[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Toho Projektou - Page 3 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 8th, 2020, 11:04 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
ide
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 4:44 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

I'm just sitting on my 15+gb of Touhou music here, so yeah, it's better than good.

I play way more of the games than I read of the doujins. Soku, IN, even UFO is pretty fun. I've 1CC'd all of them aside from SA and UFO (post PC-98, that is). Heck, I even read all the translated chapters of Curiosities of Lotus Asia before I read any of the fanon. I did read SSiB, and I'll probably read the Inaba one at some point. Most of the fanon irks me, esp. w/r/t character personalities, so I tend to stay away. The fanon that doesn't attempt to change character personalities (ie fighting doujins) are pretty rad, though.

Totally love the music though. At this point I'm just waiting for Comiket, and then I'll READY MY LEFTOVER 800GBS ON MY XHD FOR STUFF AND THINGS.

ide
 Post subject: Re: Toho Projektou
PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 4:15 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Where should I start?

Fav. Characters:
1. Utsuho Reiuji because of NUCLEAR POWER and SCIENCE!
2. Remilia Scarlet because she's cute
3. Sakuya Izayoi because she has KNIFES!

Fav. Music:
1. Touhou 11, Stage 4; Satori Komeiji, Satori Maiden 3rd Eye
2. Touhou 6, Extra Stage, Flandre Scarlet, Unknown little Scarlet / U.N. Owen was her?
3. Touhou 11, Utsuho Reiuji, Stage 6, Hellfire Mantle / NUCLEAR FUSION!

Fav. Remixes:
1. TAMusic, because its it's a valuable piece of art
2. IOSYS, because it's funny
3. Everything else, because it can be good too (but mostly isn't)

Fav. Boss fights:
1. Utsuho Reiuji (TH11)
2. Reimu Hakurei (TH8)
3. Sakuya Izayoi (TH6)

Fav. Games:
1. Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism
2. Touhou 6 - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
3. Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night

ide
PostPosted: July 16th, 2010, 8:43 pm 
Dark King Male
Dark King

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
The games are good, the fans are generally awful and take the characters too far.

ide
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 2:13 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 2:31 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
On the music thing, I may not play any Touhou, but I really enjoy...Plainasia, I think it's called. The piano in that piece is just so amazing.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 7:48 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 10:03 am 
Dark King Male
Dark King

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Oh, can't forget about the music! Considering the music is the reason the games were made. And it's very good.

ide
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 5:05 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Please please please tell me you people listen to ZUN's soundtracks.
That man is a drunken genius I say!

I'm going with Pallas' layout because I'm as lazy as can be.

Fav. Characters:
1. Yukari Yakumo because she's better than you, and of course SSiB
2. Satori Komeiji because she also seems nice but just misunderstood.
3. Minoriko Aki because that damn apron and her theme is better than ALL of you.
4. Patchouli Knowledge because she's a bookworm and I have odd fetishes shut up.
5. Maribel Hearn (No not Han, it's Hearn, deal with it), because she's just way too deep for an extra character

Fav. Music:
1. Necrofantasia, Magical Astronomy arr.
2. Mary the Magician, Ghostly Field Club
3. Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me, Mountain of Faith (OM POTATOES NOM)
4. Tabula rasa ~ The Empty Girl, Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
5. Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17, Dolls in Pseudo Paradise arr.

Fav. Boss:

1. Kaguya Houraisan for her beautiful danmaku
2. Keine Kamishirasawa both times
3. Rin Kaenbyou since she's just unfair
4. Parsee Mizuhachi for her hardness as a stage two boss... o^o
5. And lastly the colorful antics of Hina Kagiyama

Fav. Music Circles:
1. kimino-museum, for those vocals.
2. Kraster, because their instrumentation > you
3. SOUND HOLIC, for that one Yukari arrange on their Soundholic meets Touhou album.

Fav. Games:
1. Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism
2. Touhou 7 - Perfect Cherry Blossom
3. Touhou 8 - Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream

I have odd tastes and tend to be picky with musics so nyeh.
That Yukari arrange is epic though...

Probably the only reason I stick to Touhou this hard is because of the music... Good god the music...
I don't not stalk the Poltergeists on YouTube.

ide
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 6:48 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot

ide
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 7:46 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 3:19 am 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Yeah some people refer to those as "IOSYS getting serious". 桜の記憶, 雨の日の彼女は。, タイヨウノハナ (dear gosh I love this one so much), 雪が恋しくて, Pray, to list the ones I listen to frequently. Bloom's a pretty nice album as well.

I've also noticed I like quite a few of Hatsunetsu Mikos' works too, like Under the Quiet Moon.

ide
PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 6:14 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Hatsunetsumiko's only memorable to me for , then again I don't listen to them much... o3o
They're probably one of the better vocal groups.

ide
PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 7:37 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 12:31 am 
Star Herald Male
Star Herald

ide
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 2:02 am 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

So, ZUN just to announce th12.8, 東方三月精:妖精大戦争 (Fairy Wars), featuring Cirno as the main character, freezing danmaku instead of dodging it.

It's really nice seeing Cirno in a touhou shooter again, as well as the three light fairies getting an in-game appearance.

ide
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 2:25 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I'm extremely surprised. I would never have imagined something like this. It's like... Freeze the Bullet or something.
Oh man. What in the world.

ide
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 5:30 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 11:16 pm 
Li'l Traveler Male
Li'l Traveler

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad

thanks to napalnman1231 for this sig

ide
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 11:49 pm 
Li'l Traveler Male
Li'l Traveler

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad

thanks to napalnman1231 for this sig

ide
PostPosted: July 31st, 2010, 6:43 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I may be one of the few who aren't really that bothered by fanon depiction of characters... Maybe it's been around so much I've just gotten used to it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next