[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Which MK accent do you like best? - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently July 7th, 2020, 5:36 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2009, 9:42 pm 
It's a stone, Luigi. Male
It's a stone, Luigi.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
I kida like his spanish accent from the amine,
i think it gives him a type of collective coolness. :cool:

ide
PostPosted: August 27th, 2009, 11:55 pm 
Knuckle Joe Female
Knuckle Joe

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
I think the Latin Knight would have been okay if it wasn't so weird. :/

I sorta like the one from Brawl a bit more, but it's a little too deep I think.

The Japanese one from the Anime is the best though.

My Brawl Code:
4339-9809-3928

My Wii Friend Code:
3692-9958-6695-5559
PM me if you add me!

ide
PostPosted: September 13th, 2009, 4:11 pm 
Super Star Female
Super Star

Location: Building my Fast Food Restaraunt in Skellos Badlands
His English dub voice, I feel, is inappropriate for some of the long speeches he makes in the anime (if you get what I mean). His smash voice is just lol, his Japanese is the best.

||||
| | | | | | | | | | |

My sig changes everytime you load in a page using randimg.net, so don't ask.

ide
PostPosted: September 16th, 2009, 1:45 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Although it was very easy for me to pick Meta Knight as my favourite video game character, this question in a bit harder. However, I can say my favourite is definitely NOT the one from SSB. The voice just... doesn't suit him, at all. That is one of the things they could have improved on MK in Brawl, and this has top priority second only to his final smash.

As far as deciding between the sub and dub versions of the anime... Well, I can't really say. The first version I ever saw was the dub, back when it aired on TV for the first time, and I had no issues with any character voices at all. Then, when I started watching the subs, the number one complaint I had about them was that Meta Knight's voice was better in the dub version, that he sounded too "plain" in the Japanese version. But then I decided to deal with it and continue watching the subs. After a while of doing that, I decided to watch a dub episode just for fun, and I thought, "OMG Meta Knight sounds so ridiculous here..." So I think this is just a matter of which accent I'm used to, which for now is the one from the sub, though that might very well change in the future.

ide
PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 3:06 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

I like his Mexican accent but I don't know why some people don't like it, I find it pretty cool myself.

ide
PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 5:29 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Definitely the one in Brawl. A manly man should have a manly voice to emphasize the manly manliness. I always thought the other voices were... misplaced.

also thats some nice third signature pic metaxknight

ide
PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 9:39 pm 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

ide
PostPosted: April 1st, 2011, 2:27 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
THE ONE WHERE META KNIGHT REMOVES HIS MASK AND REVEALS THAT HE IS ACTUALLY BOSSGODORA.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: April 20th, 2011, 10:24 pm 
FIRE FIRE FIRE MWAHAHAHA Male
FIRE FIRE FIRE MWAHAHAHA

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
I can imagine Meta Knight being voiced well by Crispin Freeman. It just fits.

Mix the endgame of RoMK with Hellsing Ultimate. Have fun with that.

ide
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 5:47 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
Location: i dunno, somewhere in space looking for dreamland.... AHH A BLACK HOLE!!!! oh, that's kirby's mouth
i've only seen the english version of the show so im very biased...

heh, this makes no sense whatsoever

HAII!

ide
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2011, 5:47 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
Location: i dunno, somewhere in space looking for dreamland.... AHH A BLACK HOLE!!!! oh, that's kirby's mouth
i've only seen the english version of the show so im very biased...

heh, this makes no sense whatsoever

HAII!

ide
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2012, 12:09 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Maybe if his Spanish accent wasn't so... fake sounding.. it would be my favorite. (^^;)

ide
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 7:44 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride

ide
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 8:18 pm 
Sword Power! Female
Sword Power!

I have only really seen the sub, though I have heard some snippets of his dub voice. I also think his Smash voice sounds too deep; I did not really... expect an 8-inch-tall "Puffball" to have that deep of a voice. :shock: In my opinion:
JP version>>Dub>>>>Smash

Thanks YouTube automatic captions.

ide
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2016, 9:51 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: June 24th, 2016, 2:24 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2019, 1:22 am 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable