Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently December 16th, 2019, 6:20 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 10:33 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
At this point, pretty much every last one of them are free game.

Ribbon: We could use more of the rest of the fairies too, even a mere reference will do. Plus, she's better than Adeleine.

Mr. Dooter: They couldn't bring this guy back for TKC Deluxe? Not even as a team-up alongside Coily Rattler?

Goriath: Mmyep. Would like to see him go Super Saiyan again.

Drawcia, Paintra, and Claycia: And I mean bring all three of them together.

Bugzzy: Where the heck did this guy go? It looked for a while like he was the other prolific midboss besides Bonkers. But I guess Mr. Frosty and even Gigant Edge have that title now.

Bear in mind that we just got a Dark Matter battle (a clone, but still), and Holo Defense API is loosely based on K64's Pix, and the return of Ice Dragon, among many other things. We're well past the point where we draw a line in the sand between Shimomura's games and everything else. So stop living in that bygone era already.

ide
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 4:23 pm 
Son of Wind A_mystery
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Other than the ones you mentioned, I'd love to see these characters come back
•The Squeaks.
•Prince Fluff.
•Ado and/or Adeleine
•Gooey
•Necrodeus and/or the Skull Gang
•Marx
the narrator from epic yarn

ide
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 4:36 pm 
Sword Power! Female
Sword Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
The narrator was hilarious, why would you not want him back?
Of course everyone wants Pyribbit back. Not.

I kind-of want Shadow Kirby back? He was a bit of an interesting character in my opinion. By Shadow Kirby, I mean the one from KatAM, not the one from Fighters.
Of course I want Magolor back, perhaps as a playable character, not just a shopkeeper or whatever role they tack on him next. Not because of a bias or anything.
Another really popular character, but Marx--he has appeared in cameos enough times, it is time for him to actually come back.
Even though I do not really know much about her, Adeleine.
Snooters Just kidding.
Honestly, Paint Roller; I want to see this classic boss again.

Those were the ones that came to mind.

ide
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 9:07 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
I believe Ribbon should definitely return. She and the other fairies were so adorable, and their faces and skin-colors were so human-esque in an anime-styled way.

Also, there's some classic characters we haven't seen since the early Kirby days; Rolling Turtle, Bounder, and Togezo. I know I adore their replacements that debuted in the remake of their own respective NES game debut, but I believe it would be great if we could bring that classic trio back as well.

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 10:57 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Kirbyfan103 wrote:
Also, there's some classic characters we haven't seen since the early Kirby days; Rolling Turtle, Bounder, and Togezo

No, those guys are hardly memorable. You're just calling them "classic" because they were replaced by the other guys.

Togezo -> Needlous is the most sensible replacement, but Bounder -> Gip is kind of weird. How the heck are those...things supposed to climb around? (Also, you can see a Bounder on the 25th anniversary orchestra promo image)

Rolling Turtle...Oh, poor Rolling Turtle. Not even a cameo for this sap? He's one of the few characters in the series who still doesn't get one.

ide
PostPosted: May 29th, 2017, 12:15 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
I kinda miss Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright, if I'm being honest. HAL could do a lot to their boss battle if they really wanted to.

ide
PostPosted: May 29th, 2017, 12:56 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
yeah. me too.

ide
PostPosted: May 29th, 2017, 9:31 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Oh, definitely. I'm surprised those two still haven't gotten any major cameos yet. (Well, there was that thing in Mass Attack)

Also, is it just me, or do KSS/U fans always feel the need to deny the existence of other Kirby games? A good starting point, but don't stop there.

ide
PostPosted: December 5th, 2017, 2:35 am 
Shooting Star A_mystery
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Beanbon? Characters that are exclusive to Canvas Curse/Epic Yarn/Mass Attack/Rainbow Curse seem to disappear forever, not even getting a cameo. It makes sense for Epic Yarn since it wasn't originally a Kirby game, but... what's up with the other games?

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: December 14th, 2017, 9:03 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

https://imgur.com/a/arQYO
(These are all official, straight from their Twitter account)

Sometimes, I wonder if Kirby really does have that much of a fanbase. It's tough being a fan of this series outside of Japan.

ide
PostPosted: December 16th, 2017, 3:37 pm 
Shooting Star A_mystery
Shooting Star

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
ShadowMan2 wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/arQYO
(These are all official, straight from their Twitter account)

Sometimes, I wonder if Kirby really does have that much of a fanbase. It's tough being a fan of this series outside of Japan.

I wouldn't be surprised. The Kirby fanbase has been a mess for years.

ide
PostPosted: January 15th, 2018, 11:43 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

There are many characters that I like in the Kirby series, but at this point I only care for a return of Adeleine.
She was one of my favorite character and after Kirby 64, waiting for a comeback and getting nothing for decades, it just made me angry.

Now with the Artist ability in Star Allies there is a chance... I know it's just an ability, but every major character is based on an ability (King Dedede is Hammer, Metaknight is Sword), Adeleine didn't have any ability counterpart and this made her harder to adapt as a playable character, but now Artist is an ability, and the moveset exists, the problem is fixed.
In the beta version of Kirby 64 Adeleine was planned to be playable and the feature was removed in the final version, probably now that Artist Kirby is a reality, if they are ever going to remaster the game, Adeleine would be playable for sure!

But a part of me also wants Mr Shine and Mr Bright back as a boss, along with some lore and possibly some references confirming them being the sun and the moon trying to stop Nova in Milky Way Wishes.

ide
PostPosted: January 17th, 2018, 1:01 pm 
Shooting Star A_mystery
Shooting Star

It's good to note that Plugg, an enemy that was originally only in Kirby 64, has come back in Kirby Star Allies, so there's a chance that Adeleine could return in a future game.

ide
PostPosted: May 26th, 2019, 2:48 pm 
Graphically minded! Female
Graphically minded!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
The KDL3 exclusive Animal Friends. Not Rick, Kine and Coo, I wanna see ChuChu, Nago and Pitch.
At least Gooey was added to KSA.

It's never gonna happen since... y'know... she's dead. But I wish Sectonia could come back, I really liked her.

More of Galacta Knight would also be nice, especially after Morpho essentially replaced him.

And Sword? Where the HECK did Sword go?! Blade has had an almost perfect attendance streak since KRtDL, but Sword is just gone. Pretty sure he hasn't been around since Ultra.

I'd also like Prince Fluff to come back. And has Shadow Dedede been anywhere since KTDX? (Not counting D-Mind from Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, that is.)

We also need way more Taranza.

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks a return of some of the Souls would be cool? I mostly have Marx Soul, Magolor Soul and Soul of Sectonia in mind, but they're my favorite Souls.

I would also like it if Drawcia reappeared somewhere along the line. Dynablade as well. Aaaaand that's all I can think of for right now.

And boy would a return of the Robobot Armor, Hypernova and Super Ablities in the same place be epic.