Comments on Update - So I Guess This is Back, Too:

Haha! So, my comic is 2 for 2 with predicting the future so far (Ometon's passport revival and another IF contest from Gobbo).

Jungle Dan raises the bar high from the get-go! Let's see if the Daimyo can also craft a worthy contender copy~ :p

Comment by Daimyo-KoiKoi on 7:43pm Apr 3rd, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Actually, it's the other way around. I saw your comic and then thought, "Welp, I guess I gotta do that now."

Response by Bimblesnaff on 1:46pm Apr 4th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Y'know, I haven't even thought this entirely through yet, but just for you, Mild C4 Exploder Suplex, any one with a submission in this contest that is rated more positive than negative can get gamed.

All ya gotta do is ask.

Comment by Mints on 9:04pm Apr 3rd, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Oh dang! I'd be more than happy to letcha use any of my IF Entries.

Response by Griscuit on 11:10pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Huh? How do you participate? What do you have to do?

Comment by Keeby64 (Guest) on 10:16pm Apr 3rd, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Click "See More" on this post and click "See How to Submit Your Own" on the next page that loads. You need to enter your handle or username that you go by, the "double" (alternate form of a currently-existing enemy), Mirrored Foe (your submission that is based upon), description, and optional art.

Response by goldmaster11 on 11:23pm Apr 3rd, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I'm thinking of making an idea of how the ESP enemy in Planet Robobot will be. I guess it will be an alternate form of Gim with a hat sharing Ness's hat's colors, it's arm and hand with a yo-yo being replaced by a special hand with psychic powers, and an alternate body color.

Comment by goldmaster11 on 11:44pm Apr 3rd, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Hmm... interesting. Well, I hope this classic brings some more activity to Rainbow Resort.

Comment by Keeby64 (Guest) on 12:13am Apr 4th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Y'know, i registered an account just in time! :P

Comment by Gamelovar on 3:44am Apr 4th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Which entries do you think are gonna win? Personally, I think Von Veno and Saiko are the top ones.

Comment by goldmaster11 on 4:39pm Apr 6th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Now, now. Just because something has a super cool picture doesn't mean ... wait... what was I saying?

Man, so cool.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 5:55pm Apr 6th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

are you guys back?.. could you put a browser chat directly on the main page of the website please?.. i wish there was a kirby mmo. i would be yellow kirby with the star rod ability. what color and which ability would you guys pick if we had a kirby mmo?..

Comment by BoldHeart on 12:26pm Apr 8th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Stuff like this should really be sent to the mailbag, not just posted as a reply to a recent update, especially one that has nothing to do with your questions.

Response by Irritated Fern on 4:03pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

well arent you a feisty little fire cracker. i dont see why they cant answer from here. and you didnt answer my mmo question either

Response by BoldHeart on 6:43pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Now, when commenting on posts, it is okay to ask questions relating to the subject of the original post. However, your questions are not at all related to the original post. If you were asking, say, about how Bimblesnaff decided on the subject of the if contest, that would make more sense.

Response by Irritated Fern on 10:13pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

You guiz no fighting allowed at the resort.

Can't we all just get along, amiright?

Response by Kirazy on 10:16pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Exactly! Let's all calm down our minds on this. Nobody wants fighting to rip Kirby's Rainbow Resort apart! Nobody wants this place to go the way of The Kirby Club. This is only the beginning of a new era for the Kirby fandom. This new era is a time of positive vibes.

Response by goldmaster11 on 10:48pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

oh my gosh its kirazy. i didnt think you were still around. im so happy to see you!! i love your comic. i hope to see more of it

Response by BoldHeart on 11:04pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I wasn't around. But then, the great resort revival of 2016 has made me rise from the ashes like a PHOENIX.

A PHOENIX I SAY.

(((also thank you, but if I were you I totally wouldn't be banking on more Komic)))

Response by Kirazy on 11:12pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

well as long as us resorters stick together and keep our faith up, the resort will never truly die ( '-'). id like to contribute in some way if thats possible

Response by BoldHeart on 12:02am Apr 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

A Kirby MMO already exists. It's called "Kirby's Dream World". It has existed for over a decade now. However, from what I've heard, not many people play it anymore except for a select few.

Response by goldmaster11 on 9:49pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

ive tried it before and had trouble starting the game. ive downloaded it again just now and as i login, it disconnects me. but its saying the server is online. i dont know what im doing wrong

Response by BoldHeart on 12:22am Apr 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

OMG REALLY?!

I did not know about that, I gotta play that game now!

Response by Chibi Manny on 10:24am Apr 24th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

How exactly does voting work and how many times can we vote?

Comment by Plazzap on 2:05pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

You can vote once per entry. That's what the little -/O/+ pillbox is for.

The entry(ies?) with the highest voting percentage win, I guess? I think Gobbo has done some rounding in the past when it is too close to call (decisively).

Response by Mints on 4:48pm Apr 12th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Doesn't he do like, "here are the special mentions, the side awards, the fan favorites, and now nobody wins". At least that last part seems to have happened a few times.

Response by Duth Olec on 1:44pm Apr 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I decided to give this a shot! I already sent one and it's waiting for approval right now.

Comment by BlueAizu21 on 5:22pm Apr 14th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Count me in. I'll git one to you guys... hell I dunno. Sometime.

Comment by ArtistGarrison on 7:47am Apr 21st, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Return to Update: So I Guess This is Back, Too