[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Marx's Adoptable Showcase - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently February 20th, 2020, 7:12 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
PostPosted: October 28th, 2019, 10:53 pm 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Yay, a thread where I post the free adoptables that I make!

Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Marx, you already have an art thread! Why not just post them there? It's not like anyone's going to take them anyway."
Well, I'm making a seperate thread because these are not my regular art, so I don't want them getting lost in my art thread. And I know there's like a .1% chance of anyone taking them, but hey, it's worth a shot.

So without further ado, here will be any current adoptables I have!

ide
PostPosted: October 28th, 2019, 10:56 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
What is an adoptable, anyway? It always confused me when I saw these on Deviantart and such.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: October 28th, 2019, 11:23 pm 

^ @Keeby- It's basically an original/fan character designed by someone else that you can either buy, or in some cases, take for free, and then it's basically your character to do whatever you want with afterward.

---

This is the post where I'll keep all my adoptables relating to Kirby or Pokémon. This post will be edited as needed, so check back from time to time for any updates!

Kirby

October 2019-

TAKEN BY SAPPHIRE
This one was inspired while listening to Moonstruck Blossom from Kirby Triple Deluxe. As you can see, she ended up resembling the Dreamstalk blossoms, which I guess makes sense considering Moonstruck Blossom is Sectonia's theme after she merges with the Dreamstalk and becomes one of its flowers. The nickname I gave her is "Yume", Japanese for "dream" as another Dreamstalk reference, but you can give her whatever name you want.

July 2019-

TAKEN BY SAPPHIRE
A couple of music-inspired butterflies. Not much to say here :P As you can see, the Moonlight Capital one is kind of vain. Or grumpy. Whichever.

November 2018-

These guys are the first Kirby adoptables I made. No one took them, and I kind of got attached and decided to keep them, but I never did anything with them so I decided to put them up fir adoption again... I'm still kind of attached though, lol.

TAKEN BY SAPPHIRE
This little guy's name is Blizzard. As you can see, he's an ice-inspired butterfly. He's a little shy, but sweet, and loves to relax by the fire with a nice cup of hot cocoa just as much as he loves to play in the snow!

TAKEN BY NODDY360
This is Truffles, my true first Kirby adoptable and my favorite of the four. He was originally going to be Epic Yarn based, inspired by the levels Sweets Park and Cocoa Station, but I turned him into a normal puffball instead. His personality was laid back and friendly, easygoing, with a love of sweets! He was literally inspired by chocolate truffles...

OPEN
Meet Nebula, the "leader" of the four. He's the oldest and kind of like a big brother to the rest. He was cheerful and kind, but bold, and not afraid to challenge anything he disagreed with. He's brave and responsible, a natural-born leader, and quite the skilled flyer. He can sometimes be a bit fiesty and reckless.

OPEN
This is Ginger, Truffles' sibling. I could never really commit on a gender for them, lol, but I've always just tentatively said "he". They're as shy and timid as Truffles is calm and outgoing. They're very cautious, and the thinker of the group. Very bright and a natural problem solver. Was inspired by gingerbread... gingerbread houses.

And here's a little group photo.

It'd pain me to give them all away, but I never use them, and I'd love for them to have a good home.

--

TAKEN BY SAPPHIRE
This guy, as you can see, is the result of some weird experiment I did. I nicknamed him Tweak. A luna moth-inspired puffball with the tail of a raccoon... yeah, he's interesting.

March 2018-

OPEN
This is Sir Cypress. He was once an important part of my Kirby AU backstory, but now he's just more of a side character that I'd only have around for convenience if I need another warrior for a Galaxy Soldier Army-based story. When I adjusted the story for my AU, I kind of just forgot to fit him in. I never really connected with him past the first week anyway. He's just a filler character, so feel free to take him.
(And gaze upon my progressively hideous old art from 2018.)

---------

Pokémon

None so far, check back later~

Last edited by Sectonia of Floralia on January 14th, 2020, 12:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ide
 Post subject: Current Other Adoptables
PostPosted: October 28th, 2019, 11:24 pm 

This is where I will put my adoptables for other things that aren't quite so much fandom-related.

----

Kytsekeiru

What is a "kytsekeiru", you ask? Why, they're my original species! The name is pronounced "kit-seh-KIE-roo", plural is kytsekeiru. They're a peaceful species that live in a beautiful, faraway forest that is something of a paradise to speak of, on a planet known as Kirida (KEER-ih-da).

The appearance standard is as follows:

-Long, very pointed, forward-facing ears

-Can have any shape and type of horns except uni, can even have antlers

-Two pairs of feathered wings, one behind the ears and one on the back
(Wings are only feathered but can on occasion have claws on them)

-Short, blunt muzzles

-Slit pupils and adept night vision

-Catlike noses

-Manes that run down entire body
(Manes can have any style in front)

-Retractable claws on hands and feet

-Three toes on feet and four fingers on hands

-Two eastern dragon-like tails with a tuft of feathers at the end

-Very fluffy chests and cheeks

-Tufts of mane fur on backs of wrists and ankles

-Digitigrade or plantigrade

-Long, forked tongues and long fangs

-Can have any colors, patterns & markings
(Yes, including muzzle rings)

-Undersides of tails can have scales or fur, but the rest of their bodies are furred

Current adoptables:

September 2017

OPEN
(if anyone can even see these)
Base and adopts by Lions_Game on DeviantArt

November 2017

OPEN
Base and adoptables designed by Lions_Game on DeviantArt

Last edited by Sectonia of Floralia on October 29th, 2019, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:05 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Wait, so we can just adopt these? Or are these the adopts you adopted or smthn

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:08 am 

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:12 am 

How much are we allowed to take? 1? 2? I like some of these lol

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:14 am 

Take as many as you want! Most of them have been floating around for a couple years with no one taking 'em, lol.

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:22 am 

*Pushes up glasses*
Well then..
Can i have Moonstruck Blossom, Planet Frostak, Moonlight Capital, Blizzard and Tweak? (i know that's a lot jfdkbsb)

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:25 am 

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:26 am 

Gucci, thanks

ide
PostPosted: October 29th, 2019, 11:28 am 

Anytime!

ide
PostPosted: December 18th, 2019, 8:57 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Yes hello, is Truffles still open? I want him.

ide
PostPosted: January 14th, 2020, 12:40 pm 

ide
PostPosted: January 14th, 2020, 7:29 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra

ide
PostPosted: January 14th, 2020, 9:47 pm 

Anytime! c:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable