[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
What do people assume about you? - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 19th, 2020, 2:22 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2009, 11:17 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
A little conversation in the KRR chat inspired this. Everyone has stuff that others assume about them. What do people assume about you? I'll start:

On the internet:

- People assume that I'm older than I actually am in reality. I'm only 18 people!
- I'm bisexual. I guess it makes sense. :P
- I'm female cause I'm generally nice to people. Females can be evil too!
- I hate Nintendo. I really don't, I just prefer things not made by them and I don't really like the way they run things.
- I'm a huge Sony fanboy. Okay, I can see where this comes from, but I'm nowhere near as bad as most people when you get to know me.
- I'm the worst person ever cause I'm a furry. Give me a break, people.
- I have a MySpace. Because eeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone has a MySpace.
- I'm really innocent. Haha, get to know me better. You'll see!

In real life:

- People assume I'm younger than I actually am in reality. I'm 18 people!
- I'm some sort of computer genius/expert on technology. Really, I don't know that much. :(
- I smoke cigarettes/weed. Must be the baggy pants and the hoodie.
- I hate Nintendo. I really don't, I just prefer things not made by them and I don't really like the way they run things.
- I'm a huge Sony fanboy. Okay, I can see where this comes from, but I'm nowhere near as bad as most people when you get to know me.
- I'm a thief/wannabe gangster*. Once again, must be the baggy pants and the hoodie. Oh yeah, and the skin color.
- I'm immature because I still talk about cartoons and laugh at corny jokes. That's just me!
- I'm gay cause I speak proper English and talk with/hang around mostly females at school. I blame the seating chart. Oh, and how obnoxious most guys are.
- I'm sad and depressed all the time. That's my tired/bored face, people. :(
- I can play basketball well cause I'm tall and a black guy. I. Hate. Basketball.
- My favorite kind of music is rap. No. I prefer rap over country, but come on!
- I have a MySpace. Because eeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone has a MySpace.
- I'm really innocent. Haha, get to know me better. You'll see!

Well I can't think of anything else outside of that stuff. Now it's your turn!

*Yeah, I spelled it right. You got a problem?

ide
PostPosted: April 10th, 2009, 11:46 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
This may come as a huge shock to everyone here, but people tend to think I'm a girl at first. Weird, I know, since I'm the epitome of manliness. Used to happen a lot online, too, but not so much anymore.

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 10:08 am 
Li'l Traveler Male
Li'l Traveler

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
I was going to say something about that but realized that I'd be pointing out the obvious.

I really don't know what people assume about me.

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 12:51 pm 
Birdon! Male
Birdon!

on the internet:

-Im gay because my favorite color is pink
-Im an otaku[japan freak] because i use gaia
-Im stuck up and mean because i dont like text talk
-i have a myspace for the same reason as bolt said

in real life:

-Im gay because i like pink, i like nintendo, I talk right, I dislike rap, and i COMPLETLY hate the playstation 3, and try to be nice to people, and have a gaia
-The only thing i do is eat, and because of that i don't take showers[?] because im a little over weight
- That im a nerd because i have glasses[thats a little true, but saying it just cause i have glasses isnt nice]
-Im a complete retard that fails every single class because i can't divide correctly.

not much, but still

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 1:34 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
Internet
- I'm sexist. Come on, where did THAT come from? (DA)
- I'm gay, just because I like Nintendo, good books, classical music, the violin, ect.
- I'm a suck up. There's a difference between sucking up and telling the truth, people. :\ (talking about DA and everywhere else)

Real life
- I'm racist. Good Lord. If I was that, then I wouldn't be friends with black people. Huh. I don't even say "black people". I say people.
- I'm a "little boy", because I like video games. Well, atleast I got-
- I'm planning to kill everyone at school, because I'm so quiet. I'm just reticent, that's all.

ide
PostPosted: April 11th, 2009, 5:52 pm 
Biospark Male
Biospark

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
People don't acknowledge me enough to assume anything. They used to think I did drugs or smoked because my parents used to smoke around my clothes.

HOOYA!!

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 1:59 am 
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees. Male
You want it friend? It's yours... if you have the rupees.

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 8:01 am 
Dark King Male
Dark King

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
People assume me and Shiro are twins.

They're not wrong.

