[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Favorite Staff Member - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently July 11th, 2020, 5:14 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: Favorite Staff Member
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 2:03 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Mine is BlueJoshi, he was actually sane.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: August 24th, 2016, 12:54 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
Mints. He does stuff better than me. :lol:

ide
PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 1:29 am 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Mints is most awesome, and my opinion cannot be changed.

ide
PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 9:16 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Finally, people aren't ignoring me.

Uncle Gobbo is the, uh, green one.

ide
PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 1:19 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 11:34 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

ide
PostPosted: August 27th, 2016, 2:39 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
okay, ill bite...
you realize the lot of us were ignoring you 'cause you were being really harsh and nasty right?
probably because there are no mods on, so you feel free to do what youd like...

ide
PostPosted: August 27th, 2016, 3:01 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 27th, 2016, 10:06 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 12:53 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

And this is also why KRR should shut down if a mod or admin doesn't come on soon, haha.

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 1:55 am 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Aha, so much for "im done being insane" or whatever

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 1:34 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 1:43 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 2:26 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
I don't know what your deal is, Keeby. If you were trying to make some sort of point by acting more anal than a colonoscopy, you failed pretty miserably. At this point, you have absolutely no right to make any complaints or suggestions about the site - especially none about moderators and administrators, not after spamming and hassling other members for like two weeks.

And no, saying "haha im done being crazy now guys XDDDDDD" doesn't make it any better.

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 2:32 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Wow, you love exaggerating my personality, don't you.

Well, I don't get you guys either.

I also don't get why the heck KRR was revived in the first place. It was a horrible idea from the start. KRR has had its moments. Now it is time for it to die because there's no way to fix it and it's best to start fresh.

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 2:41 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Exagerration? KirbStomp is pretty spot-on.
you seem to be the only one disagreeing (like always) with the fact "oh KRR should just die again lol but only cause i hate it"
the rest of us are back to socializing again and having a swell time on the forums.
youd think that if youre not enjoying yourself very much somewhere, youd leave?

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 2:44 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Yes, you've made it abundantly clear that you don't want KRR to be revived anymore, many times. By all means, feel free to leave the forum at any time and never come back. Literally nobody is forcing you to stay in this community you clearly have a distaste for.

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 2:47 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

I agree with Kirbstomp and Meta Knightmare. You really don't like this site, so why are you still here?
If your forcing yourself to be here just to make us feel bad about wanting to use the only kirby-dedicated forums that exists at the moment, then that's pretty messed up.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 6:35 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I must agree with Kirbstomp, Meta Knightmare, and Star Dream.

The Yellow Poyo of the Square of Two Cubed, for the best of you, it is time you leave this website. You are just here to test our patience with you. We aren't forcing you here. Being a member of KRR is a privilege, not a right. Remember that.

You bringing us down will accomplish nothing, except to waste your time and your Internet bandwidth. I heard that class had started, so hit the books! Oh, and your parents are spending their limited funds on your Internet privileges just to spite us! They could spend that money instead on getting a proper laptop.

Why are you wasting your energy on us? You should use your energy on studying, getting fit, as well as pestering your parents to get you a proper laptop! There's a good reason why your own father won't trust you with his laptop.

You have much to learn in life.

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2016, 1:31 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Ok, first of all, I wasn't trying to start a fight again. (Although this is probably just a small arguments, and arguments do not automatically equal fighting.)

Now to explain everything the Chrominator- I mean, the Kirbinator, said.

Haha, say it's a privilege to be on ACC. Hahahahahahaha.

Also, once I join a forum, I find it impossible to leave.

I have practically nothing to do other than do school and play games. No friends, no club, no job.

Studying? Stop making me worry about school more today's the first day for me.

Getting fit? I'll admit, I kind of take that as a... compliment, yeah, that's it, that's the word I was looking for!

(Actually insult.)

Seriously though, even though I'm not skinny, I'm definitely not fat! When I'm not playing a video game, I'm running all over the place and whatnot.

About the last one... why would I want to do that? It's not like I would do much with a laptop anyway?

Yeah, about the last sentence...

... nevermind, could you please stop calling me Poyo? It annoys me.

Hopefully this cleared things up.