Comments on Update - Gurusday Tuesday (Part Two... sday):

Haha, yeah, I always wondered what the little white things were. I thought they were enemies.

Comment by Keeby64 on 11:16am May 17th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I guess to be fair if Marx was a candidate for B-Team, the other Kirby's-pal-really-baddie, Magolor, could fit the bill. I mean, didn't he even turn over a new leaf in Dream Collection? Maybe that's something I should ask Gurus. Maybe I found all the information needed to infer an answer by looking it up myself.

Shadow Kirby from the Mirror World might be able to make it. Prince Fluff would probably have more trouble finding a way to reach Dream Land, though. Hex, if there's a good enough reward, even the Squeak Squad could step in. If there's a good enough reward.

Kirby has since repaired his DNA and can now copy Water. Or as yarn take form of... Dolphin! Dwayne?

I feel kind of bad about bringing the anime into it, but I believe Meta Knight said something about Kirby's inability to inhale big and heavy enemies in the third episode and remarked on his having his own ways to not be inhaled despite not being big or heavy.

Oh, yeah, Mario RPGs do that lady tour guide thing too. Goombella, Tippi, Kersti, Starlow... except, hey, Paper Mario had a guy, Goombario, and Partners in Time had a suitcase, Stuffwell. Superstar Saga had no one. The bros were just fine beating up a lady by themselves.

Comment by Duth Olec on 1:58pm May 17th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Hello??

Comment by Chibi Manny on 9:20pm May 25th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I decided to look back at this website for the first time in months, and I find all these updates and everything! I'm so happy I could hug you guys and then eat your organs! I love you all so much oh my glorg!

Comment by Julune on 12:31am May 27th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Ohs-nos, my organs! I need those to org!

(Knowing me for me, I coulda taken that word in a very different direction~!)

I thought your name looked familiar, but you just now got around to getting an account?

Ah, now I see: a Mailbag letter from 2011! That'd do it. Well, I'll make sure we get around to that next time. Better late than six years later instead~!

Response by Mints on 5:54pm May 27th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I was wondering when you would get around to answering that letter. I don't even remember all the questions I put in it now.

Response by Julune on 9:29pm May 27th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I have some rather spoilery Robobot questions but I'll wait until July or so before submitting those. In the meantime, keep up the good work!

Comment by Guest on 6:20pm May 29th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Hey, wait, this session isn't listed in the Gurus Question Cache on the Gurus page. Should maybe be fixed?

Comment by Duth Olec on 8:28pm May 29th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Well, it's not broken, so it can't be fixed. It's just not done. The update occurs at a schedule -- usually 2am-ish -- but it only puts out the article linking to the page. Since that's probably how most folks are getting to it, I slack off on actually bothering to tick it forward.

Sooo lazy. But, anyhoo, it's done now, youuu.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 12:19pm May 30th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Say...what happened out on the updates? The new Kirby game released about 5 days ago...

Comment by LooneyBandicootGirl on 8:47am Jun 15th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I'd explain that with, probably... playing the new Kirby game?

There was -- something like -- one update made to the site in yeeears before. The Revival was mostly to get the community jump-started and foster an environment for the fan base. The updates, as they were last when this joint was hoppin', are mostly fan or community based. However, sadly, damage has been done and a full return to those glory days will not be immediate.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 3:51pm Jun 15th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I don't see you making any updates.

Boooooooooom!

Yeah, but Robobot is great and distracting. It was one o'clock before I even realized it yesterday (er, um, today?).

Response by Mints on 6:55pm Jun 15th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Speaking of the new game... I don't have it yet (had to spend on a new 3DS first), so you guys had better NOT spoil anything.

Response by Julune on 7:35pm Jun 15th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Like I said in the last (I think?) Gurus, we don't want to taint the gaming experience for anyone and would prefer no specific plot related questions. Spoilers are the worse.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 1:15pm Jun 16th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Alright. Once you guys get a 3DS and said game, make sure to tell me about the gameplay and not the plot. 'Cuz plots spoil the whole experience.

Response by LooneyBandicootGirl on 1:34am Jun 20th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Who else other than myself pre-ordered at GameStop for that sweet free Trading Card Pack? c(^ω^c)

You guys think that Nintendo will make more?

Will that become a thing? c(ôωôc)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 12:43am Jun 30th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Return to Update: Gurusday Tuesday (Part Two... sday)