Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently August 19th, 2022, 12:21 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: flash games
PostPosted: April 1st, 2021, 3:26 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
i live, and i mean, LIVE, on flashpoint.
anyways uh do y'all like flash games?? i surprisingly play more now than i ever did, probably because im allowed to do more things now lol
my favorite is run 2, ive been playing for like 8 years, i really want the wr for it on speedrun.com, and i can beat the whole game as skater in 5 minutes or less
my second favorite flash game is pico's school obviously, ive never played it (for obvious reasons it is so god damn depraved but anxiety is temporary nene is forever) but i have seen a let's play of it. obviously i don't condone anything that happened in the game but man im too attached to some of the characters
what abt y'all tell me funny flash

ide
 Post subject: Re: flash games
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2021, 12:33 pm 
Star Herald Female
Star Herald

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
I really like Material Sniper, DJManiax and Ongaku.
I like the first one because of the music and the aesthetic in general, and I like the other two because they're rhythm games.
DJManiax gets really hard as you unlock more levels.
I also really like Cursor FX or whatever it was called. It's not a game, but I like the music and the effects you can do.
Would make cool backgrounds for animation memes/music videos If recorded with a sceen recorder.

:metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance:

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2021, 8:45 pm 

those sound cool, are the first two like four key rhythm games or do they have a unique playstyle? may try them

ide
PostPosted: April 15th, 2021, 11:26 am 
Star Herald Female
Star Herald

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
DJManiax and Ongaku both have VERY unique styles. Especially DJManiax.

:metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance: :metadance:

ide
PostPosted: April 16th, 2021, 7:48 am 

oh cool. may have to try those out lol

ide
PostPosted: June 19th, 2022, 2:59 am 
Great Ace A_mystery
Great Ace

I spent so much time on the Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. websites as a kid. So many cool flash games, most of which I could never beat and reach the winning screen because I was dumb. At least the Nick ones. The Nick Jr. ones were obviously simpler, so I felt less overwhelmed when playing those. Those Wubbzy platformers were definitely some of the hardest on there though. And I loved the website even beyond the games. I would spend hours looking at recipes, mostly the cake ones. On an older version of the site there was a section to listen to music from the shows. That section also spawned the incredibly bizarre Night Kitchen Radio Theater. Seriously, there’s nothing else like it. Go listen to it when you have the time.

I also LOVED going on the Goldfish Fun website. It was an official site dedicated to those little snack crackers. Yes, really. The games on there were my favorite. My personal favorite was Crash, Dash, and Go! because the Goldfish characters each had their own unique ability and I loved making up stories while playing it. Of course, I also enjoyed most of the other games. Just so much personality and world building oozing out of those cheap little games. Paint Dodger was another one of my favorites. You had to hop from platform to platform dodging paint splats, and it was directly based on one of the commercials. It also starred my favorite Goldfish, Swimmington. As a final note, each of the Goldfish characters also had their own instrumental theme tune (likely stock music) on their dedicated webpages and I thought that was really cool.

Also, if you remember 625 Sandwich Stacker on the Disney website, you are a legend.

(I have more wacky flash game stories to tell if anyone wants to hear them sometime.)

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: June 30th, 2022, 6:22 pm 
Riding along in my motorbike... Female
Riding along in my motorbike...

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Fighters 2
The old PBS Kids website. My stars, I loved the heck out of that as a little kid. I barely even remember most of the games that were on there now, but I absolutely adored it, especially the Martha Speaks one. It was just- aaaaa, so cool to a kid between the ages of 4 to 8.

ide
PostPosted: July 27th, 2022, 9:43 pm 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. A_mystery
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

cool math games and bootleg flash mario game sites and scratch.mit.edu back when it used flash player for its games n whatnot.

it/its are my main pronoun of choice, please use "it" instead of "they" for me please!