[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Toho Projektou - Page 2 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 19th, 2020, 1:29 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
ide
PostPosted: March 12th, 2010, 8:08 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

In continuation of this ZUNart discussion. When I played UFO, I thought to myself that ZUN's art was definitely improving. It made me rather happy.
Then Double Spoiler was announced, and I looked at Aya.
Welp, guess UFO's art was just a one-time thing, huh.

ide
PostPosted: March 12th, 2010, 9:57 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: March 12th, 2010, 10:02 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
I use...bah, names...

Uh...Aya, Suwako and Suika (I call them News Tengu, Suwako (or sometimes Marisa by accident...) and Drunk Oni).

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: March 12th, 2010, 10:51 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

As for characters in Soku, I use Marisa, Tenshi, and Aya. We should probably get something together (hamachi? since i can't host) and play some matches.

ide
PostPosted: March 13th, 2010, 2:34 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Might as well. More posts doesn't hurt.

My mains are... Sakuya, Okuu, and Reisen.
My secondaries are Yuyuko, Remilia, Yukari, and Komachi.
And Hong Meiling is fun to play as, but it's extremely hard for me to win with her.

Also, I have no idea how to set up netplay, and it seems confusing and long.

ide
PostPosted: March 13th, 2010, 3:48 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

It's the exact opposite. If you already have a port forwarded, then it's just a simple click of the first option (to host). If you're joining to someone who is hosting, all you need to do is copy their IP, and click the 5th option.

If neither party has open ports (or can host), then you'll need to get Hamachi. Download it, join a room (I'll probably make one if people want to do this), and then use the IP that Hamachi gives you to do business. Incredibly simple.

You can also refer to , or more specifically..

The options are the same in both SWR and SWRSoku.

ide
PostPosted: March 13th, 2010, 7:11 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

So hey, I went ahead and made a Hamachi room since me and Minon were playing.

Room: KRRSoku
Pass: KRR

(caps sensitive for both)

The best way to contact eachother is IRC, so join the chat and message someone if u wanna paly.

ide
PostPosted: March 13th, 2010, 11:05 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

DL'd Hamachi, but now confused on what to do next.

Anyway, Double Spoiler appears to be released. Whoo!

ide
PostPosted: March 14th, 2010, 3:22 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: March 14th, 2010, 8:15 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

This is a Hatate Himekaidou.
She is made of purple and twintails. Also a cellphone camera.

ide
PostPosted: March 15th, 2010, 12:04 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

she also has a horrid sense of fashion

ide
PostPosted: March 15th, 2010, 6:08 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Eh, I don't mind it much. I also like using her camera more than Aya's for the most part.

ide
PostPosted: March 16th, 2010, 9:29 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
You know what? I'm into Touhou too. I just love those cute girls blasting magic bullets at each other. And the music's just wonderful. :lol:

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: March 19th, 2010, 9:48 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Back and I played Imperishable night, which I found to be epic, and I also finally figured out how to pause.(I feel so stupid) woah what happened here? :eek:

ide
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 12:57 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

So today I remembered I have Hamachi when it opened up on its own :U

Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to use it to connect with other players over UNL?

ide
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 2:35 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
First, take a look at Hamachi and find the name of whoever you want to connect to. The IP to that computer should be right beside the name.

Open up SWR/UNL and go to Vs. Network.

Whoever's hosting just simply needs to host. ("サーバーを立てる")
Whoever's connecting to the host choose "Choose IP and connect to server" ("IPとポートを指定してホストに接続") or whatever the option's called in English.
Set the IP address to the IP you saw on Hamachi and connect.

Make sure your host is using the same port number as the one you're choosing. By default it should be 10800, so it's best not mess with that bit.

ide
PostPosted: March 30th, 2010, 5:33 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2010, 3:28 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

I really object to this :kirby:

ide
PostPosted: April 18th, 2010, 10:35 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

so guys! english soku patch was released. a couple bros and i are playing it in the hamachi room, so feel free to join???

http://kalfisquine.net/blog/?p=506 patch here

ide
PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 11:57 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
You people just got another big fan I guess, gap waifu forever~! 3rd Eye waifu too.

I've been playing for a while, but I'm a bit more obsessive with the music and all the delicious doujins out there, good god the kimino-museum arrange of BAD Apple!! was so awesome it hurt...

8D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next