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 10:49 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

I actually tought Chooch was younger (well I tought he was 17 or somethin) but anyway...

How the hell should I know what poeple assume of me? I'm not in their friggin head...

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 11:39 am 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
In both real life and the internet people assume I have no personality outside of "that guy that gets people to laugh by saying both random and controversial things". (or at least I assume that is what they assume...I can't blame them) Although that is less true here.

oh and people think I actually sometimes take things super seriously. Which is funny.

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 12:27 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
On internet- People think I'm retarded. WRONG.
People think I'm Silly. This is actually true, so I'm not complaining.
People think I'm a moron. WRONG! I'm actually quite intelligent, especially compared to the people I live around.

Real life- See first, second, and last internet assumptions.
People think I worship the devil. WTF? Not in an eternity. I'm a full-blood christian.
People think I'm in love with my worst enemy. No idea where it comes from.
People think I'm gay. WRONG! I'm just smart, nice, (for the most part) and rather forgiving.

ide
PostPosted: April 12th, 2009, 11:04 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
People think I'm antisocial and not all there. That probably stems from the fact that I usually prefer to be in smaller groups of people than huge ones. If a group is too big, I usually let people do their own thing while I sit a few chairs away, unless most of the people in the group are friends. It's not really that I'm antisocial so much that it's interesting to watch and see how people work off each other, though. Just a symptom of my love of characters, I suppose. (as creepy as that all sounds, I'm really quite normal, I swear). I still remember sophomore year when I was drawing some concept stuff for one of my books and a girl said I was just like Napoleon Dynamite. Pissed me off so friggin' much, not least because that movie was a worthless pile of crap.

People also think I'm incredibly innocent. I can see that, I guess. I mean, I'm in college and I've never done any substance (besides church wine), or had sex or the like, so I guess that makes sense. Still, people should realize there's a definite line between having a mature understanding of the world and having tried everything the world has to offer.

Also had some people think I'm an atheist. I'm officially Catholic, but quite a few of my beliefs don't align with the official Catholic ones, especially those set down by Pope Benedict (who I really dislike). Having my own thoughts on religion is not the same thing as not believing in a god at all, though.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 4:42 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

I don't know what people think of at all! on the internet and in real life.It's probably because I don't really care about what people think about me,but I'm usually a ghost;people don't see me unless I make myself known.
why not YOU tell me what you assume of me?

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 10:50 am 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

I'm assuming your avatar is over the file size limit.

Pseudo edit: Oh wait, yeah it is.

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 11:02 am 
Taking off to the Halberd! Male
Taking off to the Halberd!

Last edited by RK Joker on April 13th, 2009, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 11:10 am 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

You don't need to be trying to find contradictions in my post (there really aren't any anyway). This isn't some Ace Attorney game.

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 11:13 am 
Taking off to the Halberd! Male
Taking off to the Halberd!

Lol, I know. Just joking Chooch. Chill. 'Sides, I edited it...

ide
PostPosted: April 14th, 2009, 2:31 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: April 14th, 2009, 6:57 pm 
It's a stone, Luigi. Male
It's a stone, Luigi.

On the Internet:
-Most assume I never know what I'm talking about. (That's all I can get from past experiences)
-Think I'm trying to fit in
Real Life:
-That I have no friends just because I don't go out and talk to people outside of my real friends (Even though I do..)
-That I drive
-That I have a job
-That I'm made of money
-That I can't get hardcore with games just because I have a Wii

Apparently people hate it when you randomly post New Pork City. Who knew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WII! NEW EVERYTHING! NEW BARWL CODE: 1591 9535 6957
pm me if you so wish.

ide
PostPosted: April 15th, 2009, 9:53 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Posts made by Aso should automatically lock a thread, simply because there is nothing better to follow.

Anyway, let's see...
Hmm. People on the internet think nothing about me but what I want them to think - mostly. D:

IRL, I've been called gay (because no girlfriend), ungay (because no boyfriend and YES THAT EXISTS), insane (assumptions don't have to be wrong), brilliant (they don't have to be true, either), a nerd (I am tall, wear no glasses but am good at the computer - little things do the trick) and innocent (because gay and ungay can be combined to asexuality, which, at any rate, doesn't have anything to do with innocence).