Comments on Update - Joke, Game, Pie, and Play:

Alright! Glad to see this made the cut. Vids like these are all the rage these days, so who knows, maybe we'll be seeing more submissions around here? Hopefully? It'd be ideal at least.

Comment by mrgameandpie on 7:51pm Apr 12th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Probably one of the reasons the concept was overlooked prior. While you have good sound quality, a clear and unique voice, and actual things to say, this is far from the norm. You know, flood gates an' all.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 3:50pm Apr 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Yes, I suppose this is true. Basically anyone can put an iPhone in front of a tv and yell while playing a game. Then there are people who put effort into videos, practicing the game in question, doing research on the game, making sure they have at least decent equipment, so on and so forth, and I'm really hoping we see a lot of the latter here in the near future.

Response by mrgameandpie on 9:15pm Apr 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

I, meanwhile, have bad sound quality, a terrible and mumbly voice, and nothing to say at all, but I still try to do it.

Though the only Kirby videos I did were during that hip five-to-ten years ago era and shouldn't be seen by anyone.

Response by Duth Olec on 6:26am Apr 18th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Watched a couple, they look good!

Also Bimblesnaff, if you're looking for a more announcementy announcement, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe(a fuller version of the Kirby Clash minigame from Robobot) just came out on Nintendo eshop! Free to download too, which is nice.

Comment by Julune on 11:45am Apr 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Please moderate the forum, moron.

Comment by Keeby64 on 12:37pm Apr 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, you jerk: I do not have moderating capabilities.

I can't assign myself a moderator position, and Ome-momo hasn't done it, either, so I guess he can't.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 3:46pm Apr 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Return to Update: Joke, Game, Pie, and Play