Comments on Update - Last Gurus EVER (for the year):

That was... odd.

Comment by Keeby64 on 11:55pm Dec 20th, 2016 (Report| Reply)

Obviously we're going to have to do a mustard mountain of research into the evolutionary history of species from Kirby.

And of course I mean Kirby as in the character. He's over there, just kind of spitting up all kinds of crazy creatures. I don't even know.

Of course, we all know it's impossible to build new battleships, and that also characters who explode in video games can never come back. That's why everyone in the Mario & Luigi games are dead.

Wow. I think question 5 indicates the Mailbag had better return or 2017 won't have a stellar Guru question quality.

minibus

Comment by Duth Olec on 6:03pm Dec 21st, 2016 (Report| Reply)

I love how People act like just because i ask a question they disagree with the merit of they automatically think it shows a bleak future.

Response by The Dark Master (Guest) on 3:04pm Jan 6th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

I'm definitely People! I suppose to be fair I've remarked on such things before and Bimblesnaff said it was okay, but I still feel Mailbag is a better home for questions that can't particularly be answered definitively.

But hey, it is 'Snaff's Guruzing. Or maybe just Guruing. If he thinks a question is good enough for Gurus, I won't question his judgment.

Response by Duth Olec on 8:03pm Jan 6th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Thanks, I have had a bad day. A person by the name of Billy Bong doxed my close friend Kraut and Tea's girlfriend.

Response by TheDarkMaster (Guest) on 5:21pm Jan 8th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Am I the only one that keeps login in to Cutenews?

lol nostalgia c(ôωôc)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 8:41pm Dec 21st, 2016 (Report| Reply)

In Response to Duth Olec: Because all video games follow no logic at all. MOS,GTA, and The Sims would like to disagree.

Comment by The Dark Master (Guest) on 2:56pm Jan 6th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Hey guys, I need help, I can't login to the fanart part of the website, i even made a new account, but when I made a new account for it, it didn't send the email. I've be resending the code over and over but nothing happens!

Comment by CyanHyprPsychic on 12:05pm Jan 7th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

No clue what that's a-boot. I just went ahead and moved the "not approved" thing in the gallery thing for you to "yeah that".

Couldn't tell what it the deal was, unless the email address is written wrong or... gremlins? Sure, it's them.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 5:45pm Jan 7th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

BTW can I edit the page about the anime? I found a special website that lets you view archives of old website or old versions of websites, using this, I went to original Kirby anime page for the US. While it was missing several items, I think we should replace the link. (We're better off showing the partially broken site than to show the website for KaTRC)

(Here's the link copy paste it and don't click on the blue text) https://web.archive.org/web/20070225135138/http://www.kirbykirbykirby.com/)\

Also, using the "Wayback" time machine site, I found out that the reason the website got deleted was because the domain had been reused over and over again for new games

Nintendo, you had one job, and that was to perserve memories...

-_-

Response by CyanHyprPsychic on 2:23pm Jan 11th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Nintendo failed at that job when they got rid of the NSider forums and replaced them with support forums.

Response by Duth Olec on 3:55pm Jan 11th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Lol XD Well, anyway, how about somebody on the website staff makes a live stream of Kirby Anime episodes, we just yell out the episode we want in the chat box or osmething

Response by CyanHyprPsychic on 5:39pm Jan 11th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Return to Update: Last Gurus EVER (for the year)