up to her ankles, a pair of brown roller skates, and a red hat that was like a barret with a visor. In her pockets, she had a set of paints and a paint brush. The girl and the hamster were helped up.
"Thanks for saving us." said the girl. "I'm Arty and this is elder Rick."
"Pleasure ta meet ya, mate." said Rick.
"Same here! I'm Kibbo and this is my friend, Will." said Kibbo. "So, what happened?"
"Well, I was painting here in the forest and elder Rick came to see my work. However, it wasn't long before those broom hatters attacked us. We're lucky you guys showed up! So, are you a star warrior?"
"No, but I will be. Right now I have to find the star warriors. Do you two know where we should go?"
"I do. Ya have ta go to the orange ocean. There, you'll find a wise elder named Meta Knight. He can tell ya where the star warriors are."
"Thanks!" said Will.
Kibbo and Will then started to walk away.
"W-wait!" said Arty.
Kibbo and Will stopped and turned to look at Arty.
"C-can I come? I'm too scared to be by myself." said Arty.
"Sure!" said Kibbo.
The group then continued on as Rick waved goodbye. After some walking, the ground shook a little. The group went to investigate and found a large tree. Suddenly, a face appeared on the tree.
"I am Whispy Woods. Leave now or perish." said the tree.
"Another monster, huh?" said Kibbo. "I'll take care of him!"
Kibbo ran at Whispy Woods, but the large tree hit Kibbo with an apple. Arty was scared. Will went to help Kibbo. After a tough struggle, Kibbo and Will were tired out while Whispy Woods was still undamaged. Arty closed her eyes, but then decided she needed to help her new friends. She quickly pulled out a peice of paper and painted a hammer. She then waved her paint brush and the painting became a real hammer. She then picked up the hammer.
"Here! Catch!" said Arty.
Arty threw the hammer over to Kibbo. Kibbo sucked up the hammer and swallowed it.
"Why did you eat it?" said Arty.
"This is why." said Kibbo.
Kibbo then transformed. His hat turned from yellow to white, the wings on his hat turned into white cloth bow knots, and he held a hammer.
"What the...?" said Arty.
"That's Kibbo's copy ability." explained Will.
Kibbo then used his hammer to beat on Whispy Wood's trunk.
"Stop that at once!" said Whispy Woods.
Whispy Woods sent an apple flying at Kibbo, but Kibbo used his hammer to hit the apple back at Whispy Woods. The apple hit Whispy Woods and became embedded within the giant tree's trunk. Kibbo then hit the apple with his hammer and Whispy Woods was hurt badly. A black cloud then flew out of Whispy Woods, flew up into the air, and exploded. Kibbo then changed back to normal.
"Wow!" said Arty.
"What happened?" said Whispy Woods.
"We could ask you the same thing." said Kibbo. "I'm Kibbo and these are my friends Will and Arty."
"Nice to meet you all. I am Whispy Woods. The last thing I remember is being attacked by this black cloud." said Whispy Woods.
"You were probably possessed." said Will.
"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, then." said Whispy Woods.
"We know it wasn't your fault. We have to go, now. Goodbye Wispy Woods." said Kibbo.
"Goodbye, young heroes. Thanks for saving me." said Whispy Woods.
"You're welcome." said Arty.
The group then walked towards the forest exit.
"Hey, Arty." said Kibbo
"Hmm?" said Arty.
"Thanks for the save. You were really brave." said Kibbo.
"You're welcome. And thank you." said Arty.
"You're welcome." said Kibbo.
And so, the group eventually exitted the forest and set a course for Orange Ocean.

RP characters

ide
PostPosted: January 1st, 2011, 9:38 am 

Comment. Please.

V
Kibbo and his friends eventually made their way to Vegetable Valley. In an open field outside of the nearby village, they found a small blob calling for help. The blob was purple in color and had beady eyes. He had a rounded head and a flat bottom. Kibbo and his friends decided to see what the problem was.
“What’s the problem here?” said Kibbo.
The blob appeared to be a little near-sighted.
“Huh?” said the blob. “Oh! Yes! You see, someone stole my glasses.”
“Glasses?” said Will. “Who steals a guy’s glasses?”
“Did you see who it was?” said Kibbo.
“Actually, I didn’t see who stole my glasses. They moved too quickly for me to see.” said the blob. “By the way, I’m Vio.”
“Glad to meet you, Vio!” said Kibbo. “I’m Kibbo and these are my friends, Arty and Will. We’re going to Orange Ocean. Although, we should probably look for the thief in town first.”
“Good idea!” said Arty.
The group searched throughout the town. They looked everywhere and asked everyone. Their efforts were fruitless, though.
“*sigh*I guess the thief isn’t in this village.” said Kibbo.
“Oh, come now! You just give up that early!” a voice said, suddenly.
Kibbo and his friends looked up at a nearby rooftop and saw a shadowy figure. The figure jumped down and was revealed to be a young rodent boy. The rodent boy had blue green fur, was about twice the height of Kibbo, and seemed to be of either the rat or mouse persuasion. The rodent boy was wearing white leather biker gloves, a white t-shirt, an orange denim jacket with short sleeves, and a white winter cap that covered the top halves of his light blue eyes.
“Who are you?” said Kibbo.
“Who am I?” said the rodent boy. “Why, I’m Maxwell: Thief Extraordinaire!”
“You must be the thief!” said Kibbo.
“Give back Vio’s glasses!” said Will.
“You mean…these glasses?” said Maxwell as he pulled Vio’s glasses out from his jacket. “Don’t worry. I’m sure some other person will pay for fine glasses like these.”
“Give those back! Now!” said Kibbo.
“What’re you gonna do? Fight me for ‘em?” said Maxwell.
“If it means helping Vio, then yes!” said Kibbo.
“Well, in that case…” said Maxwell as he put the glasses back in his jacket. “Think fast!”
Suddenly, Maxwell pulled a shuriken out of his jacket and threw it at Kibbo. Kibbo then sucked up the shuriken and swallowed it.
“What’s this?” said Maxwell.
Kibbo then transformed. His hat turned purple, his hat’s wings turned into kunais, his skin turned lavender, his wings turned into kunai blades, and his shoes turned red violet.
“Well, I see you have more tricks than I thought!” said Maxwell.
A battle then ensued. There was a lot of struggle, but Kibbo eventually became victorious. Afterwards, Kibbo changed back to normal.
“H-how did you beat me, shrimp?” said Maxwell, lying on the ground in defeat.
“Because thievery gets you nowhere.” said Kibbo. “That’s why the star warriors will one day deal with guys like you!”
“Star warriors? That sounds like a money maker to me!” said Maxwell as he got up. “Take your cruddy glasses!”
Maxwell then took the glasses out and tossed them to Kibbo.
“See ya later, shrimp!” said Maxwell.
Maxwell then ran off.
“Something tells me we haven’t seen the last of him.” said Arty, fearfully.
“I think you might be right.” said Kibbo. “Here!”
Kibbo then put Vio’s glasses back on Vio.
“Thanks!” said Vio. “Can I come with you guys?”
“Uh, sure. But why?” said Kibbo.
“I figure that I should stick with you guys in case guys like Maxwell show up again. Plus, I can navigate!” said Vio.
“Alright, then! Onward to Orange Ocean!” said Will.
And so, the group set out for the next town.

RP characters