[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
What do people assume about you? - Page 2 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently January 29th, 2020, 7:38 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: April 18th, 2009, 4:14 pm 
Star General Male
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
On the Internets:
- I don't know what people assume about me on the Web

IRL:
-That I smoke weed/general druggie. Because I eat alot, burst out in spontaneous laughter and say random things
-That I'm innocent. Uhh..about mostly right? I'm still a pretty nice guy
-That I have anger issues. That's for people who push small children down flights of stairs and cuss at the drive-thrus. I don't do that.
-That's all I really know and are to know

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2009, 7:41 pm 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Half of the time I'm online, people think I'm a guy. D: Which is why I like having my gender up on KRR, eheh...

In real life, they think I'm super shy and gonna cry at the smallest thing they throw at me... No clue how THAT got in their heads.

I mean, COME ON. No one's like that, except for like Mikuru Asahina. D:

Sigh. Assumptions suck. I'm really a crazy otaku who always wishes her eyes could gleam like Konata's in Lucky Star. >:D

ide
PostPosted: May 9th, 2009, 3:04 am 
Biospark A_mystery
Biospark

Y/N
real life
I'm a quiet, shy bookworm that has an uncanny habit of appearing out of nowhere and freaking ppl idk
i say things out of the blue Y
i don't pay attention to things N
I'm not social N
I'm emotionless N
I'm chinese N

outside of class
I'm hyper and weird Y
over-happy idk
still a bookworm Y
I say random stuff Y
I always start talking about a different subject N
I say words that people have never heard of N
thats how friends describe me

internet
weird hyper person that likes literature Y
Unmature N
friendless N
idiotic N
a lot of people think I'm male N!

hello krr

ide
PostPosted: May 9th, 2009, 12:30 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
Ummmm people assume I'm smart.

They're right :cool: , but they shouldn't assume such things! It's rude.

Seriously though, people assume I'm some kind of nerd. I wish I was some kind of nerd. Nerds usually know interesting things. If I was a nerd I could talk about SCIENCE. That'd be awesome.

People also assume I am a dude, from my name. And sometimes when they see me, because I hate wommin clothes. But since I grew my hair out a bit more, being called "young man" has become a far less frequent occurance.

ide
PostPosted: May 10th, 2009, 1:35 pm 
FIRE FIRE FIRE MWAHAHAHA Male
FIRE FIRE FIRE MWAHAHAHA

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
On the internet, people assume that I'm a spontaneous prick.

I AM.

ide
PostPosted: May 12th, 2009, 5:40 pm 
META KNIGHT Male
META KNIGHT

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
People assume that i'm an arsehole, and that i'm stuck up.

in real life people assume i am very shy, silent. Or, i am a loner. Depends what kind of person they are.

I can be misunderstood, and sometimes i may be what people assume, who knows, people in real life and people on the internet that get to know me better know that I am really quite a nice person

It's quite hard to know what people assume about you - you tell me! I mean people assume different things about me all over the internet... this one was just for KRR... half of probably don't even know who i am :D

ide
PostPosted: May 12th, 2009, 10:24 pm 
It's a stone, Luigi. Male
It's a stone, Luigi.

Apparently people hate it when you randomly post New Pork City. Who knew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW WII! NEW EVERYTHING! NEW BARWL CODE: 1591 9535 6957
pm me if you so wish.

ide
PostPosted: May 13th, 2009, 2:35 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: May 13th, 2009, 2:48 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
My real name is Terry and people in "REAL LIFE" assume, when they see my name on a list, that I'm going to be a guy.

But yes, it also happens on the internet when I go by Terrance, which makes sense.

ide
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2009, 4:00 pm 

ide
PostPosted: June 4th, 2009, 10:11 am 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

that im flirtty :mad: im just really friendly

ide
PostPosted: June 4th, 2009, 2:28 pm 
Chaos Control! Male
Chaos Control!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land
Back in the rough-and-tumble old days at secondary (high) school, people would think that I was gay, but that's because I always did everything right, behaved well and occasionally being a little suck-up and a tout (tell-tales), especially on days when my classmates would give the (substitute) teacher a very hard time.

ide
PostPosted: June 4th, 2009, 9:46 pm 

Ahaha, same, except not gay, just a suck-up of some sort. ^^;;

I only misbehave if something's really funny. (Come on, your math teacher writing 'Angels' instead of 'Angles'? Sorry, but that made me burst out laughing. The teacher thought I was a lunatic.)

ide
PostPosted: June 8th, 2009, 8:00 pm 
Taking off to the Halberd! Male
Taking off to the Halberd!

Heh. I had to laugh today. I mean, come on, if your teacher said, in a silent classroom, that reading always turned her on, what would YOU do?

ide
PostPosted: June 8th, 2009, 8:04 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
I'd tell her I agreed with her and go on with my life?

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: June 9th, 2009, 5:15 pm 

That's amusing XD! Knowing me, I would have probably cracked up.

ide
PostPosted: June 9th, 2009, 10:36 pm 
Graphically minded! Female
Graphically minded!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
online:
i have no idea what people think XD

in real life:
whenever people first meet me they think i'm a bisexual emo O.o
they also think its impossible for me to be a gamer just because i'm a girl... which really pisses me off :mad:

ide
PostPosted: June 10th, 2009, 3:43 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse
IRL - "I didn't know you listened to rap". I heard this once upon singing the hook to Drake's "Successful". Meanwhile, I'm willing to bet I'm one of the biggest hip-hop fans in my school. I spend at least an hour a day reading 2Dopeboyz or hiphopstash.com(for which I made the logo. Yeaaah). I dunno where people pull these ideas from. *shrug* I guess I'm a nerd or something, I have no idea. I more or less stopped playing video games over a year ago.

One might assume I'm stupid. It'd be better to say that I just don't care most of the time.

"I thought you were a Nintendo kinda guy". Some dumbass said this upon seeing me play a PSP. Maybe it was because I was enthusiastic about Nintendo during E3 2006. I don't even believe in fanboyism. It's like trading freedom for patriotism.

This thread is fun. I don't usually think about what others think, as I've never cared much about such things. I'ma have to think of some more when I get the time =P.

Simfiles coming soon.

ide
PostPosted: September 9th, 2019, 3:07 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: September 9th, 2019, 5:25 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Online everyone thinks i'm a guy. People literally assume this about me because of my profile photo.
I did used to sound like a 9 year old boy i guess? My voice is kind of deep tho so people STILL think i'm a boy.