Public Comments by Bimblesnaff:

Comment on Update - Joke, Game, Pie, and Play

Probably one of the reasons the concept was overlooked prior. While you have good sound quality, a clear and unique voice, and actual things to say, this is far from the norm. You know, flood gates an' all.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 3:50pm Apr 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Joke, Game, Pie, and Play

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, you jerk: I do not have moderating capabilities.

I can't assign myself a moderator position, and Ome-momo hasn't done it, either, so I guess he can't.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 3:46pm Apr 13th, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Combined Wrap-Up

I didn't want there to be back-to-back updates of the same content, so I was waiting for anything to break up the clump. Guess what doesn't come up much anymore? (see stressed word of prior sentence for a hint)

Response by Bimblesnaff on 8:26am Apr 9th, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - The Powers are Yours

Two forms? Yeah, I guess you'd want it in one. Keep in mind that the artwork can have a "full" version, typically larger than the thumbnail displayed next to entries.

Don't know if it will last four more weekend. Typically, I wrap it up once things wind down, and it's been a-windin' for a bit.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 6:56am Jan 8th, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Last Gurus EVER (for the year)

No clue what that's a-boot. I just went ahead and moved the "not approved" thing in the gallery thing for you to "yeah that".

Couldn't tell what it the deal was, unless the email address is written wrong or... gremlins? Sure, it's them.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 5:45pm Jan 7th, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - The Powers are Yours

Phew, good. That'll save me the time of drawing them so I can instead, I dunno, be lazy? Yep, everything works out.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 7:26am Jan 2nd, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - The Powers are Yours

What? Are you telling me that I left out that part about requiring at least an associates degree in computer programming and full-fledged working script illustrating the submission?

Well, I guess that explains why I haven't gotten any code snippets yet.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 7:11am Dec 10th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - The Powers are Yours

"Interesting" would be the ideal. Less of things like K64's Burning/Ice combo and more like the Bomb/Cutter. We don't any "look how dumb this ability is, lullz", especially if you plan on doing more than one.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 4:00pm Dec 9th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - The Powers are Yours

Yes. I log in every day at least once. Haven't seen anything sent in for a bit, unless it came a minute after I last checked.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 5:01pm Dec 6th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on IF Entry - Knight (Metal/Sword)

The one-eyed whisps with the lance, right? Sadly, the only title I've yet to witness. Him, thinking on it, this would have been better as a spear mix with a mighty lance instead. Curse you, hindsight!

Response by Bimblesnaff on 4:58pm Dec 6th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on IF Entry - Baseball (Ball/Hammer)

Such a gosh-darn cool ability. It's charming, it's innovative, it's Kirby. In fact, the only way it could get more Kirby would be if he somehow hit himself as the ball!

Comment by Bimblesnaff on 8:10pm Dec 5th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - The Powers are Yours

No doubles is gonna remain no doubles. Arguably, one should be able to pull out a different ability to get the desired effect. For example, Cutter/Sword for a big scimitar, Hammer/Stone for a mighty maul, ... uh, Archer or Crash Missile/Bomb for a missile array? Certainly not Archer -- that'd be stupid.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 4:56pm Dec 5th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on IF Entry - Jewel (Mirror/Stone)

I tried to make Crystallize, um, Stony by making it stop in place. To make it less than the Mirror Guard, you'll note that it has a time limit to nerf its usage.

Response by Bimblesnaff on 4:42pm Dec 5th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on IF Entry - Out-of-Body Experience (Sleep/Ghost)

I'm curious: just what does it do, exactly? Can it retrieve items, activate switches, scout ahead? Or is it just a "bwa-bwah" situation?

Comment by Bimblesnaff on 2:50pm Dec 3rd, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - The Powers are Yours

Well, the Dark Matter Trilogy had bad combinations for abilities, such as Kine + (insert anything) and some of the 64 mixes, but they also were single functions. Remember the opener to this I.F.? How it was about expanding upon things? Usually, effort isn't wasted on garbage. (Unless extremely comical, like Mints' Ouch Ability Review, which I apparently can't make a link to :/)

Response by Bimblesnaff on 4:37pm Dec 2nd, 2016 (Report| Reply)
- Page: 1 - 2 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - Next >