[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
I really don't like creepy or super overly dark things - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently July 10th, 2020, 3:02 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 1:15 am 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
So why do I have an obsession with every Soul boss who ever existed, especially Magolor Soul?

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 1:26 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
That title instantly made every FNAF fan hurl in disgust and anguish.
Also this reminds me of my mom, she hates scary things and gets mad at me when i talk about scary stuff, but she has watched every horror movie in existence.

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 1:35 am 

Ironically, I used to be a FNaF fan and, if I recall, quite liked the dark lore. Now I think that Kirby: Planet Robobot is pushing it, and that game's lore isn't even as dark as FNaF's.
It's even sadder than Triple Deluxe's lore, though. Way sadder. Like, KRBaY episode 15-level sad.

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 1:38 am 

I still kind of like FNAF, not like i used too, though. Also i hated the lore because my mom wasn't that okay with it lol. (me and my friend used to blast FNAF songs while playing with LPS too lol)
I literally have almost no clue what Triple Deluxe ks about just because i got it when i was younger and back then i was like "it is a game and game good reading bad"

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 1:46 am 

I really don't care about it at all at this rate, in fact it's gone back to creeping me out at least slightly. Back in 2017 was when I still kind of liked it, I still even looked at some fanart and occasionally listened to music, but now I don't care at all. Some of the songs still get stuck in my head though lol

It has really deep lore, and it's sad, but it's actually my favorite lore from any Kirby game. If you look up Queen Sectonia's article on the Kirby Wiki, one of the very first paragraphs pretty much explains it. If you read it, you WILL feel for Taranza.

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 1:53 am 

Honestly the only thing catchier then FNAF songs are Minecraft songs. :P The FNAF Christmas Rap is probably my favorite Christmas song.

I know the basics of the plot. Taranza and Sectonia were happy but then Sectonia was turned into a wasp, but that's all i know.
I feel for Taranza just by looking at him, but also he screams "I listen to Boulevard of Broken Dreams unironically"

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 2:20 am 

I don't think I've heard that one.
My favorite FNaF song was of course the one right between the border of beautifully happy and depressing just like my love of the song Popstar from Hoshi no Kaabii, Balloons by MandoPony. It was my ultimate favorite song from mid 2015-late 2017 actually.

It goes WAY deeper than that. WAY deeper.

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 2:22 am 

It's a bop. It's the same guy who made all the other FNAF raps, if you've ever heard those.
I've never even heard of Balloons.
Also the first 3 TLT FNAF songs are classics. The 4th one is also cool, but not as classic as the other 3.

How much deeper?

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 2:29 am 

Some of them. Years ago. :P
It's a good song. I still kind of like it.
Definitely, 100% agreed.

Very considerably so. It also connects back to the events of Amazing Mirror in a way.

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 2:32 am 

I used to love them all except for the 3rd one. My friend showed me that the 3rd one is good, so i started enjoying it, and now she hates the 3rd one and i like it lol.
I may check it out.

I also never finished Amazing Mirror. The whole game was just a god damn labyrinth, like imagine a Kirby game where the entire game is Old Castle.

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 2:36 am 

Ironically I hated the third one until January or February 2017, where it appealed to my edginess of that time.

*promptly removes Amazing Mirror from Kirby game bucket list*

ide
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 2:41 am 

I hated it until i realized how good the rhyme scheme was. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, you're gonna burn with the rest of us" is lowkey a cool line

It may be for the best.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable