[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Duck Life - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently January 28th, 2020, 9:10 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: Duck Life
PostPosted: November 12th, 2019, 1:53 pm 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
These games, namely the first 4, were my childhood. Does anybody else remember them? They were about training your duck (or optionally a team of ducks in the fourth game) to become the champion duck racer. They were a ton of fun for me when I was younger, I played them all the time. They were on sites like Primarygames and Wix Games. Last time I played them was way back when the fifth game, Treasure Hunt, came out.

ide
 Post subject: Re: Duck Life
PostPosted: November 12th, 2019, 3:20 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
DUDE I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE MENTION PRIMARY GAMES IN SO LONG AND I LOVE DUCK LIFE 4
One time we glitched the game and made it so when you went in and out of the stadium you got free money. I don't know how we managed to do that.

ide
PostPosted: November 12th, 2019, 8:01 pm 

I discovered this website for hacked flash games in early 2017, and it had Duck Life 4 but hacked. So basically if you held certain keys on your computer, you could max out all your duck's stats without training and get a ton of money without winning races. It was the most glorious thing ever.

ide
PostPosted: November 12th, 2019, 8:45 pm 

Arcade Hacks i'm guessing? Yeah i've known about that for years

ide
PostPosted: November 12th, 2019, 11:22 pm 

Yeah, I believe that's what it was. They had a hacked version of Strike Force Kitty 2, another game I liked, but it didn't work quite as well.

ide
PostPosted: November 13th, 2019, 4:03 pm 

They had hacked Plants vs Zombies. It was only the demo and it said if you downloaded it you got the full version, but i tried it and got a virus lol

ide
PostPosted: November 13th, 2019, 11:33 pm 

Lovely, lol

Back in 2015, I accidentally downloaded a virus onto my computer when I tried to download Five Nights at Freddy's for free online.
I was very stupid back then.

ide
PostPosted: November 13th, 2019, 11:58 pm 

Sounds like something i'd do. My old computer is super slow and filled with viruses, the slowest apps on there are any internet browset and Word.
Oddly enough, Digimon Masters Online runs at a really good FPS on there, better then Sonic Adventure 2 and that game is almost 20 years old.

ide
PostPosted: November 14th, 2019, 3:31 pm 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land

ide
PostPosted: November 14th, 2019, 4:07 pm 

^ They always looked more like chickens to me too, lol!

ide
PostPosted: November 14th, 2019, 8:05 pm 

Now that everyone is talking about it.....they do look like chickens.
Also Metaknee is one of the only people i've ever seen who've beaten any Duck Life games. Holy crap dude.

ide
PostPosted: November 14th, 2019, 10:55 pm 

... I beat literally every Duck Life game before Treasure Hunt, actually. And I've fully maxed out my stats in every game at least once.

I even managed to beat the OP final boss of DL4 with a sound strategy to avoid the stupid dripping lava.
Thus I say, I WILL BEAT STAR DREAM SOUL OS.
Someday.

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 12:10 am 

From where i come from our time on Duck Life was the hour on Cool Math games in the summer camp computer labs. Sometimes Primary Games but that was only during the school year.
Treasure Hunt was younger me's life and i'm pretty sure i remember my progress being deleted and i think i cried

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 2:47 am 

I never beat Treasure Hunt, but that game was the most amazing one

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 2:50 am 

I didn't either, but yeah. The mobile version was the best and i really like the approach it took

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 12:03 pm 

Me too. I used to play it whenever I needed something to pass the time. The outfits and pets were a really fun addition.

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 1:56 pm 

I remember playing it this one time at my aunt's house when we went there to visit, and there was this glitch where you just automatically flew up even if you weren't touching the screen. Duck Life Treasure Hunt did the Joycon Drift before the Switch was even made.
I also had a Warrior Cats app i think and i made a 4 star review because they got a character's death wrong but that's a whole different story

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 2:32 pm 

I believe I know which Warriors app you are talking abouut.
And that reminds me, both of my Wii nunchuks drift like crazy in Smash and it's made me die in stupid was so many times...

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 3:15 pm 

How the hell is your Nunchuck drifting
What did you do to it
Also that reminds me of when i was like 7 and won every Wii Boxing match by just vigorously launching my hands at the screen-

ide
PostPosted: November 16th, 2019, 1:18 am 

I have two, they both drift and were drifting pretty much as soon as I got them.
Ahhh... Wii Sports. That was when my dad taught me how to hold and swing a baseball bat correctly... using a Wii remote.