Comments on Update - September is a Lie:

Ok, that's nice... now when are you going to bring the forum back from the grave and actually moderate it?

Comment by Keeby64 on 5:29am Oct 11th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Forum? Pretty sure there's no such month as that, either!

Response by Duth Olec on 8:26pm Oct 11th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

lol good one! XD

Response by Chibi Manny on 8:37pm Oct 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Uh, Snaff... you may have forgotten to close underlining code at the end of this session.

Wow, I walked right into that joke.

Comment by Hantho on 11:37am Oct 11th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Speaking of big, black blob of eeevil with a red eye, the bad guy in the indie game Botanicula looks quite similar to Dark Matter, with one cutscene where it looks almost identical. There, in case anyone ever asks about that, I already answered it. Okay, so I didn't actually answer anything...

Oh yeah, well what is Nightmare's relationship with the Waluigi? Answer: Wario.

Uncle's Gobblo's advice on relationships can be found at his website... Hey, wait, the "Why I'm Single" page is resulting in a Forbidden error. 'Snaff, stop working on KRR, Pokemon GO is ca- Er, I mean, your website has an error.

Comment by Duth Olec on 8:24pm Oct 11th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Bah! That's my host's very odd word censorship. It's not even like it cuts out swears or anything, no. This time, it was a joke about stealing personal information. I guess that's to prevent phishing sites.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 5:12pm Oct 14th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

If September doesn't exist, than what's 9/11?

Comment by Irritated Fern on 1:07pm Oct 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Thanks for answering my question, Uncle Gobbo!

It was an undying question that not even Danger Dolan could have answered it the way you did, your words have inspired me!

Now I shall go back to finishing my playthrough of Planet Robobot! c(òωóc)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 8:46pm Oct 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Oh hey, it's Halloween today. Today's the day we all get to follow in the footsteps of the great Kirby by wearing cool hats/costumes and stuffing our faces with sweets :D

Comment by Julune on 5:33pm Oct 31st, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I wore a clown mask as my costume. I didn't get shot somehow.

Comment by Keeby64 on 12:28am Nov 1st, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I guess November is a lie too. And most of October. Judging by the site's activity, most of 2016 and all of the past few years are all lies too.

Here's hoping 2018 exists! (I'm pretty sure 2017 doesn't.)

Comment by Irritated Fern on 12:20pm Nov 11th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Whoa, wait, the Dark Matter have canon names?! Now that's news to me! Where can I find them all?

Comment by XerxesTexasToast on 6:27pm Nov 11th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

"They all" being those three scouts mentioned in the context of the question. There's just the three which are only mentioned in The Crystal Shards. No real clue why that was a thing.

Anyhoo, correcting myself from guessing "Remu" and such, they are Rimura, Rimuro, and Rimuru, each one possessing a different one of Kirby's friends.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 7:46pm Nov 11th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

You're still approving drawings on the gallery, right?

Comment by Keeby64 on 9:27am Nov 18th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

What? I mean, of course I am! It's not like I haven't checked that branch out in over a month or three. Heh heh. Heh...

Response by Bimblesnaff on 5:51pm Nov 18th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Return to Update: September is a Lie