[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Toho Projektou - Page 4 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently January 28th, 2020, 9:28 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
ide
 Post subject: Re: Toho Projektou
PostPosted: August 5th, 2010, 2:39 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
The Great Fairy Wars.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad.
At least I get to fight Star Sapphire. ;w;

ide
PostPosted: August 6th, 2010, 9:44 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

There's no reason to be sad! Except for, maybe, that it's SaBND's art and not ZUNart.

ide
PostPosted: August 14th, 2010, 4:19 am 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

http://kalfisquine.net/blog/?p=703 fairy wars download

ide
PostPosted: August 14th, 2010, 12:21 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
definitely enjoying the game. The bullet freezing's so much fun. Cirno's also far easier to control than in th9.

The music's pretty glorious as well, like "Fairy Dance in the Middle of Night" (track #5).

ide
PostPosted: August 14th, 2010, 4:09 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

This game is... Way more difficult than I was expecting. I'm still trying to get used to the controls, and I never really seem to have any bombs. ;_;

ide
PostPosted: August 14th, 2010, 6:03 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Freeze more bullets. That's the only way the bomb % goes up (as well as your shot level).

EDIT: Good gosh the extra boss

ide
PostPosted: August 16th, 2010, 12:14 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Fairy Wars is good and all, but what really caught my attention was New Super Marisa Land, a platformer in the likes of Super Mario World.

Great artwork, good challenging levels, collectible items for level replay value, like eight or so unique power-ups, and secret exits galore.
Plus it was made by Twilight Frontier, the same group that made the official fighting games. o Ao b

Probably the only bad thing about the game I found was the slightly slippery controls, but you'll get used to them after a while.
Anyone that likes platformers should check it out. o Ao

ide
PostPosted: August 17th, 2010, 4:49 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

ide
PostPosted: August 17th, 2010, 7:15 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

ide
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2011, 4:38 pm 
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella. A_mystery
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse

ide
PostPosted: January 24th, 2011, 4:52 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Hey, I haven't played a Touhou Game before, but I want to. (I really don't know much about it, other than it's a shooter game with a bunch of creepy lolies and an awesome soundtrack. =P) What would would be a good one to start with?

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: January 24th, 2011, 5:09 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

While I'd want to say #6 (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil) just so you go in order, the game lacks two things that kind of adds some fake difficulty, so I say the best place to start would be #7 (Perfect Cherry Blossom). If you want to try a more recent game, #10 (Mountain of Faith) would work too.

ide
PostPosted: January 24th, 2011, 6:34 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

I wouldn't suggest Mountain of Faith simply because it lacks characterized bombs (being the main reason why it's my least liked toho). Perfect Cherry Blossom (7) would be the best to start out with imo, then Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (6), Imperishable Night (8), and onwards. Though, if you find PCB too difficult (even on easy-modo (even tho it's for children)), try Imperishable Night. Although the easiest, it's also one of the most fun, in my experiences.

ide
PostPosted: January 24th, 2011, 6:40 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Well then, Imperishable Night was actually my first Touhou, so maybe it could be yours too.

Also the spell practice mode is the best thing, and it's also the only game to have it.

Why isn't it ever back, ZUN. Why

ide
PostPosted: January 24th, 2011, 6:43 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

sadlife games. spell practice was fantastic but i guess yet another reason why it was 'too easy' even though in actuality it was just 'more convenient'. but ppl are bad and say thing like CONVENIENCE = EASY and UNREASONABLE THINGS = DIFFICULTY so yeah

ide
PostPosted: January 24th, 2011, 7:38 pm 
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella. A_mystery
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse

ide
PostPosted: January 25th, 2011, 4:24 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Alrighty. Thanks for the tips, guys! I'll try it it sometime in the near future.

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 9:50 pm 
ό ωό A_mystery
ό ωό

[7:47:55 PM] Doctor N͠K͠: guys GUYS
[7:48:08 PM] Doctor N͠K͠: SOME NIPPONS DID SOMETHING AWESOME W/R/T SOKU
[7:48:15 PM] Doctor N͠K͠: http://hisouten.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/sokuplus/
[7:48:20 PM] Doctor N͠K͠: FULL BLOWN REBALANCE
[7:48:44 PM] Doctor N͠K͠: ADDED RAPID CANCELING, PLENTY OF OTHER GAME MECHANIC OVERHAUL

it is SO AWESOME ALREADY.

ide
PostPosted: February 27th, 2011, 7:18 pm 
o Ao b Male
o Ao b

http://kourindou.exblog.jp/14332117/

Touhou 13 - Ten Desires announced! o Ao b

- playable characters: Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, YOUMU
- SPELL PRACTICE returns

- Similar mechanics to 12, it seems... (red/green/blue, life/bomb-piece system)

Have to wait and see the trial!...

Edit: Reitaisai 8 is on March 18, so two weeks until the trial!

ide
PostPosted: February 27th, 2011, 7:42 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

This was such a fantastic year already.

YOUMU

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next