Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently February 3rd, 2023, 5:54 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: November 26th, 2022, 3:45 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3

my name is craig tucker. last week was my birthday. my grandma gave me a check for 100 dollars, i was so happy. but then, four kids from school came to my house, and said i should use my 100 dollars to invest into becoming a peruvian flute band. they promised i would double my money in 1 afternoon, but the government arrested us, along with all the other peruvian flute bands and took us to an interment camp in miami. we begged to go home, but instead the government told us they were sending us to peru. and so that is why i am now in peru. if i die, let it be known that it is because four guys i don’t even like from school lied to me and took my birthday money.

(16, may 5, mostly ia)

ide
PostPosted: November 28th, 2022, 7:29 am 
Great Ace A_mystery
Great Ace

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
I’ve gotten so bored of KRR that I’ve returned to Chicken Smoothie. If you want to keep talking there Cos, that’d be nice, because we’ve reached the point where KRR ACTUALLY has noone caring about it anymore. Okay, that isn’t QUITE true. But it’s closer to fruition than it ever has been. Most everyone left to take care of their personal health, or because there are better places to be, or just straight up disappeared. There’s a category of users that only show up to post about Kirby, because, you know, this is a Kirby fansite first and foremost, even if it’s easy to forget that amidst all the ruins (and our previous tendency to make constant sh**posts in Pointless Palace), but that’s about it in terms of activity.

Cos, I’m sorry. I know you don’t like when I go on these long, uncoordinated rants. But things are looking bleak for KRR.

I’m not sure how much longer you’ll post here, so I just wanted to wish you good luck in whatever hobbies you take. It’s the least I can do after everything that’s happened here. :sick:

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY