Comments on Update - Probably Should be More:

......

Comment by Keeby64 on 5:30pm Jul 14th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

How is this site stILL ALIVE

Comment by MontHenryKnitly on 9:24pm Jul 14th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

I may still only have four reviews in total for now (Bomb, Jet, Bubble, Metal) but I assure you, there is more where those came from. Videogame analysis... AWAY!

Comment by mrgameandpie on 12:27am Jul 15th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Woah I had totally forgotten about the metal ability from Squeak Squad.

Comment by CuriousElementalist on 1:27am Jul 15th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Really well-written reviews, MrG&P! I did not know about Bubble's Ability Scroll pwnage. Beetle is a really fun ability. I love your little quips/puns within your closing statements!

Comment by Daimyo-KoiKoi on 10:19pm Jul 15th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

It's only dead because you'd given up on it. It will always be as alive as the energy you put in.

Comment by Silver (Guest) on 1:07am Jul 18th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Well, 10 whole articles in one week! And still more to come! I hope everyone is enjoying this stuff, and remember, y'all can always join in on the discussion. The Fan Thoughts section does have an icon for "response" after all.

Comment by mrgameandpie on 5:38pm Jul 19th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Umm. I'm new here, and an off the wall balls fan of Kirby. So, does anyone wanna bring this back? Or...?

Comment by HEHEIAMAGENERICREFERENCE on 2:07pm Jul 20th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

omg i miss this place, sadly that oekaki thing doesnt work anymore, it use to be my thing back then, ive been wondering if people talk here still and i just see a post of the new kaabii game! gosh i miss this place seriously!

Comment by fluffykirby13 on 5:30pm Jul 31st, 2017 (Report| Reply)

If you want to follow the trend, you could always open up a Kirby Discord server. :V

Comment by Micue (Guest) on 2:50pm Sep 5th, 2017 (Report| Reply)

Return to Update: Probably Should be More