It is currently September 23rd, 2019, 2:09 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: Quiet here...
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2018, 1:30 am 
Super Star A_mystery
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Funny how even the spambot gave up on this place.

Anyway, how is everyone? I realized that I might be mentally ill, and will probably never be cured, but it's fine. IT'S PERFECTLY FINE. HAHAHAHAHAHA-

So yeah. I don't really care for Kirby anymore, for realz this time... I think. Star Allies was a rushed game with the same old forced gimmicks and such. I've truly given up on Kirby getting better. I'm still playing Battle Royale, though, and I'll keep playing until I reach level 100 in online mode. It'll probably be.... let's say about 7 months before I reach that.

Feel free to chat here about memories, another failed attempt at a revival, or whatever the heck you want. I just want to see if anyone still checks this site regularly. I miss the good old days(... and by good old days I mean 2 years ago).

I know this is kind of stupid, in recent weeks or even months I've been quite lonely, and wanted to see what's up. (Although I almost always know the answer to that; It's nothing.)

Stay safe. :beanhappy:

Unrelated Note: Meta Naito appears to have been forgotten about and abandoned. Last time I checked, the site was never actually deleted despite the announcement from nearly a year ago. It's good to note that most of the site is broken links now, so it was... kind of deleted? In a way? Sorta?

I recall Meta Naito and Fubaka still checking on the dead forums from time to time, so perhaps they have just been too lazy to get rid of the site entirely.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
 Post subject: Re: Quiet here...
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2018, 10:18 am 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Dang, this place is so dead... It's sad, really.

ide
 Post subject: Re: Quiet here...
PostPosted: September 9th, 2018, 1:00 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
It is a little sad. Kirby is such a positive character and the games are often so creative, it kinda surprises me there is a more fervent fan base still kicking around. I would presume that while the franchise mainly draws in younger players it would retain those players who would then grow into colourful and creative people (kinda like Sonic but hopefully without the toxic minority!).

Still, rather quiet with good people around than a busy hub-bub of negativity, I suppose. :)