Comments on Update - Hail to the King V1.5:

A very open concept this time! I look forward to seeing where people take this one. Also, I don't recall this ever having been an IF contest at all. I was probably there for it, but dang, it would've been so long ago anyway.

Comment by mrgameandpie on 10:06pm May 31st, 2017 (Report| Reply)

It was hidden content weaseled away in the Rainbow Underground? Most people never even knew it was a thing, hence the "point-five" detail, half-quel. Totally a word.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 1:47pm Jun 1st, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Ah, I see. I do think I remember someone else hosting an IF contest once? I think it was Kirazy, but I honestly can't recall anything about its details.

Also, I feel like Prince Fluff and the Fairy Queen from Epic Yarn and Crystal Shards are also relevant rulers. Not sure if you left them out because they slipped your mind or if you intentionally left them out to emphasize antagonists.

Response by mrgameandpie on 5:13pm Jun 1st, 2017 (Report| Reply)

It's a good thing me and a few others made a new site about Kirby. This one is dead, haha.

Comment by Keeby64 on 5:32am Jun 3rd, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Well, it has been dead for some years now. Even back five years ago, it was struggling on life support. Personal websites just can't compete against the likes of Facebook, Reddit, and other massive conglomerates.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 8:33am Jun 3rd, 2017 (Report| Reply)

What happened to my entry? I don't think it broke any of the rules on the submission page. Or is it because I just made a bigger version of a normal enemy?

Comment by bubbyboytoo on 4:10pm Jun 4th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Um... impatience? Your entry pretty much came right after I checked for new submittals (which takes some time with the ink drying, etc). I only even noticed it being there yesterday.

Anyhoo, you get an alert if an entry was denied. Now I don't know what to do since you have two. Tsk, tsk. Guess I can drag my feet even more now~!

Response by Bimblesnaff on 2:40pm Jun 5th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Oh, whoops! I submitted it around the same time as gameandpie so when I didn't see it alongside his I just assumed the worst, haha. Sorry to be a bother!

Response by bubbyboytoo on 2:47pm Jun 5th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Normally I do wait for there to be at least a few in the pipe before releasing the first batch, but my assumption was that interest would be ... entirely dead? Regardless, one-of-two po-po'd.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 6:24pm Jun 5th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

The forum is broken. Please fix it.

Comment by Keeby64 on 1:51pm Jun 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Ya know, there's this amazing thing called email. You can contact me directly instead of leaving unrelated comments on articles. General venting on what everyone seems to do these days.

Forums are Mints' thing. Think they (and the oekaki?) were hosted on a separate server thing; I really don't know. The boards -- at least in internet time -- are dinosaurs, but it wouldn't make sense that they would just... break barring some removal on a user end. At least, to my knowing (which is few).

Anyhoo, I'll pass the word along to him, but he works a lot, so no telling the turn-around time.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 4:21pm Jun 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

I thought you wouldn't respond through email because you do nothing to help KRR.

Response by Keeby64 on 4:37pm Jun 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Oh, yes. I do nothing. Say, who was it that left the site? Who was it that never updated even when they allegedly "worked" here? Oh, that's right: everyone who isn't me.

Sounds like some form of cognitive dissonance. You already made up your mind regarding the outcome of an event that you had never once performed.

You know, I got a question for you (before I delete this irrelevant string of comments): why are you here? All you ever do is complain that the site is dead due to it literally being dead for a few years (jeez, the same years that I wasn't here. coincidence?). You don't have to be here if you don't want to be; no one is forcing you.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 1:00pm Jun 14th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Return to Update: Hail to the King V1.5